10,000+ Americans Trapped in Afghanistan

U.S. officials report that somewhere between 10,000 and 15,000 Americans remain in Afghanistan. Taliban spokesmen insist that Americans will be given safe passage to leave the country. David Wood discusses the issue.

#Americans #Afghanistan #Taliban

Joe Biden still hasn’t gotten all the Americans out of Afghanistan.

So what the fuck do you think?
America gonna occupy Afghanistan someday?
Fuck

If Old Biden and clueless Harris can become POTUS and VP. The America dream is alive and well and you should follow your dreams.

WTF you are seeking in another home town!!! To steal OIL :face_vomiting:

That’s what happens when you change a strong leader with a mindless vegetable god help you trump doesn’t seem so bad now does he

Islam is a satanic horrible cult

Just a dummy question: why are/were there so many Americans in that country in the first place?

:rotating_light:DON’T JOKE WITH GOD/JESUS! :warning:
remember jokebiden said in debate with trump, he said : inshya auloh…?! …now he got what he said… bow down to taliban sharia/auloh! :sweat::sleepy:
American has taken Jesus out from the land & everything!.. Rev Billy Graham used to lead prayers to Lord Jesus, this year in senate they prayed to Brahma… no wonder America & this world become chaos day by day… America & whole world is nothing without LordJesus The Creator… see, taliban & isis got power again, are you ready America? hope Elon can took you all to mars before isis & taliban come to you. :grimacing::v:

Anyone missed Trump yet?

Joe and Boris are like idiots who were busy in taking refugees into their country while they forgot to bring back their citizens… i wonder whether these 2 of them, making their country another taliban???

world police america is peeing in underpants in front of taliban what a disgrace for united states

*****It is BETTER to be READY and it NOT BE, than NOT BE READY and IT BE!

During these scary, insane and evil times I Pray that you are ALL BORN AGAIN IN THE SPIRIT, as it is our ONLY HOPE and path to TRUE SALVATION! Jesus said Himself that He IS the Way, the Truth and the Life!
KJV - John 14:6, John 3:3-8, 1 Peter 1:23, Acts 2:37-38, Acts 22:16, Mark 16:16, 1 John 1: 6-10, 1 John 4:1-4.

Here are the “ABCs of Salvation” as taught by Pastor Farag:
ADMIT that you are a Sinner - KJV Romans 3:10, 3:23
BELIEVE (in your Heart) Jesus is Lord - Romans 6:23, 10:9-10
CALL upon HIS Name and CONFESS your Sins (Out loud) - Romans 10:13
REPENT and be BORN AGAIN!

Save yourself from the horrors of Gods wrath upon the earth, during the Seven Year Tribulation, I pray for your Salvation, that you will be RAPTURED before the wrath comes.
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18, Luke 21:25-28, John 14:1-3, Matthew 24:37-44
I also suggest listening to Pastor Billy Crone, Pastor JD Farag, Justin Peters and Pastor Brandon Holthaus for numerous good teachings to help guide you.
Much Love to you ALL! And God Bless!
:pray:t2::two_hearts::pray:t2::two_hearts::pray:t2::two_hearts::pray:t2:

Taliban are fully prepared to oversee a new government. A bunch of illiterate sheep herders. Afghans are doomed.

Biden Administration loose policies have messed up Iran where a mass executioner is in power, Palestinians got money for arms and now this…how I really wish Trump is back…

It’s only been 5 days! No one has died… *knocks on wood

The Occupant makes Jimmy Carter look like a political genius!!!

Taliban 2.0 :joy::joy::joy:

God bless America

Democrat politicians are either stupid and don’t know what’s in the Quran. Or do know and just hate America born citizens so much.