20 Years and 40,000 Terror Attacks Later: What We Should Have Learned from 9/11

On the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, let’s review the 40,000 terrorist attacks that have occurred since then, and discuss what we should have learned from them.

For the complete list of deadly terror attacks since September 11, 2001, visit the Religion of Peace website: https://thereligionofpeace.com/

OBJECTION: “But David! Don’t you realize how many people believe that 9/11 was an inside job?”
RESPONSE: “Yes, the ‘inside job’ theory is supported by precisely the percentage of people who are psychologically prone to favor massive conspiracy theories.”

Islam, the Quran and Allah are so confused and deceptive - So sick! So barbaric! So Satanic! So evil.

I saw India listed ALOT

I don’t think you should have scrolled through the list so fast, it would have been astonishing to hear you say “this is the end of my portion of the video, the remaining video is the remainder of the list.”

Thank you for what you’re doing! God bless you! And keep it up!

What we learned is the 9-11 was a inside job from the Bush administration to attack Afghanistan and invade Iraq . Until today we still waiting for those massive destruction weapons that the United States claimed Are under the control of the Iraqi government. :joy: you’re a fool David.

Repent of your sins and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, believe in your heart that He has died for sins and rose from the tomb on the third day and let the Holy Spirit within you, and you shall be saved.

More like the world was a dark place when your mum had given birth to you

Stage 1. America & Western Europe

Stage 2. (Should be called covert jihad) The Balkans, Bosnian Muslims killed 1300 Serbians living in Serbrenica

Stage 3. Offensive Jihad, the middle east and Africa

00:00 - Intro (The Extent of Islamic Terrorism, Violence, Oppression and Cruelty)
02:13 - What does the word “Islam” mean and what does it entail
03:40 - How clear is the Quran (Contradictions within the Quran and How do Muslims decide what verses are the valid ones - The Quran doctrine of abrogation)
06:22 - Jihad proceeds in Stages according to the status of Muslims in a society
06:33 - Stage I: Stealth Jihad and Why Muslims according to the Quran should not have non-Muslim friends and when is it allowed (Taqiyya)
10:05 - Stage II: Defensive Jihad
11:40 - Stage III: Offensive Jihad
13:18 - The context defense of violent Quran verses
18:40 - Summary of chapters listed above
20:23 - Attempts by Muslims to reinterpret the Quran and claims that Islam is a religion of peace
27:07 - The Western narrative about Islamic violence
28:13 - The rapid growth of Islamic apostasy

“islam means submission” Islam means peace, do ur research <3

America the greatest country in the world with thousand fighter jets, millions of missiles and radars but could not intercept 1 broken airplane

Well I’m been taught to respect people even with different religion and still doing well. And well I’m put all my trust to my beautiful islam. Idc and may the greatest Allah s.w.t bless all of you :heart:

YOUR TIME WILL COME

Well by hearing this I laugh but I also become sad that people calling them Muslims arnt muslims but making the name of it bad but in reality i laugh cause I know at the day of Judgement he will stand there and be like I beleived and in reality he was bad and God will not punish him or mabey will but he is most forgiving

This needs more views

Hey DaWood, why dont u start preaching bible in the church. Or is it the preaching that makes people lose faith.? Thats why u start twisting Hadist according to ur own self proclaim translation.

The fact ,a loser with a muslim debator, will always and never stop ur deception to all non muslim. Islam will always stay cool and vigilante always.Muslim will never do that to others.They will always find fault with Islam.ALWAYS.

You’re kidding me! 40,000 attacks?! So much for a peaceful religion.