20 Years and 40,000 Terror Attacks Later: What We Should Have Learned from 9/11

Pretty sure God has a plan for all of this…

A shameful list for 30 mins

Wasn’t 911 an inside job ? :thinking:

Yes ur right

Why does this have a “context” box?

Bloody sacrifices for Allah and Muhammad could be stopped by exposing the roots of islamic cults.

wdym by fake prophet and i have a question I’m muslim but why is jesus called god i’m rally confused about how our prophet is fake

And yeah how come u forgot that bin laden was a cia agent :thinking: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, what’s crazy is that America bombed Iraq, Syria, libya, Afghanistan, and the list continues yet Americans and Christians aren’t terriorsts that’s a mind blowing fact

There wasnt one verse that you mentioned there that doesnt fit the historical explanation that muslims were persecuted and caused great inconvenience by Quraysh and Allah gives them PERMISSION to fight. Even after muslim victory and a peace treaty the pagans broke the peace treaty and attacked muslims IN the Mosque in Mecca where the Kaaba is.

Sent down is used for iron, the Book, birds etc. All come from the heavens so there is no problems with that.
Your geography is wrong :
Iron is considered a heavy element, and elements of this type can only be created in catastrophic “star death” events called supernovae.
The Quran is right and it does come from space.

Whoa ….What will Islam be like twenty years from now? IDK, but I pray that the current trend of Apostasy continues. That is the renunciation of Islam by Muslims over the next twenty years and beyond.!!!

this guy’s guardian angle must be working overtime, otherwise I can’t explain why he’s still alive and not assassinated by a follower by the religion of peace yet.

Why is 9/11 haunting you? near Palestine millions were killed by infidels

Your responses to radical Islam are full proof but you prefer to comment on status of Christianity in India based on fake news portals and ignore the evil side of missionary conversions in general which makes you a Hypocrite.

At least 801,000 people have been killed by direct war violence in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Yemen, and Pakistan. The number of people who have been wounded or have fallen ill as a result of the conflicts is far higher, as is the number of civilians who have died indirectly as a result of the destruction of hospitals and infrastructure and environmental contamination, among other war-related problem Millions of people living in the war zones have also been displaced by war. The U.S. post-9/11 wars have forcibly displaced at least 38 million people in and from Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, the Philippines, Libya, and Syria. This number exceeds the total displaced by every war since 1900, have you forgotten Mohammed hijab lol R.I.P to all caused by war

If islam was telling those terrorists to attack “infidels”there were plenty of non Muslims close to where they lived they didn’t have to fly all the way to USA bypassing Europe and Canada to attack you specifically unless there was something more like political reasons that motivated them

9/11 was an inside job you fools go try debunk wt7 a lot of people were silence and also why don’t you look at the illegal war into Iraq which tony Blair even quoted should not of happened but you don’t wanna know that

Interestingly the source information for these 40k attack is blocked in my country, Indonesia.

Looks how desperate they are.

Lucky for me, we nowadays have what is called as VPN.

You always crack us up Davie boy :joy: what a sinking ship :joy::joy::joy: