A Brief History of the Quran (David Wood and Nabeel Qureshi)

In 2010, a pastor in Florida decided to protest the growing influence of Islam by upsetting 1.6 billion Muslims. Specifically, he announced that he was staging a “Burn the Koran” Day. But is this the first day of its kind? Is today’s Quran the Quran that Muhammad intended his followers to have? Has the Quran changed over time? Let’s take a look at the evidence!

According to Islam’s most trusted sources, the Quran went through numerous changes. Entire chapters of the Quran were lost. Large passages were lost. Individual verses were lost. Phrases were lost. Muhammad’s top Quran reciters couldn’t even agree on which chapters should be included in the Quran!

In this video, David Wood (Acts 17 Apologetics) and Nabeel Qureshi (Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus) explore the history of the Quran to see if the facts line up with popular Muslim beliefs.

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
BITCHUTE: DavidWoodVideos

#Quran #DavidWood #NabeelQureshi

For more on the Quran, check out these videos: - YouTube

Rip nabeel.
These videos are amazing.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: very enlightening. Thanks brothers. God bless you.

May memory be eternal Nabeel

After many years, I have come back to this video. Rest in Peace, Nabeel. We miss you

The Rush Hour style ending!!! :joy: I miss NABEEL but we will all be rejoicing in Jesus Name with him!

Now I know why muslims always say that the bible can’t be trusted because it has been changed​:joy::relieved:

in memoriam brother Nabeel, peace with him in Heaven…:pleading_face:

As bad as the acting is, it’s very concise breakdown of the origins of the Quran.

Quran (17:16) - “And when We wish to destroy a town, We send Our commandment to the people of it who lead easy lives, but they transgress therein; thus the word proves true against it, so We destroy it with utter destruction.” Note that the crime is moral transgression, NOT CONVERTING, and the punishment is “utter destruction.” (Before ordering the 9/11 attacks, Osama bin Laden first issued Americans an invitation to Islam). Now he’s dead yippee

This is soooo hilarious and dang well played :smiley::smiley:

Gutted we aren’t going to get more Nabeel & Dizzle skits… they are simply the best videos ever produced!! David & Sam’s J or M videos are brilliant, Davids solo bookcase videos are awesome (Who killed Mohammad a personal favourite), Isamisize Me - classic (Halal Hogan cracks me up), the Boom Boom Room - a stroke of genius! All the debates and debunking - I love it all!

But the Nab & Diz skits… they’ll forever be top of the class! RIP Nabeel… You were the only one better than David - no offence!

This is exactly what christianity is all an act, these guys are not sincere truth seekers, both of these guys have lost to Muslims in a debate that’s why I know not to believe David Woods or Nabeel

An oldie but a goodie! This comic duo will forever live on. Hilarious! Thanks David. RIP Nabeel.

Complete and utter garbage; tell it like it is; A lie!

This is the first David wood vid I saw, just stumbled on it probably around 2012-2014. I’ve become a better Christian by subscribing ever since

The worlds fastest growing religion and 2nd largest religion in the world, dismantled in an 8 minute skit.

No Surah Bar’aat means Surah Tauba’h same meaning Eitheir you can call Bar’aat or Tauba’h CHP:9 of the Quraan. There will be no change in the holy Quran because all holy books are get corrupted. Allah has take it’s reposibility that the Quraan will not be corrupted till the day of Judgement. I proud to be muslim again David you fails lying Quraan and Hadith :joy:.فَبِاَیِّ اٰلَآءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبٰنِ Why then would you deny the blessings of your Lord? CHP:55.

Holy ** what the type of god is this if he can even defend his own words!!?!??!?