A Grammatical Error in the Quran (Surah 26, Verse 16)

Muslim apologists insist that the Quran is perfect and free from all error. Yet the Quran contains clear scientific, historical, and grammatical mistakes. Quran 26:16, for instance, claims that Aaron and Moses (plural) are a messenger (singular) of Allah. Anthony Rogers explains.

PATREON: Anthony Rogers is creating Videos on Christianity and Islam | Patreon
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Acts17
FACEBOOK: Facebook
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds

If you liked this video, check out my favorite videos of all time:

“but don’t shoot me, I’m just the Messengers” :rofl:

Ha?? Will acts 17 now teach us about Arabic???
And Anthony rogers.

There are two interpretations for Quran 26:16:-

The word used is “Rasul” not “nabi”.
“Rasul” in Islam means messenger.
While as “Nabi” means prophet.
There is a difference between Messenger and Prophet in Islam.
According to Islam Moses is a messenger as well as a prophet
But Aaron is only a prophet.

So the word “Inna” translated as “we” was used as a plural of majesty by Moses.
IT IS A PLURAL OF MAJESTY and Aaron is excluded from this because he is not a messenger but only a prophet unlike a Moses who is both a messenger(Rasul) and a prophet(Nabi).

1:25 oh u fool in Arabic language there could be numerous meanings of a single word,and if you want to understand the Quran on the best level, it is cumpolsary to understand arabic,let me clear that there is not even a letter contradiction in the Quran.and in the translations,the translstors try their best to make the Quran able to understand to those who don’t know Arabic,you just came up with two different words and the meaning is same,but in case of Bible(not the actual one,I am talking about what christians have, which is written by Humans) there are so much contradictions,even the word “begotten” is removed from new edition.

But who are these translators and what are their credentials?

The Quran has 50 english translations most have errors it is translation that has errors not the Quran you use the worst translation to prove errors in the Quran there are no errors in the Quran there are only translation errors

1-Quran never said that its the only miracle for the prophethood of Muhammad
2-funny to see someone judging arabic language without even knowing it
3-judging a language by translations :joy:
4-as presented by Zakir Naik , the Quran is a source of arabic grammer.
5- this happens when you’re filled with hate
Thanks

Bible The reason why Lord Jesus Christ beloved Son of the Most High Living God died on the cross for the Sins of Man
1 peter 2:24 He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness by his wounds you have been healed.

The message of Lord Jesus Christ
Matthew 10:32 If anyone declares publicly that he belongs to me, I will do the same for him before my Father in heaven 33 But if anyone rejects me publicly, I will reject him before my Father in heaven.

Lord Jesus Christ is the Son of the Most High Living God.
Read Holy Bible. Matthew 11:27 My Father has given me all things. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.
28 Come to me all of you who are tired from carrying heavy loads, and I will give you rest.

Makes absolutrly no sense

That isn’t even incorrect lol this guy is so a special needs kid trying his best

When i am boored ,i open this channel to laugh

To all muslim brothers and sisters - I am a believer and I am studying Arabic at college yet I don’t understand why is singular used here…Is there a tafseer or any explaination to why Allah used that specific wording? Usually when I come across some ‘‘mistake’’ (note the ‘’ … ‘’) in the Quran I end up finding out that there’s a deeper eloquence hidden in it that needs to be understood, but this time I see no excuse for this sentence being as it is :confused:

With all due respect, these are grammatical errors of translation not of the original script which is in Arabic

It happened 3 Times By the way From an Athiest who understands arabic

Atleast Bring an arabic Christian to analyze --"

Lol ur not even an Arab stfu plz

I remember the first time I read the Quran,my head began to throb