A MAN Kissed Muhammad WHERE? Another Creepy Hadith (Sunan Abu Dawud 5224)

Another creepy hadith about Muhammad.

Sunan Abu Dawud 5224: AbdurRahman ibn AbuLayla, quoting Usayd ibn Hudayr, a man of the Ansar, said that while he was given to jesting and was talking to the people and making them laugh, the Prophet poked him under the ribs with a stick. He said: “Let me take retaliation.” He said: “Take retaliation.” He said: “You are wearing a shirt but I am not.” The Prophet then raised his shirt and the man embraced him and began to kiss his side. Then he said: “This is what I wanted, Messenger of Allah!”

#Muhammad #DavidWood

From the foregoing, we find that the man’s rush to kiss the Messenger, may God bless him and grant him peace, was motivated by his love for him and his denunciation of the idea of ​​being led by him.
And if the narration of Usayd ibn Hudair al-Ansari reflected the manner of joking - contrary to the rest of the narrations - the Messenger, may God bless him and grant him peace, with his companions and his good treatment with them, but the man did not accept him until he hurried to his messenger to accept him after lifting his shirt out of blessings and love for him and in appreciation of his affairs, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him

And because this is clear, waiting for the technology or the clarification to show it, the hater hastened to cast doubt on the massage and lie in a desperate attempt to evade the truth to fool the minds and sow doubt in the hearts of the readers
He claimed that the word Kashih means his buttocks!!!

THAT COMPANION DID NOT DO THAT IN TERMS OF BEING PERVERT, HE DID THAT RESPECTING MUHAMMED صلى الله عليه و سلّم !
READ AND LEARN BEFORE PUBLISHING ANYTHING FALSE !

I don’t always LOL, but when I do, it’s from stuff like this!!! Lololol

OMG david😂
You can be amazing comedian you know that? Man, this is amazing! Love u😘

I will not forgive you forever

David ,your impression of dawah made me spit my coffee out :smile: :rofl: love it

Moham-Mad was sex addicted

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hahahaha, I really loved this show!:ok_hand::+1:

Mashallah brother David, may Christ bless you in your quest of spiritual enlightenment.

Amen!

This is for real in coran🤯?!

As a Hindu, I pray that Lord Shiv and Lord Vishnu protect you brother. love from India

love you brother

5:52 & 6:24

And where proud of that :rainbow_flag:

This is what I wanted, messenger of Allah :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nice mimic of zakir naik​:rofl::rofl:you are great

:clown_face:

Islam is always great Alhamdulillah. I Love Islam and Allah is almighty and prophet Muhammad PBUH is greatest person all the time :heart: Islam is the real religion and fastest growing religion on earth. Billions of non muslims reverted/converted to Islam cause Islam is the truth there is no God but Allah and prophet Muhammad is final messanger of Allah Almighty :star_and_crescent:And Islam is unstoppable people more hate Islam then Islam will grow faster Alhamdulillah If ur non muslim read Quran and pray for guidance May Allah guide you :heart::star_and_crescent:

Brother makes a good point :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
We are proud of that :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: