A Navy Seal and an Army Ranger Discuss the Death of Al-Baghdadi (LIVE from Tel Aviv)

I’ll be LIVE from Tel Aviv at 4:30pm (Eastern Time) with Chad Williams (a former Navy Seal) and John Lovell (a former Army Ranger) discussing the death of ISIS leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi.

Subscribe to John’s channel (Warrior Poet Society) here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9ZKDGCc5R67fVvLFSv-OLA

Get Chad’s book here: Amazon.com

#JohnLovell #ChadWilliams #DavidWood

Wonderful :clap: :clap:

Yes & AFTER Christ refrenced "selling their garments to buy a sword, He said this
Matthew 26:52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.
Luke 9:54 And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? 9:55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. 9:56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men’s lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.
We are not here to be partakers Rom8:1-10/Gal5:18-26

All the fools in the chat thinking they’re cute, commenting on the 72 virgins. Al-Baghdadi found out that his religion was a lie from hell, because that’s where he is, either now or on the Judgement Day.

Great stuff. Keep it up sir.

This was fun. The dead guy I mean.
The conversation was pretty good as well.

He never added Chad’s YT link.

How tall are you David? lol

A SEAL to the rear.

Absolutely love this! I saw your video of the church of St. Ann and noticed John crossing the aisle in front of you. Very cool that you are keeping the best of company. May The Father protect you and bless you.

praise the Lord and God bless you

ربي يسوع انت نور حياتي وفرحي ليس لي سواك لك المجد الى ابد الابدين…آمين💖

This is so epic. I was watching the other video (6th of your Jerusalem tour), and I thought: “Dude! That’s the guy from Warrior Poet Society”. So awesome! Big fan of both of you guys’ channels

Exactly I totally agree with guys they own suffer their children and hide like a coward behind their children should die also rapist too. God also don’t like such kind of Satanic behaviour. All glory to God Jesus Christ

David, why there is no subtitles option in Your videos. Please if its possible put it in there, because its easier for me as a nonenglish (good) speacker, to read rather than listen

So all 3 soldiers for Christ, love it

Psalm 144

LOVE does NOT mean coddle.

Great video…

David keep you word… add the link to the other channel… " Divine sabotage"