A Question No Muslim Can Answer (Prove Me Wrong!)

Zakir Naik has been training his followers to say to Christians, “Show me one unequivocal statement where Jesus Christ (peace be upon him) says, ‘I am God,’ or ‘Worship me.’” Since the demand is now for an unequivocal verse, I have a question for Muslims. If any Muslim can answer the question from the Quran, I will convert to Islam.

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
CHANNEL MEMBERSHIPS: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5H0uunC2qMk0iOF4SHKUw/join
SUBSCRIBESTAR: David Wood on SubscribeStar
STORE: https://teespring.com/stores/acts-17-merch
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
BITCHUTE: DavidWoodVideos

#DavidWood #Acts17Apologetics

Since Quran 2:79 was BY FAR the most common attempt to actually answer my question, here are 26 reasons Quran 2:79 CAN’T POSSIBLY refer to the corruption of the Gospel. (Pretty amazing that the most common answer is so amazingly wrong!) - YouTube

The feedback here makes me so happy! Alhamdullah forever and always.

I witnessed their missinterpretation.

David ,
Just one question : who was god before birth of Jesus ?

Muslim community would like to thank david for spreading Islam .
People research what david says then they find that islam is the true religion . Keep up the good work :+1:

Sometimes i come here and getting motivation for being better Muslim. Thanks bro

Alhamdulilah, this gives me more faith in my religion. Thank you, so much for wasting your time to help me

All thanks to Allah S.W.
Actualy your question is simple David but as u promise u gonna be Muslim, recite and belief the shahaada. When you’ were rising such question u didn’t thought second. once a wise man said, Look before u leap, i mean wallaahi u didn’t gave any consideration what you’re talking about. Am younger than u, rise by muslim family but how u see or how u think totally are different than i do, i know that’s up to me. The answer is this, am asking u, Does the quran have any new testament? and the answer is NO. nothing has been changing since it been revealed to our beloved Prophet Mohamed [peace be upon him] the first Quran testament actually it is now kept library of university of birmingham and the one we’ve right now there is no difference but what’s wrong with the bible, Why is it keep changing and that’s because the Quran is proving wrong and every time they change still is it’s the signs [Quran] of Allah S.W which made them changed their old testament. So David why is the bible keep changing if you are a man of God sincerely i know u can’t answer and it’s not that u don’t know the answer u knew it before before rise such question. So go back to your Old testament “which Allah has already proved wrong” and find yourself the answer and remember time is against All of mankind. One day we are going to die. Lastly Allah said 7th chapter in Quran.
ayah [Sign] 146,
I will turn away from My signs those who are arrogant upon the earth without right; and if they should see every sign, they will not believe in it. And if they see the way of consciousness,1 they will not adopt it as a way; but if they see the way of error, they will adopt it as a way. That is because they have denied Our signs and they were heedless of them.

Christianity, Islam, and Judaism all got it wrong. They’re all Babylonian Khemetic mystery religions.

Ya’ohshowai knew the Truth

PS…MOHUMMED WAS ONLY INSTRUCTED TO RENEW THE LAW…HE CAME TO SAY KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS,PRAY TO ONE GOD,LOL THERE IS ONLY ONE…LOL…YOU DONT NEED A RELIGIOUS TEXTBOOK TO PASS DOWN THE TRADITION OF WORSHIPPING GOD ALONE AND KEEPING HIS 10 COMMANDMENTS …THE BOOK SAYS MOHUMMED SAW ANGELS WORSHIPPING GOD IN DIFFERENT POSITIONS SOME STANDING SOME ON BENDED KNEES…LOL ANGELS ARE NOT PEOPLE THAT HAVE HANDS AND FEET…ALL THE PROPHETS VISIONS DESCRIBED THEM THE SAME BUT NONE EVER SAW THEM LIKE THIS LOL…THE LAW OF THIS WORLD IS 10 COMMANDMENTS NOT SHARIA LAW…DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS …FOLLOW THE COMMANDMENTS OF .MOSES NOT THE FANTACIES OF MAD PEOPLE …IF ALL PRAISES ARE TO GOD THEN GIVE THEM TO HIM AND STOP GIVING CREDIT TO POST MEN LIKE JESUS AND MOHUMMED…BLESSINGS THANK U…LOL
NO APPLAUSE PLEASE…GOD IS THE GREATEST,GLORY BE TO GOD,ALL PRAISES BE TO GOD…VENGENCE IS HIS…PS THAT BOOK WAS BOUGHT FORTH AFTER THE MOHUMMED FELLA DEAD PRAISE GOD …NOT HIS POSTAL SERVICE

Dislike👎

GOD THAT CREATED THE HEAVEN AND THE EARTH SEA AND SKY (ALLAH)…GAVE 10 COMMANDMENTS…SO AT NO TIME WILL THOSE THAT BREAK HIS COMMANDMENTS LOL…WHILE INSISTING ITS IN HIS NAME…LOL…DID GOD(ALLAH)…PERSONALLY TELL U TO BREAK HIS LAW OR DESTROY HIS CREATION…ONE OF THESE LAWS IS TO KEEP THE SABATH…DOES ANYONE HINDUS ,MUSLIMS,CHRISTIANS,ANYONE THAT BREAKS THE LAW WILL GO INTO THE ABYSS(LAKE OFF FIRE AKA HELL)…

After this video I feel like my faith just boosted 1000 x more! Tysm David hope we get more people smart like you! Y’all teach your children to be like this they’ll be helpful :grinning::clap:

Excellent!! Like really excellent! I command the experience of many difficult debates with people who are warped as well as the knowledge and ability to sum up the essential

David the Quran is from hundreds of years ago and no creature can change anything in it but bible is being changed by humans everyday and you said that your self by the way so become a Muslim

I was an atheist. I’ll be atheist till I die. Just fed up with these religions bullshit .

Don’t convert just because you were proven wrong, convert because there is none worthy of worship other than Allah(SWT)

Hey David, your speech indicates recognition in advance of the Noble Qur’an.

I am a good muslim now