"Alhamdulillah!" What Students Are Thankful For At Brooklyn College

When human rights activist Pamela Geller mentioned the rapid expansion of ISIS at Brooklyn College, one of the students shouted
“Alhamdulillah!” (“Thanks Be to Allah!”). Apparently, support for the Islamic State is alive and well on U.S. college campuses.

one person, ONE person dude. that doesnt mean that all Muslims support ISIS.

It could be possible that the student knows pamela geller’s work and was happy because geller wasn’t. But hey, thats just a theory.

Imprison the fools!

God is God he doesn’t need to swear all God does is command. You Muslims are deceived by satan. And oppressed by your leaders… Seek the Lord Jesus Christ! He will set you free from the law of sin ! Jesus Christ was never created he was always with the Father and the The Spirit from eternity past! The the three are ONE GOD! Oh how I wish that all you Muslims repent and believe in Jesus Christ ! The Son of the Living God! I’m growing sympathy for Muslims more since I have a Muslim friend … Think about it true love of God wouldn’t command someone to kill them bc of apostasy … Like the book says "all vengeance but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”
Jesus came to pay for the sins you have committed against the true God named YAHWEH… Jesus is written about all over the Old Testament … Don’t believe when others say the bible has been corrupted … Those that say that are the ones that have twisted the words of God… I can assure all of you Muslims that you will never earn your way to heaven ! God is a righteous judge that is determined to punish all sin!! We know that all have sinned and are worth only of death and hell but God the son came down to earth to fulfill all righteousness that humankind cannot achieve and died on the cross and took God’s wrath on the cross for us ! Why? So we can be in heaven with him ! And also that his justice will never be canceled out bc he paid it for us! Praise the Lord Almighty God ! Believe in the gospel because Jesus Christ has risen and is the first GOD-man to be in heaven at the right hand of his father ! He is the redirected King! The messiah ! The alpha and the omega ! I tell you now Mohammed rejected Jesus and Jesus said “Whoever believes in me, believes not in me but in him who sent me. Jn12:44”
This if your not believing in Jesus your not believing the Father who sent him! Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life. I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God that you may know that you have eternal life. (‭1 John‬ ‭5‬:‭12-13‬ ) it’s either You believe in Jesus Christ that he paid for your sins that you may be forgiven or you pay them yourselves bc you have not believed in God’s son … The Lord YESHUA HA MASHIACH

ahamdulilah…???
Damn…make me sick…!

The world is getting to it end…so let it be! Come Lord Jesus, o come my Lord Jesus Christ and all shall bow down before you. Amen.

DISGUSTING

The 12th IMAM - Satan’s Disciples are everywhere and continue to be enthralled with venomous acts of violence and hatred in the name of false prophet. God (Allah) continues to rain down hell fire missiles to exterminate these demon’s with the knowledge that Satan will always have a poisonous following of evil. Hell Fire Missiles from above are required to bury this pilgrimage of evil.

No Sunni muslim can really condemn ISIS for a purpose other than deception(Taqqya) from infidels. ISIS is doing exactly what their role model Muhammad did, no muslim can argue with what muhammad did period.

Shame shame racist Islam

Im thankful that I wasnt born a daesh

Is this a collage in Brooklyn or in ISIS land . All the students are Muslims / Is it the U.S.A or Lebanon? or may be all the American people are afreid to talk? FREE FREE AMERICA FROM REDICAL iSLAM

Let us free epicenter of Islamic terrorism. These Islamic thugs do not shout when innocent Christians are killed openly in Muslims countries. Christians are not allowed to build Church in Saudi Arabia including Mecca. Free Saudi Arabia for freedom of speech. Technically Freedom of Speech is not for Muslims, because their Allah made them slave to evil power, which blocks their eyes to see light of truth.

Founding Fathers of America introduced Freedom of Speech bill to American Constitution based on believe that all mankind are created equally. But Islam believes non-Muslims do not have right to live, they must be killed. Thus Freedom of Speech is not for Muslims unless Saudi Arabia is free for all faiths.

“Islam is a cult of pus, not a religion of peace”

Muslims say Alhamdulillah for everything, good or bad. That’s how much faith we have in the Almighty. A hardship is also a blessing from Allah (swt).

Religion of peace.

What a diverse student body! America is becoming a stronger nation because of its immigrants from the third world. Soon, when the majority of America will be brown/black, we will be the strongest nation on Earth. Diversity is our greatest strength.

More moronic thought from our Liberal left professors and their drone students.

apply the patriot act and throw that lousy rat in the can!!