Allah Is the Greatest Idolater EVER! (LIVE with Anthony Rogers, 8:00pm ET)

In the Quran, Allah brags about being the best of all deceivers. But Allah isn’t just history’s greatest deceiver; he’s also history’s greatest idolater. Indeed, Allah encourages his followers to associate partners with him. David Wood and Anthony Rogers discuss the issue.

Support Anthony on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user/posts?u=11980918

#DavidWood #AnthonyRogers #Allah

Quran in my opinion is a collections of plagiarism and stories put together from all over , same with Bible , and the book of Mormons, and the Baha’i books , and all others so called divinely inspired holy books .

50:00

David’s generosity in making sure that his fellow apologists have the equipment they need is super special. Such unselfishness is something many non psychopaths could do well to emulate.

I can listen to these two guys all day and every day. Wonderful stuff. Wish they would transcribe their videos so that we could download notes for reference.

---- > Allah (the false spirit of Islam) did away with adoption.
… Israel was the son of God by adoption (Exodus 4:2 2), the Lord Jesus became the firstborn (first in authority) in the line of David by by decree /adoption (Psalm 26:-7), Jesus Christ was the son of Joseph and Mary by adoption (Hebrews 7: 3)

Islam is not The Root of Evil , it is one of the many fruit , The Vatican is the Root of Evil , you must attack The Catholic Church

Will you guys in comment land please remind me of David’s shows

Mad luna tick mo ibn slave and slave owner that’s hypocrisy and irony and skirt what a dick prophet for profit one wacky religeon you can’t put a good spin on it it’s totally flawed dangerous fantasist I love the Grace of JESUS CHRIST IT’S SUFFICIENCY IN FULL THANK THE LORD FOR HIMSELF DUDE IAM THANKFULLY FAITHFUL HOPEFUL AND CONFIDENT I HOPE IN LORD
JRH IN THANKSGIVING

School of killer shirks

Shirk infested sand

Shirk attack

Mad rat mo the great white shirk G W GINGER SHIRK

plot twist, Diva Girl Love is actually Ali Dawah

Holy Quran 18:106 - “That is their reward - hell, because they disbelieved and held My messages and My messengers in mockery.”

Allah is the greatest the one who forgive and merciful Allahu Akbar kabira​:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

3.Islam is in trouble again.
A koran line has embarrassed.
So what to do when that happens again.
Pop, goes abrogation

Pop goes the Islam

1.The prophet of Allah in trouble again.
His brain below his beltline.
So what to do when your part runs you?
Pop, goes a Surah

So woe to those who write the “scripture” with their own hands, then say, “This is from Allah,” in order to exchange it for a small price. Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they earn. (Quran 2:79)
And the watchman said, Me thinkth running of the foremost is like the running of Ahimaaz the son of Zadok. And the king said, He is a good man, and comes with good tidings. [2 Samuel 18:27]

A concerned christian