Allah: The Author of Islamophobia

Politicians and the media often accuse Western critics of Islam of spreading Islamophobia (the irrational fear of Islam). When we turn to Islam’s most trusted sources, however, we find that Islamophobia has a different source—namely, Allah himself.

The idea for this video came from Dr. Michael Brown. Read his post here: Is Allah the Author of Islamophobia? | Ask Dr. Brown

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

David i hated this rubbish 20 yrs ago.

Every religion known to mankind
Spread love and peace and do onto others as what you would want done on to you even pagan religions try to spread peace
Islam
Spread hatred fear and terror wherever you go and treat anyone who doesn’t follow your cult like garbage and kill them

Of course people are going to fear Islam whenever it spreads hatred and violence

Hello, knock knock… Since when is Islam a race?!?

Allah is also the author of Hating every religious group except Islam phobia

David, I think I’m going to get a parlor account soon. What’s your handle, so I can find it? Also, what’s your email? I can’t find it on the about tab for your channel.

Jesus is going to appear in the sky very soon. Repent (change your mind) and confess your sins to Jesus. Be like the thief of the cross that repented and who is Heaven right now. (Romans 10:9) That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. His appearing is the the great and terrible day of the Lord (Joel 2:31). For the wages of sin is death; but the gift (i.e. deliverance from sin) of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord (Romans 6:23). For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved (Romans 10:13). {11} For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, {12} Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; {13} Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; (Titus 2:11-13).

One would think that the Muslims would encourage Islamaphobia, since striking terror into non Muslims advances their cause.

Mohammed was a racist par excellence.

For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.
(2 Timothy 1:7)
(Isaiah 43:1) But now, this is what the LORD says— he who created you, Jacob, he who formed you, Israel: “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine.

If Allah is the source of Islamophobia, and David and Robert are the source of Islamophobia, does that make them Allah? No wonder Allah refers to himself as “we”. I’m on to you guys. LoL…

Great team!! I love you guys!! Now, for the liberals and the media that support them: islam is not race, just look at muslims from iran, nigeria, lebanon, malaysia and bosnia, you have all types of races. That claim is garbage. islamophobia is an invented term to attempt to present muslims as victims. islam cannot be criticized, not even in the most positive and constructive form. While Christianity is mocked, hated, criticized, vilianized left and right, that is ok. A privilege must be given to muslims because, as their book says, they are the best of all creation. These liberals and media are so stupid to realize that they are supporting supremacists.

I have Judeophobia, please don’t stone me to death for yelling, “Yahweh akhbar(Yahweh is mouse)!”

Allahu Akbar

Good to see Robert healthy

A religion spread by terror cannot be a religion of peace.

STOP THE FEMALE MUTATIONS WITHIN THIS CULT .

Islamoptsd is a far more accurate descriptive.

. I absolutely love it haha. Lots of love to you both gentelmen