Allah the Man-God, Part 3: Pictures of Allah? (Anthony Rogers)

Muslim scholars often insist that Allah is utterly different from anything that can be imagined or conceived. Nevertheless, both the Qur’an and the Hadith contradict this claim, since Muhammad was an anthropomorphist, who thought of Allah in physical terms. In this video, Anthony Rogers exposes the idolatry of Muhammad.

For more videos in this series, be sure to watch:

“Allah the Man-God, Part 1”: - YouTube

“Allah the Man-God, Part 2: Allah’s Body and Solid Shape”: - YouTube

Great video…good work…

truth is always bitter,.
Q. Who is God?
A. Jesus.

Q. Is Jesus son of Merry?
A. Yes

Q. Who created merry?
A. God

Q. Who is God?
A. Jesus

Q. Is Jesus begotten son?
A. Yes

Q. Who is the father?
A. God

Q. Who is God?
A. Jesus

Q. Is Jesus servant of God?
A. Yes

Q. Did Jesus died on the cross?
A. Yes

Q. Who resurrected him?
A. God

Q. Who is God?
A. Jesus

Q. Is Jesus a messenger?
A. Yes

Q. Who sent him?
A. God

Q. Who is God?
A. Jesus

Q. Did Jesus worship while on earth?
A. Yes

Q. Whom did he worship?
A. God

1. Who is God?
    A. Jesus

Q. Does God have a beginning ?
A. No

1. Was Jesus born?
    A. Yes

Q. Who is God?
A. Jesus

1. Does God can die?
    A. No

Q. Who is God?
A. Jesus

Q. Where is God?
A. In heaven

Q. Who many Gods are in heaven?
A. Only one God

Q. Where is Jesus?
A. He is seated on the right hand of his father

Q.Then how many are they in heaven?
A. Only one God

Q. Then how many seats?
A. One

1. Where is Jesus?
    A. Seated next to God

Q. How are they seated in on chair?
A. It is only understood by those with the holy Spirit

Haha… This video just confirms Allah swt is One and unique. There is no comparison of Him to anyone or anything. There is nothing you bible thumpers can prove whilst on this earth on the contrary. Your knowledge of ilm-ghaib, resurrection and recreation is as poor as your own faith in your church and Paulinian doctrine. Let alone you follow what Jesus pbuh teaches. Carry on you are doing a great job on behalf of the Muslims. Your tafseer and quotes from quran and hadiths are applaud able (because the narrations are authentic) but your interpretations let you down poorly (because it comes from your own dillusion and hatred towards the Muslim). Poor thing!

As a Muslim I watched the video, and your logics sounded outright comical. Your video has more psychological attacks than actual facts. I really wish I could talk to you.

Perhaps he’s a 6 year old girl

Just another hater of islam why is he criticizing islam religion and why is he trying prove that Islam is wrong another weird side of YouTube

Revelation 22: 12-15 @9:31 says dogs are outside the Kingdom of God?

Blasphemous

Revelation 22:14 ‘blessed are those who keep His Commandments’ (KJV), not wash their robes. What robes? Please explain. Thanks.

Without any anthropomorphism, how can we truly relate to God?

There are contradictions in Quran. How will all the deceased Muslim identify someone they have never seen or imagined…? Allah will have to prove him/her/its identity? Like seriously…

Fucking man

You are a big lier you have never seen Allah and talking about him stop lying about what you don’t know preach about your religion

Hindustan jeeta ga😚

Beyond the range of human contemplation. Really? Ahhh religion, there are those who believe in it. Then there are those who laugh at the absurdity of it.

I think you didn’t understand properly… which you need to understand… read the Quran and Bible… how could you follow a religion where you become drunk and doing all bad works…???

he he he = this shit is man made or from alien

This Zakir Naik defamed all muslims & Islam…

Does this opening of… the shin (i laughed so hard, i was learning pagan religions since a kid and i can tell - this is as pagan as it gets), does that means like you are a slave and the feet is being shown to you, like a “to foot” command for a dog? Yeah, satan is a proud monster.