"American Taliban" Terrorist John Walker Lindh Released from Prison, Living in Virginia

John Walker Lindh, an American convert to Islam who fought for the Taliban, joined al-Qaeda, met with Osama bin Laden, and has praised ISIS, has been released from prison after completing 17 years of his 20-year sentence. Lindh (also known as Yahya, Sulayman al-Faris, and Abu Sulayman al-Irlandi) will be living in Virginia. David Wood discusses the issue.

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
SUBSCRIBESTAR: David Wood on SubscribeStar
STORE: https://teespring.com/stores/acts-17-merch
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
GAB: David Wood (@DavidWood) • gab.com - Gab Social
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds
BITCHUTE: DavidWoodVideos

#JohnWalkerLindh #AmericanTaliban #DavidWood

اصمت ايها الجاهل

He’s working a desk job in Langley, Va. for the CIA

The 4 gospel written in Greek by unknown all disciples was Aramaic :speaking_head: according all scalars Peter John said to be illiterate in the book of Acts 4:13
Jesus spoke Aramaic the word god in Aramaic Dictionary mean Allah everyone go to Aramaic dictionary and search for word god it will mean Allah

This perverts should watch Dr. Jay’s and Dr. Wood’s videos. This lindh learned that art of Taqiyyah(lie, cheat, rape, steal, kill and deceive). This sure looks like Joe geriatric Biden’s gift for the world.

LOL what? And I was thinking of moving to VA. I guess not.

GODDAMMIT…

democrats will now ask him to run for the congress.

I cant believe the US forces didnt use their ammos properly.

Lindh must have tea with President Trump

God bless you & protect you.David praying for you always.

We need a Paul Kersey. …In fact hundreds of them.

Will we ever learn.

Islam is shithole :fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu: needs to be boycotted and banned

He ought to be deported to Afganistan.

So much world wide unrest and uncertainty, Communism on the rise, the greedy world after each opportunity to make money… vaccines 4instance, the economies going down, pandemics of viruses, BLM, ANTIFA, CAIR, Democ-rats. It appears that the scenario for the Antichrist is fermenting a bit faster at times.

Can’t wait to see a crowd of thousands gathering around him in Mecca and the media saying those people aren’t real Muslims.

He’s lucky i didn’t come across him in Afghanistan. My weapon might have just had an accidental discharge.

Isis is a projekt of amarican and israel that is the reason because they do not attack israel and israel army help isis peopel it is like the 11 september mosat Agents speak in israel tv that they looking of the event… They was catch by FBI and then they can go why?:sweat:

:joy: