Another Honor Killing . . . in Germany (The Murder of Maryam H.)

German authorities prove yet again: You can take the jihadis out of Afghanistan, but you can’t take Afghanistan out of the jihadis. Afghan brothers Sayed and Seyed brutally murdered their sister Maryam for living a “Western lifestyle” in Germany.

For the Associated Press article quoted in this video (“Germany: 2 men charged in killing of their sister”), click here: Germany: 2 men charged in killing of their sister | AP News

#Germany

Germanistan is lost the Left is defending Islam on every level

He

I feel sorry for the good citizens of the western countries. They hardly practice religion(Christianity), at the same time Islam is growing faster right before their eyes because of the rapid reproduction rates, on top of that, their governments are turning their backs on them, allowing Islam and its strange principles to flourish. It was supposed to be simple, we welcome you, you live by our standards or else we deport you back to your countries of origin ASAP.

“She had an arranged marriage by 16 making her a senior citizen by Mohammed’s standards”

Lol

Love from India🇮🇳 we Indian hindus are watching closely day by day what is the real face of islam

:sob: such a sad life… she looked so beautiful

Repent of your sins and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ that has died for sins and rose from the tomb on the third day and let the Holy Spirit within you, and you shall be saved. Amen

Religion of “peace” and “love”

Stop accepting these people. Let them figure it out.

At least they are charged with murder in Germany. In Afghanistan, they’d he hailed as heroes.

TO all MUSLIM women , GET OUT of THAT , OUT of THAT RELIGION GOD LOVES you , JESUS DIED FOR you MOHAMMED and his ALLAH is a joke READ YOUR QURAN PROPERLY and thoroughly. MOHAMMED IS TEACHING YOUR MEN TO be TERRORISTS and WOMAN abusers
GOD TEACH YU to love. ,

In other countries killing is satanic but in Muslim countries killing is all about allah

Charlemagne and federick barbosa holy of Roman Empire will be ashamed of this.

You should have a problem with immigration. It results in grossly unequal societies where different ethnic groups compete for a larger share of the economic pie. How unequal is this: Africa 6 fold, Islamic Majority 5 fold, Central America 5 fold, India 4 fold, China 3 fold, USA 2 fold, Europe and Russia 1.4 fold since 1950. Ie If you let people in from countries whose traditional family values encourages young marriages and large families, you will find your country quickly becoming over populated and eventually broken through through internal conflict. Afghanistan (5 fold), Syria (6 fold), Lebanon (4.5 fold) and Iraq(7 fold) are good examples of collapsing societies where the primary trigger is unchecked population growth.

You thoughts resonate like all those Indians who have watched peacefuls closely… I resonate to every word you say

In Islamic you don’t abuse anybody but if your culture is abusive it has nothing to do with Islamic is just your culture your way of living😏 also I am not with the two boys

For once I agree with you,once you bring in foreigners, especially dangerous ones, e.g america belonged to red Indians , native Americans, but once white men came in ,the poor natives were killed and the rest pushed into horrible land , and these are christian men , or am I wrong?

On February 2nd a 25 years old Muslim USMAN raped a 4 year old Christian girl in Pakistan

How cute, we’re watching a clown talk sh-t , your not just a clown, you’re the whole circus baby :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pleading_face::clown_face::japanese_ogre::japanese_goblin: