Answering Mormonism (LIVE with Dr. Tony Costa, 8:00pm ET)

David Wood will be LIVE with Tony Costa tonight at 8:00pm (Eastern Time), discussing the teachings of Mormonism.

For more from Dr. Tony Costa, subscribe to “The Third Degree”: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD8YTj3xxSw3J27nGOj9Wcw

I feel like I’m gonna get criticisms for this.

I am a devout Mormon. This was an interesting video for sure, but its all stuff I’ve heard before.

Just know I dont have any ill-will towards either of you.

And for anyone who reads this, I’m not debating you in the replies.

David, I think that Satan doesn’t want you to learn about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. If you put the effort in that your friend did when he looked at his childhood religion, you will find Christ Church here apon the earth. “If it were true wouldn’t you want to know?”

Wow this is tripped out doctrine

Mr. Wood stands on God’s Word and that’s how he can stand…!!!

It’s good to know that you two are liars

I’m feeling evil spirits just listening to David Wood

Don’t compare Mohammed with Joseph Smith

The saint latter days church is the most organized church in the world

David, I’m a Christian living in Salt Lake City, and your remarks of the feeling of evil; I cannot bear going into Temple Square, where the center of Mormonism is, temple, tabernacle, etc. because of the oppressive feeling of evil I get. Ravi Zacharias was invited to speak in the tabernacle several years ago, and that was the only time I willingly went, and didn’t feel as hugely oppressive a presence of evil. Very interesting to hear your take on it.

Temple Square is beautifully manicured and landscaped. At Christmas time, they have a huge life-sized tableaux of the birth of Christ, at Easter, 1000’s and 1000’s of tulips, and it is visually stunning. But the core of deceit and misrepresentation permeates the façade of beauty. And it makes me as sad as going to a temple or shrine in Japan. So many lost, misguided and deluded people looking for the true faith only Christ promises and delivers.

For anyone confused, Orthodox Christianity is an apostolic faith. It was the belief of the apostles and eyewitnesses. It is the early church. God is One. The “I AM” ONE in three persons. Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Jesus is God incarnate who was born of the Virgin Mary. We don’t have any similar belief’s with Jehovah’s witnesses. They are a heretical cult. God bless you David.

Hosea11:9KJV"I will not execute the fierceness of mine anger, I will not return to destroy Ephraim: for I am God, and not man; the Holy One in the midst of thee; and I will not come in wrath." Note that God and man are mutually exclusive categories. Thus the Godman dogma is an absurdity not a subtlety.

John10:29ASV"y Father, who hath given them unto me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand." Note please that the God and Father of Jesus (JEHOVAH) is greater than all others not many/most others. Thus contrary to the confusion being pedaled by Trinitarians the union between Jesus and his God is not a union of equals.

This is two birds with one stone of the top kind. Who came up with this genius stuff?

Got to take notes and double check this.

Joseph smith and Mohammed would be good friends

Latayne C. Scott “The Mormon Mirage”

Is david woods a calvinist?

They are basically american muslims

Some of the most negative, oppressive feelings I’ve ever experienced occurred in mormon temples as a practicing mormon. It was a major component in my being able to consider another path in life. Looking back I am grateful for those disturbing experiences.