APOLOGETICS EMPIRE: 12 CHANNELS LIVE (7:30pm Eastern Time)

GOD bless both of you :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Oh the Empire going up! and the Winged Hussars are back in business.

Pls do more videos on Facebook so that we can share and spread the word thank you David wood and your colleuges may the holy spirit be with you all

Juses was sent children of Israel, are these Men of children of Israel don’t think so.

share share share

bring a team like this to Ireland it really does seem to be sliding into darkness and celebrating its own insanity

what a great team what a great idea really outside the box

Wow impressive!!! There is a vision coming to realisation. If God is in the boat it cant go wrong!

I love it. A lot of big names here.
Thank you. Our new internet culture needs such a group.

So many wonderful Christian soldiers in one room. Awesome

This made my day :+1:may God bless you all and i pray that for every word you say and every decision you make may the holly spirit will guide you and give you wisdom so the name of Jesus is glorified :pray:

‘’'### HOW TO APPLY THE APOLOGETICS FOR MY FAM. LIVING IN CULT^s AND DEMONS RETUALS & EATING , DRINKS FROM RETUAL and BIG CELEBRATION ONCE A YEAR CULT; and accept not really the BIBLE… OUR BACKGROUND IS CATOLICS…TY. GUY!!

JA^^ YES…& YES… THIS THE TIME NOW TO EXPOSSE THE TRUE FAITH, TRUE TEACHING, TRUE GUIDANCE, THRUE GOD AND JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF LIVING GOD!! JA… WE NEED LIKE THIS CHANNEL APOLOGETICS EMPIRE…WE WANT MORE LEARNING & KNOWING ABOUT TRINITY…& HOW TO GROW UP & STRONG AS REAL CHRISTIANS FAITH… GOD ALMIGHTY PROTECT, & BLESS YOU ALL GUY! -… manypeoplelooking for really or surely Salvation…

Wow.

Praise be to our God and LORD Jesus Christ.
Love from India

Anybody having difficulty playing this?

Michael Jones says Paul quotes Luke in 1 Timothy as if it’s not controversial. Uh, most scholars don’t think Paul even wrote 1 Tim so that’s problem 1. The second problem is that Luke wasn’t considered “scripture” until the 4 century so it’s highly unlikely a first century author would have called Luke that. Lastly, scholarly consensus places the dating of Luke after 85CE. Paul died in the mid 60s so it would have been impossible for him to quote Luke.

but oh brother in Christ I saw one , of you out there is Judas. Be very careful, and be vigilant always God Bless.

At about 22:47, the gentleman says we don’t need certainty.

This is fine; God will certainly let you into his kingdom if you’ve believed in the gospel but had some moments of doubt along the way.

However, the issue I take with this is the fact that this gentleman seems to laud uncertainty. THIS IS NEVER THE CASE WITH THE BIBLE. WHEN IT COMES TO DOUBTING AND CERTAINTY, THE BIBLE IS CLEAR. CERTAINTY, GOOD. DOUBTING, BAD.

…3 it seemed good to me also, having followed all things closely for some time past, to write an orderly account for you, most excellent Theophilus, 4 that you may have CERTAINTY concerning the things you have been taught. - Luke 1:3-4

Let all the house of Israel therefore know for CERTAIN that God has made him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom you crucified." - Acts 2:36

6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind. 7 For that person must not suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; 8 he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways. - James 1:6-8

Brothers, please, when a man doubts, let us please not encourage him to keep doubting. Rather, let us encourage him in the faith that he may have CERTAINTY considering the Biblical truths he may be doubting.

Is it good news for the rich or for the poor? Who benefits from some of your stands the most?

Jon Mc Cray, David wood and cross examined brought me here. Just subscribed to all the others. Good stuff