Arab Festival 2010: Arrested for Being Christian Preachers in Dearborn

This is a video of David Wood, Paul R, and me, Nabeel Qureshi, being arrested for being at the Arab Festival in Dearborn 2010.

It cannot be said that we were arrested for causing a disturbance, because we did not approach anyone, rather everyone with whom we spoke first approached us. It cannot be said that we were harassing anyone, because the moment anyone said “stop talking to me”, we would stop talking to them. And it cannot be said that we were spreading hate speech, because we said virtually nothing about Islam at all. On the contrary, we repeatedly affirmed our love for all Muslims. Whenever I was asked “Why would you love me?” I said “Because Jesus loves you, and he told me to love you.”

No hating, no disturbing, no harassing… It remains only to be concluded that we were arrested simply for being Christian Preachers at the Arab Festival in Dearborn.

AMEN

Reminded me of when people (both Jews and pagans) incited a mob against Paul falsely accusing him of stuff to get him stoned/arrested.
God bless you all

Sometimes I just hate police

God bless :pray:

I am not surprized by any of this.
I never met Nebeel but I miss him.

God bless​:fist::heart:

BE ASHAMED, DEARBORN POLICE. SHAME ON YOU.

I don’t understand what they were doing wrong. Why the arrest?

I just happened upon this video and have checked out the other videos concerning this incident. Have things changed for the better in Dearborn or has the sharia attitude continued? I’ll pray for the people of Dearborn, both Muslim and Christian, that Jesus comes into the hearts of the people there and helps them overcome Satan and his ways.

This is better than a Netflix binge! I have to know what happened!

Hmm… interesting point it was shariah law practices being done by the police… did the footage come out?

It should be called unlawful arrest of Christians

Dearborn PD are a bunch of liberal girls that wants to get in bed with Sharia Law. Dearborn PD need to get investigated and fire starting with the top down. Dearborn people should be outrage with there over-pay Police Department.

This is scary.

Why do you guys act as if you are surprised at this out come?

Sorry but I can’t get over these wicked police officers committing this unjust crime against these innocent people. Those cops are cowards and evil and it is one reason I trust no cops at all. They are liars and God hates liars. By arresting these Christians they are arresting Christ himself and they will be judge by God because of these crimes. I hope it will be soon.

The Arab festival is not a Muslim festival. The Muslims have hijacked it for themselves and have obviously got the police to work for them and apparently that evil mayor of Dearborn. Throw him out of office now.

TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM. The poor sharia law mayor arrest the Men of God to attract attention to himself and to get Muslims vote.

AMERICANS BEING ARRESTED BY MUSLIM POLICE IN AN AMERICAN CITY FOR PREACHING ABOUT JESUS!!!
KEEP ACCEPTING THOSE PEOPLE AND YOU’LL SEE BEHEADINGS IN FOOTBALL STADIUMS PRETTY SOON!!!