Arab Festival 2010: Harassing Muslims? Nabeel Dialogues with Hakeem

Support Acts 17 videos on Patreon: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon

We’ve been accused of harassing Muslims at the Arab Festival. This video (along with others) shows what we were really doing–peacefully proclaiming God’s love and the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

I hope to one day learn to love like Nabeel did. The way he stays calm and collected and is so loving and kind is absolutely mind-blowing to me. The way it ended with peace and positivity aghhhhh! I was so happy.

They seriously do not need be so rude. They’re so defensive pretending to be all cool and chill. it’s hilarious :joy:

Matthew 5:11-12 Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Man, this is our society today. Kids mixed up with this idiotic new age hip hop culture with their own culture. He talks as though he’s a thug or a gangster and yet I bet he come from a nice home with great family value.

That kid was on something couldn’t even stand still

Dude is a self righteous lover of himself. Nabeel did a great job. Miss him. God bless

Thank the Lord for the soldiers of peace that proclaim the light of the good news :newspaper_roll: to those in Darkness

Jai hind jai Holy Israel God jesus christ bless all of you amen

Famous for being stupid

This’s how Muslims talks O MY God.

That person is behaving like he is drunk

This Hakeem clown just tried to act tough because he had his two chunky boys on his side. A quick pop would shut that disrespectful mouth up real quick.

God bless nabeel for representing the gospel so beautifully.

So disrespectful nabeel being so nice. And this guys keeps swearing and he is the one telling nabeel when u talk about quran wash your month. Hhhhh hypocrite :woman_facepalming:t3:. May God open your eyes in Jesus name

Nabeel is a strong light in my life, and all his friends around him. RIP Nabeel!

Nabeel qurishi maybe this guy his root from arabs…but he raised by christian family

You gotta talk of koran, you gotta respect it, you hypocrite, you speak of Jesus whom you consider prophet, did you speak in respect? Nabeel quereshi was superb in handling you all with total calmness, love you my brother, rest in peace, thanks.

R.I.P Nabeel Qureshi… You were a light to this world

I’ve been watching Nabeel’s Sermons for the past months and God is still working through Him. It touches me so much. His Faith in God and how he struggle through suffering makes me even more alive in spirit.

I miss him. I want the heart that he has for our Lord.