Arab Festival 2010: More Lies Mayor? A Response to Dearborn Mayor John C. O'Reilly

Dearborn Mayor John C. O’Reilly says we were arrested for refusing to break up our discussion and for blocking an exit. Unfortunately for Mayor O’Reilly, video footage proves otherwise.

For those who never heard an for those who wanna share it.

HERE IS THE MILLMILLION-DOLLA. QUESTION: Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said, “Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.” If you have done these things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart, and the Bible warns that one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell. But God is not willing that any should perish. Sinners broke God’s Law and Jesus paid their fine. This means that God can legally dismiss their case: “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” Then Jesus rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will give you eternal life as a free gift. Then read the Bible daily and obey it. God will never fail you.

Mayor sold his self to Muhammad,

by the way what is FALAFEL,?
Here we have Kabab, Seiak etc

Wait I want to ask a serious question David, Did Nabeel get to eat the falafel thng? :open_mouth: was it yum?? coz the falafel was the only weird thing I spotted in your vids :)… cops, persecutions, oh wel its just another day of what living for Jesus is like, I pray for more persecutions so we can preach to those in jail to, best and quickest way to get the gospel preached in prison, mayn its hard getting in nowadays as a church visiting you gotta sign all em papers, well I hope Nabeel got to eat the falafel coz that would be so devastating ! ID BE SO MAD AT THE MAYOR FOR NOT LETTING NABEEL EAT HIS FALAFEL !!! THATS JUST EVIL!!! The bible says in

Ecclesiastes 2:24 There is nothing better for a man, than that he should eat and drink, and that he should make his soul enjoy good in his labour. This also I saw, that it was from the hand of God. Praise God for Falafel… enjoy it Nabeel, you deserve it and enjoy good in yah labour make your soul cheerful. Id take any persecution for a FALAFEL ! JESUS IS KING ! Keep up the good work FAITHFUL disciples ! be wise and be vigilant ! for your adversary the Mayor oh sorry I mean the devil, walks about seek whom he may put in jail lol

David, what was the final outcome of this travesty of justice?

Mayor is a bought man .

Did you send a copy of the film to mayor O-REALLY,to rebuke his lies,
and did he give an answer ,
did he swear on oath in the court and , well us british know what the irish are like. Could you not have used the police in evidence ,you did have them on film saying what they said ,if they refused then they are also committing perjury

Know what my gripe with monotheism is? Youre all fucking crackheads. and youre all going to burn in hell for judging one another.

Those American flags need to be ripped off those officer’s uniforms. They don’t represent the USA or the Constitution.

That major give Dearborn a bad name.

I have known about the antics and the problems associated with the Dearborn Muslims community for sometime now and it really saddens me. I was born in Michigan and still have a lot of family there. To see a place so lovely taken over and used so abominally is very sad. But, I now live in Texas and they are doing the same thing here. They have terror training camps all over the US, communities, Institutons and even influence our School textbooks and especially or History books. We need to stop it

Disgracefu Acts 17, you should contact The American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ) they specialize in constitutional law this would be right up their alley.

America are now DOOMED … muslim country yakz

Dearborn Mayor John C. O’Reillys should be judged by the content of his sociopathic character.

This is what Dearborn has to look forward to.

WHERE IS THE ACLU ON THIS???

Liar, liar pants on fire!!! Dearborn is headed for deep doo-doo. Abuse of authority is a no-no.

@dw4153 Thank You for doing so ! May everybody’s eyes will open to the facts!

@jinu03 Amen, amen.

@jannaisabella Wow… Thank you for sharing this ! Didn’t know that this mayor had this kinda history. Well… I guess we need to pray for this Mayor first… this man needs some Divine intervention in his life style. DearBorn needs the Prayers. folks.