Are Muslims Monotheists?

Here’s an article on the Deity of Christ for Nina:

And here’s the original description:

According to Islam, the worst possible sin is “shirk” (associating partners with God). Yet Muslims commit shirk all the time, without even knowing it. In this video, David Wood and Sam Shamoun prove, from Islam’s most trusted sources, that Muslims have deified Muhammad. For more sources and evidence, visit the above link.

These were darker days…but praise Jesus

GET OUT OF ISLAM NOW. DO NOT PRACTICE WHAT THEY PRACTIVE, DO NOT RECEIVE AND WORSHIP WHATEVER THEY BRING, SAVE YOURSELF FROM THIS 1400 YEARS OF MUHAMMAD FITNAH.

THIS WORLD EVIL BASTARD MUHAMMAD SON OF A LEWD NOT JUST KILLED SAFIYAH FATHER , HUSBAND AND BROTHER IN FRONT OF HER EYES BUT ALSO HAND OVER SAFIYAH MOTHER TO HIS JIHADIST TO BECOME SEX SLAVES.

What was the film called?

Muslims made up the idea of “shirk” to have a go at Christians.

Muslims keep looking down on the trinity, but they themselves have a trinity too… Allah, Muhammad, and the black stone in the Kabbah. God bless you both for defending Jesus!

The two persons speaking are totally confused. They need a tremendous explanations and interpretation of all texts. Also they mixed weak texts and some rejected books. Not all books are accepted even if it is written long time ago. Regarding Quran interpretation, both of you lack the knowledge of the language as well as the ability to link the context, content, and concept together.
You can not distinguish between the (pray for) God witch is worship, and the (pray on) prophet and/or all prophets as well including Jesus which is simply greetings them as prophets. And in our daily pray we greet both Ibrahim as the father of all prophets as well Mohammad. The difference between (pray for) as worship and (pray on) as greeting is just a preposition in standard formal Arabic language.
الصلاة لله - (اللام) ادخلت على كلمة الله وهي حرف جر
الصلاة على النبي - (على) حرف جر
هناك فرق بين ان (تصلي ل) و (تصلي على)
Simply we greet prophet/s because we believe that they can hear us in the “barzakh life” as prophets with special characteristics and skills given by God.

Moreover, these people mixing up different sources of Muslims groups like shiaa, sofi, sunnah, etc. This is not acceptable at all because sunnah dose not accept shiaah resources for example. He refers to shiaah concept when he says (taqiyah) which he misdefine (because it is between shiaa toward sunnah and not between muslims and christian people) and sunnah group which is the majority of muslims do not use it or deal with it at all.
Finally, the persons talking here totally lack honesty for book selections as well as the Arabic language understanding and interpretations.

What I’m getting a clear picture of in my head is this, they are praying like Jews do in a way, but like when we pray to Jesus since he is our savior Muhammad is commanding his people to pray to him like he is there savior that’s to much of a resemblance to our bible and Torah…hmmm I see a lot of things in the Koran that are almost similar to whats in our bibles just with a more demonic sinister twist what do you think David?

‘shirky’ :joy::joy:

Let your guest speak! and don’t call him a loser.

Where is Sam shamoun??

please jesus don’t need Muslims to say peace be upon jesus.
jesus is the prince of peace.

satan alway wanted to be like God.
satan want a son, intercede for Muslims.

if Muhammad is in paradise with his 72 virgins ,he does’n’t. need your peace be upon him.
Muhammad is not in heaven with jesus ,Muhammad is suffering eternal demenation with satan.
Muhammad said "had a divine encounter with Gabriel,satan come like angel of light.
read read read if he was real angel he would of know he couldn’t read.
i myself had encounter with satan n angels.
every time Muslims gather in name Muhammad demons torment Muhammad more n more.
they worship moon moon come out when is dark-darkness.
thank you my lord n savior jesus christ for using David n Sam to expose darkness.

I would like to see Sam Shamoun again with David Wood. I agree with David: Sam is one of the greatest Christian apologist on Islam. Pay attention on the way he explains the issues! Of course, David is more popular and he has much more videos than Sam. But he made a good team with Sam.

Islam is a complete mess. Worshipping and praying to a dead man’s rotten carcass? It is much worst than we thought. Do pagans stoop this low? The spirit of Islam is that of Satan.

Muslims can’t even say Muhammads name without the little prayer that follows: Peace be upon him.

Obama’s BIG dilemma is when he stands face to face one day with the Righteous Judge of humanity in the Great White Throne Judgement of the unbelievers and Jesus the Judge doesn’t find his name written in the Book of Life (Revelation 20:11-15)

David Wood is looking for popularity by riding the big name of Zakir Naik, he designed a video for the ignorant Christians to admit it, whereas in reality David Wood still depends on the text, David Wood is eager for the stupid man to admit the pagan trinity christianity is no longer in europe america, They have thrown away the concept of pagan god incarnate into human beings, first when they believe their trinity is stupid, after they throw away the trinity they make progress. But his mother god never knew his son would be someone who wants to make god. Only fools who still believe the concept of pagan god incarnate to be human