Are There Hadiths That Say Aisha Had Reached Puberty?

According to the most popular English translation of Sahih al-Bukhari 476, Aisha had reached puberty before her marriage to Muhammad was consummated. According to the most popular English translation of Sunan Abu Dawud 4915, Aisha started to menstruate as she was being taken to Muhammad’s house so he could consummate the marriage to her. But is this what these hadiths actually say in the Arabic, or are Muslim translators mistranslating passages? Moreover, are Muslim scholars like Jonathan Brown, and popular da-ees like Asadullah Ali Al-Andalusi, and Muslim organizations like the Yaqeen Institute deceiving their followers? David Wood and Al Fadi investigate.

Subscribe to Al Fadi’s channel (Cira International): https://www.youtube.com/c/CIRAInternational

#Aisha #DavidWood #AlFadi

How can the translation be wrong when it is from an Islamic site?

O the children of Adam, come to the path of Allah and follow Islam, the guidance of the Qur’an for mankind. Learn Islam but do not learn from devil because that person does not have “knowledge of Islam” and against Allah and against prophet Muhammad and devil has created the problems for society. Laa ilaaha illallaahu Muhammadur rasoolullaah, “I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.”

This whole argument on their part is amusing to me since it doesn’t matter if she was menstruating or not. She would still be a child and it’s therefore pedophilia. We don’t base that on whether we are bleeding yet or not. Boys can be victims and they don’t menstruate

Peace or war …? You can choose the future🇮🇱

Acts17, CP, AP, CIRA, Islam critiqued, reasoned answers, Islamic slavery, dontconvert2islam, children of the light ministry.

These channels are keeping Muslim leaders busy and together converting hundreds of thousands of Muslims.

Keep up the good work. May nabeel continue resting in peace

Gabriel visited dutch
sheets and told him “Heaven has released the reopened order.”

Praise my LORD and my GOD JESUS CHRIST that I am an EX-MUSLIM CHRISTIAN. :latin_cross:=:heart:

:point_right: Without lies islam dies. :point_left:

Let’s just throw the rest of her life and time till the death of Muhammad under the bus because we don’t need to know that

@Acts17apologetics You have someone who can read arabig and you don’t have them reading the original to see what phrases correspond to the translations given (if any). He should have either:

1)Provide his own translation

The original contains these sentences found in the translations.

Opportunity WASTED

I hate they having all those resources at your disposal you are so TOTALLY INCOMPETENT

What a strange a topic to obsess about, yet this ideology goes on and on about it, passage after passage.
I know of no other religion that goes on and on about stuff like this. If guests on the Jerry Springer show created a religion, this is what it would turn out to be.

Muhammad’s behavior tells us who his god was.

why does acts always interrupt him i feel like he is being a little bit disrespected…

sickening…with a girl with playing dolls or any other game…it is sickening…sad

Dave Wood , You are opening the eyes of millions of abdools. Let many millions break the chains of bondages of this Satanic Cult , anyways this pedophile mohammad was thighing on her for four years " MUFAKHADAT " so it is obvious he was a child molester.

Besides, “aql” doesn’t even mean “remembrance”. It’s an adjective which refers to a state of intelligence.

Why do you think the other Hadith translate it as “the age of reason” ? Because it doesn’t mean “when I remember” it refers to her age/state of being, and “age of reason (aql)” in Arabic is “puberty” .

DW in his other videos when he brings up.hadith to make an argument against Islam he uses hadith which the arabic doesn’t say what he says it says. Also he doesnt look at other hadith.

See Farids response video to DW " the top 5 most dis** facts…"

Use a few examples from that if you want.

DW worries more about aisha than a dead god he worships

More power to you man :pray:
Love from India …
If only such a channel is made in india , then that person would be beheaded for sure .
So I hope you get extremely famous in india …