Are There Historical Mistakes in the Quran? (Answering Islam Part 7)

Muslims believe that the Qur’an is free from error. But what happens when we find numerous historical errors within its pages?

This is the seventh video of our “Answering Islam” series, where David Wood answers the question: “Are There Historical Mistakes in the Qur’an?”

Get the full text of this video here:

For the rest of the series, visit the playlist: - YouTube

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Acts17
FACEBOOK: Facebook
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds

Great video

But also, the other side, christianity is also based on fabled. The existens of jesus never even been proved historically. I feel some double standard here.

Without lies Islam dies

The entire quran is a mistake

Mantul

Jesus is God :latin_cross:: Answering Muslims :heart:

According to the Qur’an only Allah can forgive sins, but in (Luke 5:20) Jesus forgives sins.

The Qur’an says only Allah is the ‘first and the last’ Jesus says that he is the first and the last in (Revelation 1:17-18).

The Quran says only Allah will Judge mankind and allow people into Heaven, Jesus says that he will Judge the World and allow people into Heaven and Send people to Hell. (Matthew 25:31-46)

The Quran says only Allah can raise the dead and only Allah will raise the Dead on Judgment day. Jesus raises Lazarus from the Dead (John 11:38-44) and Jesus says he will Raise himself up from the Dead on the Third Day in (John 2:19-21) and Jesus said that he will Raise the Dead on Judgement day (John 6:39)

There are so many other examples, that show that Jesus is God. When someone can do only what God can do. We can assume that this person is more than just a man/teacher. But God in the flesh. God bless.

Answer 1:- Just Read the Alexander Romance on Wikipedia and you will find that the story of Gog and Magog and Alexander is taken from an appendix called the “SYRIAC ALEXANDER ROMANCE” which was written in 630 AD at least 10 years after Prophet Muhammad delivered the revelation which tells the story of Dhul Qarnayn and Gog&Magog in 616-620 Ad.

So the Story of Gog and Magog was copied by The Syriac Romance FROM THE QURAN.
Or there could have been a Judeo-Christian legend about Gog and Magog that made way into the Alexander Romance.

So we can safely conclude that as Quran told the story before The Romances, THE QURAN DID NOT COPY.
DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE CRITICISING THE QURAN.

You claim that Quran denies the historical event of Jesus crucifixion, while the verse that you read by yourself if you paid some attention… denotes that Quran acknowledges this event, yes it did happen, a man was on the cross, but Quran’s argument here is that the man who was on the cross wasn’t actually Jesus, it was another who made to resemble him (which is believed to be one of Jesus’s disciples)
The man looked exactly like Jesus, I, as a Muslim, if I were attending this event, I might think that yes it was really Jesus on the cross.
People who saw by their eyes were confused, it’s understood, but true believers weren’t confused, because Jesus told them that Allah will raise him to Him.
A man who can turn clay to living things, raise deads and cure patients, of course many people will be fascinated and think that he’s a god, no human can do this, he must be a god in human form. but not believers, true believers know that Isa (Jesus) was only a servant of God, and was His messanger, he did these miracles only by the help of his God.
Jesus never said to worship him as a God, he said to worship the one and only God.
“And [for] their saying, “Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah.” And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.”
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 157)
And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, “O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, ‘Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah?’” He will say, “Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.”
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 116)

“And [make him] a messenger to the Children of Israel, [who will say], 'Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord in that I design for you from clay [that which is] like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird by permission of Allah. And I cure the blind and the leper, and I give life to the dead - by permission of Allah. And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Indeed in that is a sign for you, if you are believers.”
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 49)

“And [I have come] confirming what was before me of the Torah and to make lawful for you some of what was forbidden to you. And I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, so fear Allah and obey me.”
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 50)

“Indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is the straight path.”"
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 51)

"But when Jesus felt [persistence in] disbelief from them, he said, “Who are my supporters for [the cause of] Allah?” The disciples said, “We are supporters for Allah. We have believed in Allah and testify that we are Muslims [submitting to Him].”
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 52)

“Our Lord, we have believed in what You revealed and have followed the messenger Jesus, so register us among the witnesses [to truth].”"
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 53)

“And the disbelievers planned, but Allah planned. And Allah is the best of planners.”
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 54)

"[Mention] when Allah said, “O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify you from those who disbelieve and make those who follow you [in submission to Allah alone] superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return, and I will judge between you concerning that in which you used to differ.”
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 55)

How much do you get paid for circulating falsehood. What a sad situation to see people who sell their souls to propagate lies. Sad life. Repent and save yourself.

The good thing about these video is it’s against the superstitious small- minded Muslim beliefs.

The bad thing is that comment section is literally full of Christians :latin_cross: taking advantage of it in their favour.
I’m quite proud of being atheist and free from religious lies.

You looked much smarter 3 years ago than you do today.

2:07 I love that the pagans back then busted Mo! Also Jews and christians were making fun of him…no wonder that turning to violence was the only way to spread his cvlt.

I feel like you didnt understand the meaning in Quran when it said “Jesus hasnt been murdered”.

According to Quran, Jesus has “appeared dead”. So Muhammed knew that everyone else around him were believing the Jesus story of crucification, he doesnt get his information from anyone around him.

There’s no solid belief that Dhul qarnayn is Alexander the Great

Same with Bible

We muslim didnt deny crucifiction.Our claim is that He was not Jesus but someone else.We deny resurrection

You give very wrong information

3=1

thing is he couldn’t read or write. and had no knowledge. it came as a correction for man corrupted texts. they tried to refute jesus’ prophethood by saying he was false but they knew. like covering your ears hoping you won’t hear thunder