Atheist Becomes a Christian after Hearing the Gospel from a Muslim!

Zach was an atheist, until he talked to his Muslim friend about God. Zach’s friend Wessam explained what Christians believe, in an attempt to show Zach that Christianity is false and Islam is true. But Zach became a Christian, not a Muslim.

I’m an ex-Muslim. I relate very much to the C.S.Lewis’ quote at the end. The two people who introduced me to Christ (mind you, they didn’t really share the Gospel message with me but they were the first two people I saw embody Christ) were my Long Distance boyfriend who was raised in a protestant family in S. Korea but wasn’t even interested in God and Dr. Jordan Peterson.

Loving these older videos! Praised be the Lord!!

Jesus is in Islam as well but you dont have to worship him because we dont believe anyone has to die for sins.

I love hearing testimonies. God works in mysterious ways

That title is a roller-coaster. lol.

I: Islam
K: Christian

I: Who is god?
K: Jesus
I: Is Jesus the son of Mary?
K: Yes
I: Who created Maria?
K: God
I: Who is God

I: Was Jesus born?
I: Who is Jesus’ Father?

I: Did Jesus Die on the Cross?
I: Who took the life of Jesus?

I: Who raised Jesus from the grave?

I: did Jesus atone for sins?
I: to Whom did Jesus atone for sins?

I: is Jesus the messenger of God?
I: Who sent Jesus?
I: Then who is Jesus?

I: did Jesus worship god?
I: Who does Jesus worship?
I: Then who is Jesus?

I: Did Jesus Pray?
I: Then to Whom did Jesus pray?
I: God who?

I: does God begin?
K: No.
I: Then who was born December 25?

I: Will God die?
K: No.
I: Who died on the cross?
I: Is Jesus God?

I: God now where?
K: heaven
I: How many Gods are there?
K: Only 1
I: Who is Jesus?
I: Where is Jesus?
K: According to the Bible sits at the right hand of God
I: on whose left
K: god
I: What does God mean?
K: mmmm … Um … I’ll change the writing, I want to revise the Bible first!?!

Too bad sham is falling for error

got an advert for islam before this video

Islam is true religion… Jesus pbuh is one of the messenger of God… non muslims… please see Dr zakir Naik video on YouTube

God is sovereign and has to decided to share His sovereignty with those who are in Christ. We are now co heirs with Christ Jesus. All authority in heaven and earth belongs to Jesus and we’re co heirs in Christ Jesus.We have to take our stand in Jesus name and resist the devil in Jesus name and he will flee from James 4:7. We who are in Christ can do the same works and greater works because Jesus is with the Father John 14:12.

Though I’m Buddhist, I think humanity is the best religion…

Praise the Lord🙌

I ask every atheist, if Christianity were true would you be a Christian? If they say no its because they just do not want him to exist

God is Lord. Jesus son of god. Growly to God

That was an awesome story! And some people think God has no sense of humour!

you are right my brother. islam is total eval.

:revolving_hearts:

This vid just makes me want to puke.

It doesn’t sound like he was an Atheist but an Agnostic or doubting Christian. If he were an Atheist, he would have looked for logical reasons to re believe in Christianity. Instead he just said discussing Christianity with his Muslim friend made him feel good and wrote a song about it. That is no real reason he mentions to make him go from Atheism to Christianity. He was a confused Christian who heard someone else talk about Jesus and he was happy.