Before You Convert to Islam, Watch This Livestream! (Starring Ali Dawah!)

David Wood and the Apostate Prophet will be LIVE at 8:00pm (Eastern Time), going through Ali Dawah’s video “Before You Convert to Islam Watch This - Muslim Warns.” Deceptive Dawah tactics will be exposed!

For the videos in this series:
“Before You Convert to Islam, WATCH THIS” (David Wood): Before You Convert to Islam, WATCH THIS! - YouTube
“Watch This Before You Convert to Islam” (Apostate Prophet): Watch This Before You Convert to Islam - YouTube
“Thinking about Converting to Islam? THINK AGAIN!” (Islam Critiqued): Thinking About Converting to Islam? THINK AGAIN! - YouTube
“BEFORE YOU CONVERT TO ISLAM WATCH THIS - MUSLIM WARNS” (Ali Dawah): BEFORE YOU CONVERT TO ISLAM WATCH THIS - MUSLIM WARNS - YouTube

Subscribe to AP’s channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzREuchzOqiawpEpvEM0Tyg
Support AP on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/apostateprophet/posts

#DavidWood #ApostateProphet #AliDawah

I’ll be LIVE with the Apostate Prophet at 4:00pm (Eastern Time) on HIS CHANNEL. Here’s the link: - YouTube

These guys are my favorite. They nail what they do

My favorite most ridiculous rebuttal Muslims come up with is, “he’s not even Muslim so why would you listen to him??”. Like you can’t be right unless you’re that thing. So dumb.

I love your mockery!

AP I want want one of your posters are they available for purchase.

I just never understood the logic behind little girls made to wear bikinis or hijabs . Both imply that chidren are sexual . What is wrong with people ?

AP does a great dawah imitation.

Madrid 1019! Wow!

I like David’s sound effects!

“You shall know them by their fruits”

I believe Muslims are scared more of Muslims who left Islam rather the Christians.

I actually don’t think Ali Dawah khows that much about Islam. His knowledge seems to be very shallow. I’d like to see him in conversation with someone like Shabir Ally or Yasir Qadhi.

there wouldn’t be “prostitutes” if it wasn’t for MEN wanting extra sex and sex without ANY responsibility. Let’s say the word males/men and NOT prostitutes.

WHAT’s he hiding under that CUSHION …?

WEN SOME1 CONVERT TO ISLAM IS BY LEARNING N HIS OWN CHOICE NO 1 FOLLOW NO 1 STUPID BOTH MN 1 ZINQ I DONT UNDERSTOOD WY U GUYS DONT RUN AFTER OTHER RELIGION WY ONLY ISLAM

00:03 hahaha

islam=haram.

But David Wood. the slave women were not Muslim women

Imran khan In Pakistan has said the similarity thing. That Muslim women in Pakistan have greater honor and greater respect than women in the West