Ben Shapiro Destroys Leftist Hypocrisy on Terrorism (re: New Zealand and Sri Lanka Terror Attacks)

Ben Shapiro recently drew attention to a strange phenomenon. When leftist politicians responded to the New Zealand mosque shootings in Christchurch, they were quick to name the victims (Muslims) and to condemn the ideology of the attacker (white supremacy and Islamophobia). When they addressed the Easter Sunday church bombings in Sri Lanka, however, they wouldn’t name the victims (calling them “Easter worshippers” rather than “Christians”) and they certainly wouldn’t condemn the ideology of the attackers (Islam). Why the hypocrisy? David Wood takes us through some video clips of Ben contrasting leftist responses to the Christchurch Mosque Massacre on March 15 and the Sri Lanka Terror Attack on Easter Day 2019.

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
SUBSCRIBESTAR: David Wood on SubscribeStar
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
GAB: David Wood (@DavidWood) • gab.com - Gab Social
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds
BITCHUTE: DavidWoodVideos

#SriLanka #BenShapiro #DavidWood

Here’s the full discussion from Ben Shapiro: The Easter Massacre | The Ben Shapiro Show Ep. 764 - YouTube

David you’re absolutely right

It’s like Christianity is a dirty word

I know it’s 2 years old, but i really needed to see this video. Thank you David.

1 Corinthians 4:13 - “When reviled, we bless; when persecuted we endure; when slandered, we entreat. We have become, and are still, like the scum of the world, the refuse of all things.”

Romans 8:36 -
“As it is written, ‘For your sake we are being killed all the day long; we are regarded as sheep to be slaughtered’”.

this is because Hillary is sold out to extreme islamists, and Barack is muslim himself

As a Sri Lankan Christian I’m glad that you’ve raised this issue David. When news of the how the World reacted to the Easter massacre broke out, my heart was blazing with hatred and anger especially when world leaders like Hillary Clinton, Barrack Obama and Jcinda Ardern used the word “Easter worshippers” to describe victims instead of using the word Christian, and we all knew why they didn’t call us Christians, because the sentiments of another community would’ve been harmed. Barack Obama will not only burn in hell for calling us “Easter worshippers” but also for the way he used drone strikes to kills hundreds of thousands of civilians in Iraq, the Nobel Prize was tainted forever when they awarded it to him!
Unlike the other nations who just forgive and forget, Sri Lanka will remember the murder of her children and we will avenge it. And by the way I also condemn the shameless way Obama called us Christians as Easter Worshippers, but did not refrain from calling the Crusaders as “Christians”, that bloody hypocrite!

I’m a Resurrection worshiper. I don’t worship bunnies and colored eggs.

Thanks David I’m trying to bring this issue to my freinds(muslim and Christian)for a while now
The PM ofNZ even wore a burqua but nobody even thought of the Sri Lanka murders
I thought that all lives matter
I love every human so why do we have humans destroy humans

Since you referenced Ben Shapiro, I will wander off topic. I often watch the Hebrew Hammer. After leaving the Left a few years ago, there were still a few issues from those decades in the cult that I hadn’t sifted through. Abortion, right-to-life, was one of those and Mr. Shapiro brought me around. Although he’s personally an Orthodox Jew, he doesn’t appeal to scripture to support his public positions, therefore, being an atheist (truth-in-advertising), I was open to his arguments. At an RTL march a couple of years ago, he dropped 10 reasons against abortion and I found them convincing. I suppose it helped that the Left at the time was “shouting their abortions” and pushing abortion legislation through the 72nd trimester, proving to me yet again just how disgusting they can be, but Mr. Shapiro dragged me over the line. One would not usually consider Samuel Beckett as one to quote on this issue, but … In his best-known work and my favorite, “Waiting For Godot”, Pozzo states, ““They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it’s night once more.” I had always taken this line to be an ironic take on the human condition, but coming upon the line again, I reconsidered. Who among us have the right to deny another life that brief, blessed, miraculous glimmer of light?

Let’s say hypothetically

i would love to Ben Shapiro debate david wood on the deity of Christ

How evil their are thats good just let them keep doing it. Most people are waking up to the bs they selling becuse of statements like this

Same thing happens in India leftist media. So they want to change Christian religion name to Easter Worshippers. How innovative these bunch of idiots are.

Politicians are in office because they are good at deceipt, keep exposing them Dr. Wood and lets all give them less of our money in the mean time (less government = less deception)

So when Hillary Clinton or Barak Obama are beheaded or shot, we can say devil-worshipers got killed due to their islamophobia.

Someone has to be the adult in the room who says, “It’s time to eat our Ramadan!”

I still want David Wood on the Ben Shapiro show.

Praise the bunny!