Boko Haram Kidnaps 333 Nigerian Schoolboys to “Promote Islam”

Boko Haram jihadis have kidnapped hundreds of students from an all-boys boarding school in Katsina, northwest Nigeria, to punish them for “un-Islamic practices.” The terrorist group’s leader, Abubakar Shekau, “What happened in Katsina was done to promote Islam. Western education is not the type of education permitted by Allah and his holy Prophet.” Meanwhile, the YouTube Trust and Safety is busy protecting such groups from criticism. David Wood discusses the issue.

For the Wall Street Journal article quoted in this video (“Boko Haram Kidnaps Hundreds of Nigerian Students, Six Years After Chibok”), click here: Boko Haram Kidnaps Hundreds of Nigerian Students, Six Years After Chibok - WSJ

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
RUMBLE: Acts17Apologetics
BITCHUTE: DavidWoodVideos
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds
LBRY: Acts17Apologetics
CHANNEL MEMBERSHIPS: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5H0uunC2qMk0iOF4SHKUw/join
PARLER: Parler - Where Free Speech Thrives
SUBSCRIBESTAR: David Wood on SubscribeStar
STORE: https://teespring.com/stores/acts-17-merch
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me

#BokoHaram #BringBackOurBoys

Just weeks ago, Boko Haram brutally murdered 110 civilians in Northeast Nigeria: - YouTube

If you multiply 333 by 2, then it gives 666. So Boko haram is approved by Anti-christ.

Boko haram doesnt represent Islam period

Take note Dr. Wood there are many killings unreported happening in these Islamic communities.

Boko Haran of you notice are so brave against unarmed civilians, civilians who could not even defend themselves. these Motherfuckers should pick someone their own size. one on one fist fight with me.

This is going on daiIy there! Shame media doesn’t prioritize actuaI innocents falling between the gaps. Even saw trt news stating iII treatment of boko instead.

Oh wait…They are boys?? The western press does not care.

So bad. The poor Mothers of those boys they’re certainly are going to go through emotional hell their entire lives I cannot even imagine it.

I DONT KNOW WHY THE WORLD GETS SUPRISED WHEN THESE ISSUES HAPPEN. ALL BOKO HARAM DO IS READ THE KORAN ITS ALL THERE.THEY ACTUALLY BELIVE MASS KIDNAPS AND MURDER IS ALLAH’S WORK.ACTUALLY THESE ARE THE REAL MOSLEMS MUHAMMAD USED TO KIDNAP RAPE AND MURDER CARAVAS TRAVERSING THE DESERTS.THIS RELIGION IS A CULT.

The Father God of Jesus is good, and only good. Pray to Him, worship Him, sing praises to Him, embrace His holy name, love Him. He will saves all these victims, whether physically or spiritually.

This should be islam’s responsibility and effort to resolve the issue with their fellow muslims (kidnappers). The islam world can not do but just condemn, they should act on it, this is why Islamophobia is growing in their own turf.

West Governments get together grow a set and send in the SAS and Seal Teams

Islam is the worst religion in history… There was a video of Boko Haram members converting more than 2000 women to Islam, in one of the local government area in katsina state… I have the video

This religion is like having a rabid dog as a pet and you keep talking to it kindly in the hope that that the rabid infection will disappear . The stupid left will get what’s coming to them . They keep defending this sick twisted ideology.

But but but they don’t represent Islam :star_and_crescent:

Thanks David Wood all the way from The Gambia.

what ever became of those boys

DW, I feel very proud of you in your program sharing the truth & enlightenment to the muslim’s world. I believe numerous muslims are watching & learning from your program and will continue to guide their concience to wake up & accept the lies and deceit about the teachings of their islamic religion.

I believe our God will continue to bless you abundantly, the same with the family, and co-workers.
    May the mind of our Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit provide you more strength, wisdom, and courage in facing the difficult challenges you face daily in your highly educational program. 
I believe the Holy Spirit and the holy angels of our God continues to minister and protects you and family in whatever you do and wherever you go. 
   Praise & glory to our God for your exemplified courageous work and in your commitment to shed light while in this dark world. 
    Praying & I salute you, DW!

Hey a brother from Nigeria here.its really sad.i left my State to Lagos for safety reasons.God help Christians in :nigeria:put us in prayer too.