#BoycottDelta? Adam Saleh's Latest Plane Prank Exposed (David Wood)

Adam Saleh (Adam Saleh Vlogs) claims that he and his friend Slim Albaher were kicked off a Delta Airlines flight for speaking Arabic, and the complaint on Twitter has launched the #BoycottDelta campaign. But can we trust Adam Saleh when we know that he has fabricated discrimination stories in the past? In this video, David Wood goes through Adam Saleh’s previous plane pranks to see if his account can be trusted.

For more on this topic, watch the following videos:

“Racist Man on Plane! Before 9/11”:

“Never Wear This on a Plane in America”:

“Delta Kicked Us off the Plane for Speaking Arabic”:

“Arabs on a Plane”:

“Counting Down in Arabic on a Plane Experiment”:

“Arabs on a Plane Prank”:

“Speaking Arabic in a Plane”:

“Delta Kicked Us Out for Speaking Arabic (Full Footage)”:

“WOW! Adam Saleh Kicked Off Flight, But Is He LYING AGAIN? (Philip DeFranco”:

Adam is an Arab Karen. Always looking for ways to be "offended "

Thisguy should be blocked from every plane worldwide or be sent back to his original county

Your not stupid Dave you know full well 911 was an inside job

911 was an inside job

There was a reason why Adam Saleh didn’t sue delta said by his ex manager Nazizi Rahman

Hey guys pls unsubscribe from this channel.

Is this guy (Adam) a kind of an IDIOT…???

Cheap gimmick Adam saleh, you are a loser. His negative beliefs are sucking him into a sick reality. He should mind his thoughts for yesterday’s thoughts became today’s reality and today’s thoughts become a future reality.

There 2 mad idiots , thay need medication.

After the virus pandemic, I’m flying Delta.

Adam and slim should have taken the fuck out of everyone cos they are the strongest people not only on the outside but they’re :heartbeat: you guys don’t know me but I know you you guys are heroes. I wish I could see you

the hypothetical comparison in a mosque is hilarious!

Looks like he wants to provoke people then want stir up deviation and defiance. Then use this for financial gain. We don’t need this. Keep these kind of guys at bay

Send that spoil brat to iraq…!

adam saleh simply wants to put more fear against non-moslems… and when he succeeded he’l be very very happy for that and if the people will react to his unreasonable action, then he will portray himself as the “victim”… simply put, saleh needs attention!

They lie all the time, it called taqiyya tahwriya or kitman… f islam!

Go fuck u self

U dont know anything about islam

Stfu pussy