British Government Calls Christianity a Religion of Violence in Rejection of Iranian Asylum Seeker

In 2016, an Iranian ex-Muslim sent an application to Great Britain for asylum. The man said that he had converted to Christianity after studying the Bible and finding that Christianity is a religion of peace. The British Home Office rejected the application and insisted that the apostate was lying. The Home Office justified their rejection by quoting Bible verses from Exodus, Leviticus, and Revelation that were meant to prove that Christianity is not peaceful and that no one could ever conclude that it is peaceful by reading the Bible. Is there a problem in the British Government? Should Prime Minister Theresa May and Home Secretary Sajid Javid intervene? David Wood discusses the issue.

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Acts17
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds
BITCHUTE: DavidWoodVideos

#Christianity #HomeOffice #DavidWood

Unbelievable! Here’s another breaking story about the British Home Office mocking an Iranian ex-Muslim’s faith in Jesus because she’s seeking asylum: - YouTube

“For the time is coming when people will not put up with sound doctrine, but having itching ears, they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own desires, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander away to myths.” Timothy 4:3–4

“Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.” - Matthew 5:17-18
Seems to me Jesus wants us to uphold the atrocious laws of the Old Covenant

I agree that Islam is not a religion of peace. I disagree that Christianity is a religion of peace.

I actually had a genuine hearty laugh to them saying the bible isn’t peaceful :rofl:

I’m sure the British home office would let in all Muslims because you know it’s the Religion of Peace

Make UK 100% Cristian country

the qoran is a hatefull peice of work. it tells about slavery, child marriage, murder a more intolerant peice of work you will never find.

This is pure BS. The NT is FULL of violence, just read Revelation. And the whole “it’s a prophecy” excuse falls flat on its face because it is up to the individual Christian to decide if this is or is not the “End Days” that justify murder in the name of Jesus. Also, at no point does Jesus say “love my enemies”, he only says “love YOUR enemies.” In fact, Jesus refers to non-Christians as dogs. There is no Biblical reason why a Christian should refrain from declaring war on the enemies of Jesus, i.e., people like me who openly reject the Bible. Yes, Islam is worse, but Christianity is only slightly better.

Here are my views:
The problem is how you define “peaceful”. If you define peaceful as being in a state where you do nothing but perpetually turn the other cheek, you are living in a fairy land with pink ponies and green unicorns. Would you say that Britain is a violent country because they have a military that has fought wars or police that has arrested criminals and stopped violent assaults by responding with violence? You need a strong defense department to maintain peace on the borders. You need a strong police and justice system to maintain peace within the borders. That is what Israel had in the OT. Just keep in mind that God was not just God of the small country of Jews but God reigns over the whole world and all its inhabitants.

Rather than using the term “peaceful” I would rather use the term “peace loving” to remove any confusion. Once you view the OT through that lens, you will find that all David has said is vindicated in saying that both Judaism in the OT and Christianity are peace loving religions.

That British case officer does not possess a single shred of honesty or consistency.

David its Revelation… Not RevelationS…

“Religion of Truth”…
If Islam is the true religion, of truth, why does it allow deception ?

Its getting worse. Even in Scotland. Hypocrisy everywhere

Why is he doing to the UK which is breeding ground extremist he should go to USA

This is the funniest video I’ve ever seen by Acts17Apologetics! God Bless You, Mr. David! God Bless America!

I must read the bible again. The last time I read it , wich was many years ago, it didn’s seem very peaceful to me. And the god in it didn’t seem very nice.

wow… they’ve opened up a can of worms here. i look forward to them banning quran etc, and arrest those who meet to read from it.

I don’t agree with you and side with the government on this one. They made the right decisions to deny this man entry because, I see many people change there religion to get special Visa to leave faster and not change their faith because of genuine spiritual seeking. National security and taking care of your country men and women comes first.

Where does Jesus apologize for Old Testament violence?