Brooklyn College Students Shout "Free Palestine!" at Jews after Pamela Geller Speech

As I was leaving the Pamela Geller speech at Brooklyn College, I saw that students had gathered outside to shout “Free, Free Palestine!” at the Jews who were exiting. I caught the end of it with my camera. Some girls even formed a ring around me!

They know how to play victim so well…just wow. They weren’t yelled at for being Jewish, the demonstration was setup there beforehand.

stupid w****n running on emotion no logic at all. Sad, so very sad!

I was attending this school at this time. Students didn’t know who invited Gellar. I don’t agree with her but she has a right to speak if she was invited by a group at that school.

Classic nitpicking text from the quran with some editing as to emphasise that it strictly meant all of the jews and Christians,and taken out of context in regards to Surah (98:6)

Quran 98:6 confirms the Jewish teachings in the Torah Taurat and the Christian teachings in the Gospel Injil of Jesus Isa by Mark, Matthew, Luke and John that whoever disbelieves or did not do good deeds in this world will go to Hell Jahannam in the hereafter, oh the irony that he shot himself in the foot

Gospel of Mark 9:43 "And if your hand causes you to fall (from righteousness by doing sin), cut it off. It is better for you to go into life maimed, than with both hands to go away into Hell Gehenna Jahannam, into the fire unquenchable,
Gospel of Mark 9:44 where” ‘their worm never dies (the memory of their sins will never leave them), and the fire (in Hell Gehenna Jahannam) is never quenched (never ends, never stops).’

Gospel of Mark 9:45 And if your foot causes you to fall (from righteousness by doing sin), cut it off. It is better for you to go into life crippled, than with both feet to be thrown into Hell Gehenna Jahannam,
Gospel of Mark 9:46 where” ‘their worm never dies (the memory of their sins will never leave them), and the fire (in Hell Gehenna Jahannam) is never quenched (never ends, never stops).’

Gospel of Mark 9:47 And if your eye causes you to fall (from righteousness by doing sin), yank (pull) it out. It is better for you to go into the kingdom of God one-eyed, than with two eyes to be thrown into Hell Gehenna Jahannam,
Gospel of Mark 9:48 where” ‘their worm never dies (the memory of their sins will never leave them), and the fire (in Hell Gehenna Jahannam) is never quenched (never ends, never stops).’

I don’t if you’re a Jew or a Christian sir but Abrahamic religions bear resemblance, so don’t shoot yourself in the foot by acting as if your religion would be any different in regards to this matter

Israel is a Zionist supremacy with an Apartheid system in place for Palestinians

Dumb arguement by David Wood like always! Spread peace instead of hate!

What do Brooklyn college Jews have to do with Israeli occupation lol. One sec lemme call up the prime minister

Such a horrible argument. How do you know that they aren’t concerned about those other issues? So if I catch you at a protest against ISIS, am I at all justified in filming you, and making a video where subtitles pop up saying “No concerns whatsoever about homophobia in Uganda, or Boko Haram, or Israel’s genital mutilation”

See your argument is so fucking dumb I can’t believe that any sensible human being can come up with it.

Lol I’d didnt know David was the one filming XD

very disturbing video.

free palestine of freeloading hamas scum

This is simply disgusting, absolutely shameful.

You fucking coward why are you criticizing what those young Americans are doing? Isn’t that freedom of speech? Aren’t they allowed to do that?

I hope one day Russians and Chinese will save the whole world from islamic totalitarism, atheistic leftism and other western diseases.

Free Palestine!..with every box of Cheerios

Heard of the term Zionism ?

god bless israel and plagues on her enemies

morons

Why do you you people condemn yourself to hell by supporting the Pharisees?