CAIR, "Hijabi Smollett" Fake Hate Crime, Church Attacks (This Week in Jihad)

Yes! PLEASE pass anti-shariah legislation! If you want Shariah, go to an Islamic “Republic.” We don’t want your form of govt here in the US of A!

13:00 they emerged victorious through CONQUEST!! NOT THEIR FAITH.

Well I respect all religion so yeah idc, and I believe in my religion well enough…so May the greatest Allah s.w.t bless all of you :virtualhug:

I do believe Islam is a true religion, but it’s for the Arabs, who were pagan at the time. Islam is the teachings of the Arab nation, just like Judaism is the teachings of the Jews.

Jesus is the prophet of the gentiles, meaning everyone else. At no place in the Torah or Qur’an did God say to spread the teachings to everybody around the world, like the Gospels.

The Muslims have their prophet, The Jews have their prophets, and the Gentiles have our prophet. We aren’t given any dietary restrictions like the Jews, because we are not Jewish. We aren’t commanded to keep the Sabbath, because again we aren’t Jews.

Lone wolf attacks against Non-Muslims are sanctioned by Allah in Koran 5:33.

33 The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom;

Sharia the Islamic laws says that any Muslim who kills f.e. Apostate Prophet does not fear punishment for his deed.

BTW Muslims I just showed you that Allah is wrong when he says in Koran 9:32 Fain would they put out the light of Allah with their mouths , but Allah disdaineth (aught) save that He shall perfect His light, however much the disbelievers are averse.

See the verse from the Koran, do I hide it, or show the viewers here what Allah tells you Muslims?

It is not the the Ex-Muslim disbelievers Like David Wood, Dr Bill Warner (political Islam) Apostate Prophet or many others like myself who hides the words of Allah as found in the Koran from the world, so that the disbelievers of the world can make one educated decision if they want to surrender to Allah or not. We critics of Islam are not to shy to show that the light of Allah is nothing more than a small candle burning in the bright sun-light of the day.

Now Muslims can not help themselves and ask You-Tube to hide the words of Allah in videos
or in links pointing to Tafsir sites in comments.

While Muslims who are working within You-Tube do their best to hide the words of Allah. They become the new Apostates from Islam since in the eyes of their Allah, it is them who hides his words. Think about it.

tick tock … time to rock…:joy:

your mother is green " you know what KOYAK", even ILUMINATI & ISRAEL also KOYAK you know ?

How many times does the Quran say the Quran is clearly written in clear Arabic so anyone can understand it? Why then do we need special Imams to explain?

The best way to learn any book is by referring the person who is professional with the topic. Not by simply translate with ur mind. We still need a teacher even we can understand the book. That why even u going to take PHD there a professor which is teaching u. May Allah provide u Hidayah and guidance to beautiful and peaceful of Islam. Amin

Darn. So much fake news from RS and it bamboozled me, but I like it

Tin foil :joy:

Non Islamic jailed and forced to pray to allah? What happened to no compulsion in religion?? Wow, whatever works for them in the moment I guess. You guys are my Heroes!!

KAU TUNGGU ALLAH BAGI AZAB KAT KAU NANTI :wink::nail_care:t2:

hey bro, Islam and the prophet Muhammad ﷺ even though you humiliate and despise him, he is still high in rank in the sight of Allah ﷻ and still noble.

Respect Al-Quran

“There is no God but Allah, and Muhammad is his messenger.”

bapak kau

you are very provocative…
you’re so mean…
how bad you are spreading information that is not necessarily true. do you realize that you are dividing religious people around the world?
I have so many friends with different religion…
we live together and even build friendships with our friends of different religions, but we live together in peace…
among all religious people in the world, there is no one like you…
I’m sure any religion in this world, no one teaches bad things like what you are doing now…
May Allah give you His guidance…
May Allah show you the right path…
:palms_up_together::palms_up_together:

Islam is Buying Time before they launch an attack. They want to enslave white people.

I can’t believe this guy is still out there after being smashed by Mohammad hijabbi…:rofl::rofl: