Can Men Get Pregnant?

Following a heated exchange between Senator Josh Hawley and U.C. Berkeley Professor Khiara Bridges at a Senate hearing about the Supreme Court’s decision to overturn Roe v. Wade, “Men Cannot Get Pregnant” began trending on Twitter. Why are people divided over whether men can give birth? Is Senator Hawley “transphobic” for claiming that only women can become pregnant? David Wood discusses the issue.

#WhatIsAMan? #JoshHawley #KhiaraBridges

… and for those who don’t believe that David’s been planning out his new approach on how to do his work more effectively for quite some time, check out the ABOUT tab… Joined January 20, 2021… he created this channel roughly 1.5 years ago.

She’s SICK!!!:pig:

Love you David missed you so much brother :heart::heartpulse: I just subscribed

Does anyone know where he is quoting from? I know it’s Chesterton, but which particular work?

It’s nice to see you’re still around. I love your logical approach to issues

The sooner people stop caring about being called -phobes the better. Just plow ahead with common sense.

Senator Holly is a jerk but in this case he is right. The Professor is a terrible communicator. What a terrible teacher.

I don’t get it. Your whole objective was to get off YouTube, because they have a tendency to punish you, censor you, and threaten you with cancellation of your channel.

So…this was your plan? To go back on YouTube under a different name?

Don’t get me wrong; I’m not complaining, because at least now I can watch you on my TV, whereas I couldn’t do that if you’re on some other website, so I’m pleased. I just don’t understand what just happened. Why all that trouble?

“Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”
‭‭John‬ ‭14:6‬
“For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭6:23‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
“He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.
But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.””
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16-21‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Let them kill themselves…people have so much time in their hands!

David army rise up!! Support this brother in Christ.

I dont have time for this RUBBISH.

Great to see David back!

David Wood playing with words deceiving people.

Few weeks ago, here in South Australia the police reported a missing person including a photo. All very normal except they described the missing person deliberately using zero gender references (assumedly at the request of relatives because I have never seen this before or since).
The photograph was of a virtually shaved head of a person circa 20 years old and I couldn’t guess the gender from the picture which was captioned like ‘missing person Arid’.
The comments flowed about how nice it was for the police to use modern terminology of gender sensitivity (or similar).
Personally, my thoughts that if indeed the police did bow to a pressure and release a report like this it might be the scary beginning of a slippery slope.
A 17 year old boy is missing or an 18 year old man was injured is normal police wording.
This is possibly tantamount to a family minority dictating to the Law how they are to address the missing person.
Whilst not directly relevant to David’s article I sadly see parallels on a different plain.

Sick people.

Wow… it is so tragic to see a human being of this age having such a dull brain that can’t even cut the surface of an inquiry

:saluting_face:

The GOAT is back :crown:
And the video notifications are on :white_check_mark: