Can We Trust the Apostle Paul? (Answering Islam Part 19)

Islam affirms the reliability of Jesus and the Gospel. When we read the Gospel, however, we find Jesus proclaiming that he is the divine Son of God who would die on the cross for sins and rise from the dead. This forces our Muslim friends to claim that the Gospel has been corrupted, and they typically blame the Apostle Paul for corrupting it. But what if we examine the evidence and learn that Paul was a careful and trustworthy first-century authority on the life and message of Jesus? Let’s find out.

This is the nineteenth video of our “Answering Islam” series, where David Wood answers the question: “How can God die?”

For the rest of the series, visit the playlist: - YouTube

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Acts17
FACEBOOK: Facebook
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds

liar . we Muslim are better Christian than all of you .

My only question is simple and straight, Jesus, Musa, Muhammad and all other prophets were never criticized and have not been criticised even now but Paul has been criticized by Christianity itself. Obviously not everyone but U can easily see that many among Christians don’t believe in his teachings and to top it all of, his teachings even contradicts the original message of Jesus the one U say U follow.
The way I see it, U fellows follow Jesus in name only but in originality the one U truly follow is Paul and his teachings. So plz atleast stop deluding and lying to your own self.

“Paul was a great scholar of the Old Testament” then abolishes all the laws of the Old Testament :person_facepalming:. Such a great scholar. And the disciples of Jesus didn’t except him, they ended up falling out with him after he started teaching something opposite to Jesus. Jesus didn’t come to abolish the law and Paul did. Christians don’t follow Jesus they follow Paul. You should call your self paulians​:joy::rofl::rofl:

Paul really did fool people :rofl:

Please watch “Ceasers Messiah”

There’s about 7 billion people I would believe before I would believe Muhammad had revalations from Gabriel sent by Allah

a murderer praising another murderer ; all of you who protects saul / paul and praise him are like a murderer.

i am sorry but the third point is really weak how do we know that he received revelations from jesus.when paul first started preaching no one believed him so he decided to preach for the gentiles they too didnt wanna accept christianity because of the circumcision laws and dietary restrictions so then he changed his mind and was like" u dont have to follow any of the commandments cuz that would invalidate the death of jesus ,jesus died for ur sins" and all this shit

You are the present day Paul the deceiver

Follow Jesus not Paul.

Paul was a smart man

Dr Wood is a totally different bloke in a suit.

The books Paul wrote are still classic and are regarded as wisdom and knowledge of God. The books agree with the Old Testament books and agree with God’s word. Paul healed the sick and preached the gospel of Jesus Christ and proclaiming Jesus death until Jesus returns to the mount of Olives near Jerusalem Zechariah 14:4.

I’m glad you have content defending the reliability of Paul. He is used by both Muslims and Atheists to justify denying the New Testament. Would you be able to do a longer, more detailed video on the topic in the future where you discuss the implications and evidence for these points and discuss possible objections. That would be so helpful.

HERE IS YOUR ANSWER
From the true bride out in the spiritual wilderness out of all churches, I sang the song of the
Lamb some call it the son of Moses in the spirit. I am one of the 144,000 we have a PURE faith
and the testimony of Jesus. The Lamb helps us gain the victory over the Beast it’s Mark and
it’s image. The bride appears at midnight with a message from Adonai Jesus to his people
if they will hear it. The straight testimony that will cause the shaking. The REAL IDENTITY
of Mystery Babylon the Beast it’s Mark the numbers 666 the FALSE PROPHET Anti Christ
so you to may get the victory.
Mystery Babylon is the one drunk with the blood of the saints, is the same one that thinks
to change TIMES and LAWS. HER identity is the Roman Catholic church, with the Pope as
HER representative. Every time SHE reappears in history there is much bloodshed of God’s
Commandment keeping people saints. The Protestant Reformation is but one such event
The Roman Catholic church MOVED God’s SABBATH over to the pagan day of the sun Sunday
SHE did it as HER MARK of authority over God’s Laws and Commandments, which is blasphemy!. God tells us SHE has harlot sisters they are ALL churches under HER RULE and
DOMINION that carry HER MARK the Roman Sunday, this is the BEAST SYSTEM. This MOVE
by HER made God’s church of the Laws and Commandment’s and the testimony of Jesus
a desolation God says SHE suffers no loss of children.
The Roman Catholic church have foot soldiers called the Jesuits, they are loyal to HER alone
They must infiltrate religion at the theological level. Creating new ones and spinning all types
of false narratives for the existing ones. This is MEANT to cause confusion division and dissension among God’s people we know who the author of confusion is SATAN.
The main goal of the Jesuits is to MAKE ALL WORSHIP THE BEAST the ROMAN CATHOLIC
CHURCH and to MAKE ALL TAKE HER MARK the ROMAN SUNDAY. God tells us HER wound
would be healed the Pope has once again appeared on the world stage.
The Anti Christ is anyone that speaks against the Laws and Commandments of GOD, and the
testimony of Jesus. There have been many Anti Christs in the world. The one that sets
HIMSELF up in the most HOLY PLACE let’s call HIM Satan’s masterpiece the FALSE PROPHET
A MAN who has led the whole world astray with HIS Anti Christ doctrine.
Where do we find the most HOLY PLACE really?.
The most HOLY PLACE is much debated for many reasons. The Jesuit infiltration into schools
of religious learning and their deceptions concerning it. The others the ideas of MEN.
God tells us to beware of those claiming to be Jews but are not. The others are the
WORDS of A MAN the FALSE PROPHET AND HIS deceptions concerning it.
God has sent the Bible through out the world , it has been translated into many languages
In it GOD tells us who HE is, and who HIS SON is and all about SATAN WHO seeks to deceive
the whole world if it were possible! FOR THIS REASON GOD TOLD SATAN
YOU MUST REVEAL YOUR PLANS TO MY PEOPLE IN IT ( BIBLE ).
That they may discern the TRUTH for themselves and choose WHOM they will follow
YOU ( SATAN) OR I ( GOD ). THE BATTLE between GOD and SATAN THE BEAST and the
FALSE PROPHET Anti Christ MUST be playing out in PLAIN SIGHT or it would not be fair!
God says " I DO NOTHING IN SECRET". IN FACT the BATLLE has been going on since the
VERY BEGINNING right in front of our eyes! THE BIBLE IS GOD’S MOST HOLY PLACE!
if you look anywhere else for it you will be deceived and SATAN pleased.
In the Bible GOD’S MOST HOLY PLACE HE tells us who HE is, and who HIS people are
They keep my Laws and Commandments, and the testimony of Jesus. In it God also tells
us he does not change. Until heaven and earth pass away not one stroke or letter shall pass from the LAW until all be fulfilled! That has always been God’s MARK of HIS people what
happened?.
ENTER A MAN A ROMAN in GOD’S MOST HOLY PLACE the BIBLE. HE tells us HE is Saul
to Paul a Apostle of God. That depends on who you ask. God’s disciples knew HE was an IMPOSTER they had to send others behind HIM correcting HIS mistakes. They said HE was
wreaking havoc on God’s church of the Laws and Commandments, and the testimony of
Jesus Adonai. They sought to KILL HIM.
The Apostle Paul goes on to INVENT Pauline Christianity HIS BOOKS the NUMBER OF A MAN
66 and THE BEAST THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH MYSTERY BABYLON.
The Apostle Paul sets HIMSELF up in GOD’S MOST HOLY PLACE the BIBLE. Declaring
HIMSELF to be GOD. Thinking to change TIMES and LAWS just like HIS ROMAN
COUNTERPART THE BEAST THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH did.
The Apostle Paul TELLS US WHO HE IS in the Book of Thessalonians. HE is
THE MAN OF SIN the LAWLESS ONE the ABOMINATION that makes DESOLATE
that GOD will REVEAL
There is only one LAWLESS ONE in GOD’S MOST HOLY PLACE the BIBLE.
The Apostle Paul with HIS INVENTED BOOKS OF CHRITIANITY 66 makes
void God’s Laws and Commandments and the testimony of Jesus. This move BY HIM
made GOD’S church of the Laws and Commandments, and the testimony of Jesus a DESOLATION. This makes the Apostle Paul the Anti Christ in GOD’S MOST HOLY PLACE BIBLE . God warns if a MAN speak not according to the LAW there is no light in them
The Anti Christ Apostle Paul is also the FALSE PROPHET that has set HIMSELF up in
GOD’S MOST HOLY PLACE the BIBLE. The Anti Christ Apostle Paul the FALSE PROPHET
WORKS WITH THE BEAST THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH TO MAKE ALL WORSHIP
HER and to MAKE ALL TAKE HER MARK THE ROMAN SUNDAY.
The Apostle Paul’s Christians only have the one day available for WORSHIP the ROMAN SUNDAY that is the MARK OF THE BEAST.
That is HOW the Anti Christ Apostle Paul the FALSE PROPHET accomplishes it!
God says come out of HER my people. Lest you drink of the wine of the wrath of HER fornication. God says if you stay in a SUNDAY church I will say I never knew you!
God is not a CHRISTIAN !!! God says my sheep hear my voice and keep my Laws and
Commandments, and the testimony of Jesus. " I DO NOT CHANGE !"
God left the Apostle Paul IN with HIS BOOKS OF INVENTED CHRISTIANITY
telling you " I DO CHANGE" TO SEPERATE THE WHEAT FROM THE TARES.
God wants to know if you will listen to HIS VOICE or
Rather the VOICE OF A MAN THE Apostle Paul the FALSE PROPHET with HIS
Anti Christ doctrine of CHRISTIANITY that has led the whole world astray
The combined efforts of the Beast the Roman Catholic church and the Anti Christ
Apostle Paul the FALSE PROPHET Have left God’s CHURCH of the LAWS and COMMANDMENTS and the TESTIMONY of JESUS a DESOLATION
For their Part they will have their place in the LAKE OF FIRE
Wake up it is midnight From the true bride out in the spiritual wilderness out of all churches
they are ALL under ROMAN OCCUPATION

Thank you Dr David wood for sharing and exposing the cult of Islam. Jesus is Lord.

Paul himself invented stories about jesus. Hence he cannot be believed. Jesus himself was a fairy tale and no Paul was not a contemporary of jesus. The first mention in any texts of jesus was AD49. So yes he invented christianity.

Teacher: why are you laughing
My brain:
DAWUD WAHUD

well we know paul claimed to have met someone secretly but how can we know for sure ? we can’t!! we have to take all he says by faith in paul.
just saying