Christian Testimony: Why Antonio Left Islam

Antonio needed a change in his life, so he converted to Islam. Three years later, he left Islam and became a Christian.

God is Loving in Islam. Look up Al Wadud. Jesus is in Islam and appears in muslims dreams as well but we dont pretend it means to change faith.

Dr Shabir Ally will one day convert to Christianity!

Sing to the Lord a new song: praise Him from the ends of the earth, you who travel in the bays of the sea, and let them eat it all. Let the desert and its cities chant, and the inhabited lands of Kedar. Let the people of Sela sing with joy, and let them shout from the tops of the mountains. And let them glorify the Lord, and give him praise in Algeria.
Isaiah 42:10-12 What is meant by the people of Silaa are the residents of Medina, and Kedar means the honored Mecca, and Muhammad came from Mecca until he entered Medina. This means that what is meant in the verse is the Prophet Muhammad, Peace and blessings be upon him, the truth has come and falsehood has perished. Indeed, falsehood has perished

I: Islam
K: Christian

I: Who is god?
K: Jesus
I: Is Jesus the son of Mary?
K: Yes
I: Who created Maria?
K: God
I: Who is God

I: Was Jesus born?
I: Who is Jesus’ Father?

I: Did Jesus Die on the Cross?
I: Who took the life of Jesus?

I: Who raised Jesus from the grave?

I: did Jesus atone for sins?
I: to Whom did Jesus atone for sins?

I: is Jesus the messenger of God?
I: Who sent Jesus?
I: Then who is Jesus?

I: did Jesus worship god?
I: Who does Jesus worship?
I: Then who is Jesus?

I: Did Jesus Pray?
I: Then to Whom did Jesus pray?
I: God who?

I: does God begin?
K: No.
I: Then who was born December 25?

I: Will God die?
K: No.
I: Who died on the cross?
I: Is Jesus God?

I: God now where?
K: heaven
I: How many Gods are there?
K: Only 1
I: Who is Jesus?
I: Where is Jesus?
K: According to the Bible sits at the right hand of God
I: on whose left
K: god
I: What does God mean?
K: mmmm … Um … I’ll change the writing, I want to revise the Bible first!?!

Islam is the greatest religion in the world…

Glory to God✝️
God bless Antonio, so happy he is back home to father God :fist::heart:

Islam is not a religion, Islam is a cult.

God bless you dear brother David. The LORD Jesus Yahshua ha Meshiach covet you and your family in HIS mighty arms. May the LORD provide all your needs according to HiS riches and glory. I speak on you psalms 121, 1, 91, 23, 35:1 through 10. And I pray the blessings of aberaham issac and jacob rest on you and yours. I just wanted to ask you if you can write a book on how to reach out to Atheist and Sikhs. I have friends who are both from that belief system and I would love it of you wrote somthing about both of those religions and or speak about it so that I can direct my friends towards your books/ video’s. Thanks brother.

Islam is true religion… Jesus pbuh is one of the messenger of God… non muslims… please see Dr zakir Naik video on YouTube

Great testimony.
Love of our Lord is so strong and pure​:latin_cross::heart:

David Wood looks very young here :grin:

Hellooo friends are you all not ashame to live telecasts this kind of show. Jesus was sent to the lost sheep of Israel. Keep to your self this kind of work. You all are wasting our time and your energy. Islam is the truth religion of the universe. You cannot blow the light of Islam with your dirty filthy mouth.

E

God bless Antonio :fist::heart: God bless ABN team :heart:

I born and raised in Ethiopia all my generation born and raised in Islamic faith that there is 50 million people there who they don’t know even reading and writing or understand about Quran I hope you have translation and Ethiopian language if you can save 15 million brother and sisters and fathers day out in the dark for a generation after generation are you doing steady a lot about Ron most of them they don’t know if you can originally missionTo those large Ethiopian it be nice to someone who know their language exactly you translate read about though he what did you mean inside about Mohamed seventh century his stories can make them change their mind and sure hundred percent

Hello David wood I am so proud of you for your teaching I am so happy you look my boo I was Muslim all my life very good but since I watch your debate with Shabir Ali and I learned a lot I always focus one way inside one room no windows only a door ahead so are you ears put two windows left and right to see where I am so I found myself it took me a long time to decide with that I keep go on being Muslim or not I decided and to To leave it slam

Welcome back Antonio

David, I need ur help. Can you message me on whats app in the following number: +91 9526103161

Islam a scam