CNN Promotes Sharia Blasphemy Laws (Alisyn Camerota vs. Pamela Geller)

Following the recent shooting at a Muhammad cartoon contest in Garland, Texas, media attention has once again focused on Islam and the First Amendment. In a discussion with Pamela Geller, CNN news anchor Alisyn Camerota noted the “fine line” between free speech and provocative speech. She went on to say that there should be a debate about the line between free speech and provocative speech. Apparently, CNN agrees with proponents of Sharia that criticizing Islam is beyond the scope of free speech (despite Camerota’s claims to the contrary).

David , another great video David I like the word crocodile :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Islam wins

I recently heard a re-broadcast of Mother Angelica Live, from the time "P** Christ* came out, and this Catholic “fanatic” was so infuriated, Mother Angelica…said a Hail Mary of reparation.

Catch the difference folks?

Three of the major areas Obama and his administration performed or failed woefully are: 1. her policy on Ghadafi/Libya, 2. Policy on Islamic terrorism and 3. Policy on Nigeria.

Am I wrong or did Alisyn Camerota justify rape? Isn’t this the argument that they make supporting their crime because women wear “provocative” clothing?

CNN is nothing but Fake News, they’re teleprompter readers that’s it. No facts need apply. What bubble do they live in?:unamused:

Did Obama really say that!?

May our Heavenly Father reveal the Truth to all who are in darkness and bondage of Satan. CNN is of Satan. Satan is EVIL. Allah, Islam and Muhammad ARE all of Satan. Satan created Allah, Islam and every other false religion to mislead everyone from the TRUE God, Eloheim, El Shadai, Yahweh, Emanuel. JESUS. Satan is a Head Hunter. Satan can possess humans to commit evil deeds and say evil things. In the Bible, Jesus cast out 1,000 demons from a man possessed. Satan is working for world domination through Muslims. Satan will be destroyed as prophesied in Revelations of the Bible. Satan is a Liar and Deceiver. Muslims are told to kill all Infidels. An Infidel is anyone who is not Muslim
Muslims though kill their own people who are Muslims. This is of Satan. Satan kills steals and destroys. Allah didn’t die on the Cross for our sins. Jesus DID. Allah didn’t save the world. Jesus DID. Muhammad was a simple person. Jesus was God in the flesh. Jesus came into the world not to condemn it but to save it. Jesus teached and preached the Word of God. Jesus brought back sight to the blind. Jesus brought back hearing to the deaf. Jesus healed the sick and cured lepers. Jesus changed water into wine. Jesus walked on water. Jesus fed 5,000 with only 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish. Jesus brought the dead back to LIFE. Allah and Muhammad did NOTHING. God created EVERYTHING. God created Heaven and Hell. God created Satan and his demons. God created Hell for Satan and his demons. Hell is a million times more terrifying than your worst NIGHTMARE. Read the book A Devine Revelation of Hell by Mary Baxter. It just might save you from eternal torment in Hell forever. Satan hates God and everybody else and wants to take everyone to Hell and torment them forever. Thousands of Muslims ARE going to Hell. Thousands don’t believe in Hell. They will when they get there. Demons are waiting to torment them forever. ALL because they REJECTED Jesus as their Savior, worshipped false gods and are EVIL. Would you like to be next? God created Heaven for all of us and wants to take everyone to Heaven. God is LOVE. God so loved the world, HE gave his only son Jesus to die for our sins that whosoever believes in him will never die but have everlasting life in Heaven. Jesus is the Truth, the life and the way. The ONLY way to Heaven. If you know the Truth, it will set you free from bondage of Satan. Satan is filthy and nasty. Jesus died on the Cross for our sins. Jesus defeated Satan at the Cross. Repent and receive Jesus as your Savior. Repenting and receiving Jesus as your Savior opens the door of Heaven to you. Believing and accepting Jesus as your Savior protects you against Satan. Thousands of Muslims have repented and accepted Jesus as their Savior. They have broken free from the bondage of Satan. They now have Love, Peace, Joy and EVERLASTING life in Heaven. TODAY is the Day of SALVATION. Make the right choice. I Did. Don’t let Satan control you and take you to Hell and torment you forever. In the Bible, Nichodemus asked Jesus. How can I enter the Kingdom of Heaven? Jesus told him. You must be Saved and Born again to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. No man goes to the Father except through his son Jesus Christ. On Judgement day, ALL knees will bow and all tongues will confess that Jesus is Lord. Question is. Where are YOU going after you die? Heaven or Hell. You choose.

I can’t think of anything more offensive than a “religion” that celebrates a barbaric, slave owning, false prophet, liar who happens to be 54 years old and named Mohammed raping a 9 year old female child…

The term offensive is subjective. What’s offensive to you may not be to me…you can’t try to govern people based on the wants and needs of one person. If you did that you’d get something that looked a lot like Islam…

Please come back to Garland, have another event?

Saudi pays a lot of money to main stream media to spread Islamic propaganda thats a fact. CNN is one of it.

HIHIHI MORONS

Stalin and Hitler used a Sharia like set of laws to control populations,. 1. making fun of Them was worthy of death 2. Those who do not converted to be their followers and worship them can be killed, 3. Women are for reproduction and of a lower class

Alyon C. Is an idiot with a job he even wears hijabs to show support

:+1::sparkling_heart:

CNN IS THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE, I WISH CNN WOULD GO BANKCRUPT OR IT WILL DESTROY AMERICA!!

this sort of terrorism sells them plenty advertising space