Comparing the Deaths of Ravi Zacharias and Muhammad

Some Muslims have been posting comments saying that Ravi Zacharias has been punished by Allah. Some are drawing attention to the death of Nabeel Qureshi and even suggesting that the deaths should serve as a warning to David Wood. But have Muslims forgotten about how their prophet died? David Wood discusses the issue.

Link to the Sahih Collection of al-Bukhari (see 2442): Bukhari20

Subscribe to the Ravi Zacharias International Ministries (RZIM) YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/rzimmedia

#RaviZacharias #ThankYouRavi #Muhammad

Here’s a tribute to Ravi’s work by a bunch of Christian apologists: Leading Apologists React to Passing of Ravi Zacharias - YouTube

Dude if u are getting this look up the status of Bishop in al bara. He was one of Muhammad’s right hand man. So allah grabbed him along with Muhammad? Conspiracy theorist here

Man, David Wood is good

Illogical start to finish. Here’s a reply by someone else;

Firstly, the verse you provided and the hadeeth you provided are speaking of two different veins or arteries when looking at the Arabic text (the Qur’aan uses “al-wateen” while the hadeeth uses “al-abhar”). This alone disproves the claim.

Now if we are to understand the verses you have provided correctly, they actually reinforce the truthfulness of prophet Muhammad (PBUH) as found in numerous other verses:

“By the star when it descends, Your companion has not strayed, nor has he erred, Nor does he speak from [his own] desires, It is not but a revelation revealed” (Qur’aan / An-Najm 53:1-4)

“Nay! he has come with the truth and he confirms the messengers.” (Qur’aan / As-Saaffaat 37:37)

Furthermore, with regard to this verse:

“And then certainly should have cut off his life artery (Aorta)”

This is to be understood (according to both tafsir ibn Katheer and Tabari) that if anything/any part was false or forged, it would have been a swift punishment or occurrence of having the aorta cut, which would cause instant death. It would not be delayed until after the message had been completely delivered, and in this case, perfected as Allaah later revealed in the Qur’aan:

“This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.” (Qur’aan / Al-Maa’idah 5:3)

Allaah did not cut the aorta of the prophet Muhammad (PBUH), plain and simple and the prophet (PBUH) did not hve his aorta cut!

Also

1). why would Allaah Send Blessings on a false prophet?

“Allah sends His Graces and Blessings on the prophet …” (Qur’aan / Al-Ahzaab 33:56)

2). why would Allaah say that Muhammad (PBUH) is surely a messenger and is true, if he was false?

“These are the Verses of Allah, We recite them to you in truth, and surely, you are one of the messengers.” (Qur’aan / Al-Baqarah 2:252)

“How shall Allah guide a people who disbelieved after their belief and after they bore witness that the messenger is true and after clear proofs had come unto them? And Allah guides not the people who are wrong-doers.” (Qur’aan / Aal-’Imraan 3:86)

“O humankind! Verily, there has come to you the messenger with the truth from your Lord, so believe in him, it is better for you. But if you disbelieve, then certainly to Allah belongs all that is in the heavens and the earth. And Allah is Ever All Knowing, All Wise.” (Qur’aan / An-Nisaa 4:170)

3). Why would Allaah Command the believers to obey the messenger numerous times throughout the Qur’aan if he was false?

3:32 / 3:132 / 4:42 / 4:59 / 4:69 / 4:80 / 5:92 / 24:54 / 24:56 etc.

Finally, it should also be mentioned that the statement uttered by the prophet (PBUH) about his aorta being cut was a common idiom used by Arabs in that time when referring to death in any form and is not necessarily to be taken literally.

I love this demantel man. He is crazy for our lord and savior.

5:38 :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

He was a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Well said Mr Wood… Islam the religion of peace? LOL yeah right! Thats why I stop reading the Koran. The hatred I see and hear isn’t peace. Mr Wood gives proof from THEIR writings are false and deceiving. Pray for Muslims and Christians.

This aged super well. They might have been right the whole time!

Maybe he was silenced because he was a hypocrite? Allah maybe was responsible, because Allah is God. We’re all one people on this crazy planet.

2:36 :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

"Have more respect to your fake god":rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ravi was a crafty cunning liar he was not an atheist he is dravidian born in India Tamilnadu state south India. He was pagan hindu. Ravi is a hindu name not an atheist name. Atheist don’t keep hindu’s name Ravi … Ravi and Nabeel both died by cancer and cancer is not a blessings from God. Both Ravi and Nabeel are false teacher. If Nabeel was a true preacher from Adam’s race then why would God give him cancer? Satan gave Job disease but God healed him why didn’t God healed Nebeel? … Pagan Muhammad died after eating poisoned goat meat, Buddha died after eating poisoned massroom and some claim he died eating poisoned pork and hindu pagan god Krishna died after Jara shoots an arrow that fatally injures Krishna and he died … My point is peaceful death is a blessing from God but people who died horribly is cursed.

Have you ever lied (even once–fibs, white lies, etc.)? Ever stolen (anything–the value is irrelevant)? Jesus said, “Whoever looks upon a woman to lust after her, has committed adultery already with her in his heart.” Have you ever looked with lust? If you have said “Yes” to these three questions, by your own admission, you are a lying, thieving, adulterer at heart; and we’ve only looked at three of the Ten Commandments. That’s how God sees you. Nothing is hid from His holy eyes. Will you be innocent or guilty on the Day of Judgment? Listen to your conscience. You know that you will be guilty, and therefore end up in Hell. That’s not God’s will. He provided a way for you to be forgiven. He sent His Son to take your punishment: “God commended His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” He was bruised for our iniquities. Jesus then rose from the dead and defeated death. He is your “ticket” to Heaven. He is the “way,” He is the “Door,” the only “mediator.” There is salvation in no other name, so pray something like this: “Dear God, I repent of all of my sins (confess them). This day I put my trust in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. Please forgive me and grant me your gift of everlasting life. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.” Then read the Bible daily and obey what you read (see John 14:21). God will never let you down.

Muslims dress closer to jesus than cristians do, and cristians themselves draw and portray jesus with beard and long cloak, so don’t even talk!

Ravi and Mohammed what is the difference they both deceived people

well this certainly didn’t age well. Islam is still false though.

Muslim god is a ccp ahaha

Islam is a satanic religion as the way Muslims celebrate the death of any Christian apologetics forgotten that Muhammad died by poison and he suffered for three solid years.