Complaints about London Bridge Terrorist Dismissed as "Racism" (David Wood)

When London Bridge terrorist Usman Khan was in high school, he had a picture of Osama bin Laden on his school planner, and he would laugh while watching videos of terrorist attacks. When his fellow students would complain to school administrators, however, the administrators would accuse the students of racism. Welcome to Great Britain, where jihad is rampant, the the “prophet” who commanded jihad is praised by leaders and journalists. David Wood (Acts 17 Apologetics) discusses the issue.

For my recent discussion of this attack, see “What the London Bridge Terrorist Should Have Learned about Islam While in Prison”: - YouTube

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
SUBSCRIBESTAR: David Wood on SubscribeStar
STORE: https://teespring.com/stores/acts-17-merch
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
GAB: David Wood (@DavidWood) • gab.com - Gab Social
BITCHUTE: DavidWoodVideos

#LondonBridge #UsmanKhan #DavidWood

The saddest part is that even as politicians work tirelessly to shield Muhammad and the Quran from criticism, so do all of the major social media platforms. Here’s a playlist: null - YouTube

Mohhamad was obsessed with OTHER PEOPLE’S martyrdom…

This is what happens when you give power to the left. And all of the madness is only the beginning.

Islam pure evil.

The fact that most of humanity has a true fear of jihad like it was a black widow hiding right under a chair is not a racist claim. It is not a illogical fear either. Jihad is a horrible doctrine that all muslims are supposed to believe in, thank God they all don’t. But the “true muslims” criticize those who aren’t completely obedient and tell them they’ll go to hell. This is just too much. The fear is real and founded on all of the past 1400 years of jihad.

:japanese_ogre:ISLAM SUPPORTS RACISM AND SLAVERY​:point_down:
أَخْبَرَنَا قُتَيْبَةُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا اللَّيْثُ، عَنْ أَبِي الزُّبَيْرِ، عَنْ جَابِرٍ، قَالَ جَاءَ عَبْدٌ فَبَايَعَ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم عَلَى الْهِجْرَةِ وَلاَ يَشْعُرُ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَنَّهُ عَبْدٌ فَجَاءَ سَيِّدُهُ يُرِيدُهُ فَقَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ بِعْنِيهِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَاشْتَرَاهُ بِعَبْدَيْنِ أَسْوَدَيْنِ ثُمَّ لَمْ يُبَايِعْ أَحَدًا حَتَّى يَسْأَلَهُ أَعَبْدٌ هُوَ
(Sunan An-Nasa’i 4184)
It was narrated that jabir said:
“A slave came and pledged to the Prophet to emigrate, and the Prophet did not realize that he was a slave. Then his master came looking for him. The Prophet said: ‘Sell him to me,’ and he bought him for two black slaves. Then he did not accept the pledge from anyone until he asked: 'Is he a slave?”’

:japanese_ogre:ISLAM ADMITTS THAT BLACK WOMEN ARE NOT BEAUTIFUL :point_down:
حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو كُرَيْبٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّحْمَنِ الْمُحَارِبِيُّ، وَجَعْفَرُ بْنُ عَوْنٍ، عَنِ الإِفْرِيقِيِّ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ يَزِيدَ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عَمْرٍو، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏ "‏ لاَ تَزَوَّجُوا النِّسَاءَ لِحُسْنِهِنَّ فَعَسَى حُسْنُهُنَّ أَنْ يُرْدِيَهُنَّ وَلاَ تَزَوَّجُوهُنَّ لأَمْوَالِهِنَّ فَعَسَى أَمْوَالُهُنَّ أَنْ تُطْغِيَهُنَّ وَلَكِنْ تَزَوَّجُوهُنَّ عَلَى الدِّينِ وَلأَمَةٌ خَرْمَاءُ سَوْدَاءُ ذَاتُ دِينٍ أَفْضَلُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏
(Sunan Ibn Majah 1859)
It was narrated from Abdullah bin Amr that:
the Prophet said: “Do not marry women for their beauty for it may lead to their doom. Do not marry them for their wealth, for it may lead them to fall into sin. Rather, marry them for their religion. A black slave woman with piercings who is religious is better.”

:japanese_ogre: ISLAM CONSIDERS BLACK PEOPLE LESS IN INTELLECT :point_down:
حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ بَشَّارٍ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، حَدَّثَنَا شُعْبَةُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي أَبُو التَّيَّاحِ، عَنْ أَنَسٍ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ اسْمَعُوا وَأَطِيعُوا، وَإِنِ اسْتُعْمِلَ حَبَشِيٌّ كَأَنَّ رَأْسَهُ زَبِيبَةٌ ‏"‏‏.‏
(Sahih Al Bukhari 693)
Narrated Anas:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “Listen and obey (your chief) even if an Ethiopian whose head(brain) is like a raisin were made your chief.”

:japanese_ogre:ISLAM DOESN’T BELIEVE THAT ALL HUMANS HAVE SAME DESCENT(RACE):point_down:
حَدَّثَنَا بِشْرُ بْنُ مُعَاذٍ الْعَقَدِيُّ، - بَصْرِيٌّ - حَدَّثَنَا يَزِيدُ بْنُ زُرَيْعٍ، عَنْ سَعِيدِ بْنِ أَبِي عَرُوبَةَ، عَنْ قَتَادَةَ، عَنِ الْحَسَنِ، عَنْ سَمُرَةَ بْنِ جُنْدَبٍ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ سَامٌ أَبُو الْعَرَبِ وَيَافِثُ أَبُو الرُّومِ وَحَامٌ أَبُو الْحَبَشِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو عِيسَى هَذَا حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ ‏.‏ وَيُقَالُ يَافِثُ وَيَافِتُ وَيَفِثُ ‏.‏
(Jami’ At-Tirmidhi 3931)
Narrated Samurah bin Jundab:
that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: “Sam was the father of Arabs, Yafith was the father of Romans, and Ham was the father of Ethiopians.”

:japanese_ogre:ISLAM IS ANTI-SEMITIC :point_down:
حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، أَخْبَرَنَا جَرِيرٌ، عَنْ عُمَارَةَ بْنِ الْقَعْقَاعِ، عَنْ أَبِي زُرْعَةَ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ عَنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ لاَ تَقُومُ السَّاعَةُ حَتَّى تُقَاتِلُوا الْيَهُودَ حَتَّى يَقُولَ الْحَجَرُ وَرَاءَهُ الْيَهُودِيُّ يَا مُسْلِمُ، هَذَا يَهُودِيٌّ وَرَائِي فَاقْتُلْهُ ‏"‏‏.‏
(Sahih Al Bukhari 2926)
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. “O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him.”

:japanese_ogre:ISLAM SUPPORTS Xenophobia
MUSLIMS DEMAND PALESTINE BUT ISLAM EXPELLED JEWS AND CHRISTIANS FOR ARABIA👇
حَدَّثَنَا مُوسَى بْنُ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ الْكِنْدِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا زَيْدُ بْنُ الْحُبَابِ، أَخْبَرَنَا سُفْيَانُ الثَّوْرِيُّ، عَنْ أَبِي الزُّبَيْرِ، عَنْ جَابِرٍ، عَنْ عُمَرَ بْنِ الْخَطَّابِ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ لَئِنْ عِشْتُ إِنْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ لأُخْرِجَنَّ الْيَهُودَ وَالنَّصَارَى مِنْ جَزِيرَةِ الْعَرَبِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏
(Jami’ At-Tirmidhi 1606)
Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab:
That the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: “If I live - if Allah wills - I will expel the Jews and the Christians from the Arabian Peninsula.”

God I hate Britain sometimes

England is not far more better than India…LONDON BRIDGE IS FALLING DOWN

David have you watched spirit reports blog.see so many times Muhammad in hell saying I wanted to be like Jesus and I am now in hell Google muslims revived from he’ll tell truth about Muhammad and Allah

Dave mate go for it

:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:.

“ain’t no.” So… Not not?
Proof is in the pudding… I would have said it before.

Aye, there are some worrying developments in Britain but you don’t want to give teenagers the power of being able to victimise, with school backing, a young teenage twat. Most young idiots grow up to be normal.
I could give my own arguments to why I’m talking crap here. I just want to say that our mistakes come from a place of tolerance.

The names of these school authorities should be known they have blood on their hands through political correctness,let it be known when a terrorist was reported they were called racists then guy went on to kill it’s all on them they should have reported it to anti terror police

Islam is turning tables on one of the world’s most colonization obsessed country Britain taste thier own medicine… Good

These people enter into bureaucracy like police politics and lawyers or any public services just to support their agenda of islamization the world. What is happening in Britan is looking like Britain will become Britan-istan. Vikings raised England first and those times are different we can understand. Now these terrorists are raiding on Britain, and they will succeed if Britain didn’t throw out these idiots.

Islam is dangerous, wake up Europe

:+1::clap::muscle::dove::latin_cross::candle: :innocent: :gem: :rainbow: Hallelu Yah!

I see he is very young and so he will have the opportunity to pass on his beliefs to younger people over the years ahead. What a nice young man. He sounds just like the kind of young man needed in a quiet, peace loving Christian society.