Countering Muslim Claims, Episode 7: Is Muhammad Mentioned in the Bible?

Visit Al Fadi’s YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5zGnPFoN5LjAsxU8ESiBMw

According to the Quran (7:157), Jews and Christians find Muhammad mentioned in the Torah and the Gospel. Muslims have been searching for these references in the Bible for nearly fourteen centuries, and their favorite passages are Deuteronomy 18:15-18 and John 14:16. But what happens when we read these passages in context? In the latest episode of “Countering Muslim Claims,” former Muslim Al Fadi and David Wood discuss the issue.

For other installments in this series, visit the playlist: - YouTube

David Wood you are a blessing

Trying to convince islam isn’t true won’t make Christianity true because it is more senseless religion than islam if one has to compare :joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

The fact that this religion is still practiced says a lot about how lost people are on earth. Sorry to say but it’s clear as day. Why would you follow a religion that came from a man 600 years after the death of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ? Muhammad is a false prophet. Do not follow a man that says an Angel choked him, or a man who married a 6 year old. Run from him, run far and do not ever look back. Jesus is the way. Thank you Jesus Christ.

Amazing!!! :heart_eyes: Let every Muslim know that the Bible is the only true word of God :innocent:

Also may repent those who play along with the Holy Bible saying the the verses referring to the Holy Spirit of God refers to a false prophet called “Muhammad”

That a huge blasphemy

The devil is the father of lie — it’s not surprising that the Quran is the biggest apostasy ever written given by the devil to Muhammad to confuse people and deny the truth

David Wood has misunderstood the verses that Jesus himself will send the Spirit of Truth. Actually the Father will send the Spirit of Truth or the truthful prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him). Look at the following verses:

John 14:16 (KJV):
“And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;”

Look in John 14:16, Jesus said that he will pray to the Father for another comforter (the Spirit of Truth). So Jesus is not sending the Spirit of Truth in the world. Only the Father is going to send the Spirit of Truth in the world.

John 14:26:
“But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.”

Look in John 14:26, Jesus said that only the Father will send the Spirit of Truth in the world.

John 15:26:
“When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me.”

Look in John 15:26, Jesus said that the Spirit of Truth goes out only from the Father into the world. The Spirit of Truth will be send from the Father.

Look another similar or same type of language is used by Jesus in the following verse, where Jesus said clearly that he himself will not give anything. But actually the Father himself will give. Look at the following verses:

John 15:16:
“………… and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you.”

Look at the following verses to know the real meaning of “in my name” used by Jesus.

John 17:11-12:
“Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name, the name you gave me, …. 12 While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by that name you gave me.”

Look, what is the real meaning of “in the name of Jesus” or “in my name”. It does not mean the literal name of Jesus. It is actually the Father’s name. Jesus clearly said that the power of your name, the name you gave me. Jesus again said that I protected them and kept them safe by that name you gave me. So you can see that “in the name of Jesus” or “in my name” does not mean the actual literal name of Jesus. It is the power of the Father’s name. It is not the literal name of Jesus but the power of the Father’s name that is protecting them and keeping them safe.

From all the verses mentioned above, you can see it is actually the Father who will send the Spirit of Truth.

Now to clear David Wood’s misunderstanding about Jesus saying “the Spirit will receive from me” and “I will send him”, look at the following explanations:

John 16:7-15:
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you. ……… 14 He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you. 15 All that belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit will receive from me what he will make known to you.”

Look in John 16:15, where Jesus explained to you that why he said “the Spirit will receive from me what he will make known to you.” Why Jesus explained this statement to you? If Jesus does it by himself then no explanation was needed. Because it can be possible for you to misunderstood Jesus that Jesus himself will give it to the Spirit of Truth. So the answer was given by Jesus by saying that all that belongs to the father is mine. So Jesus is saying that all things belong to the Father and actually the Father will give it to the Spirit of Truth. Similarly, “I will send” means all things belong to the Father and actually the Father will send the Spirit of Truth.

David Wood has asked some major questions about prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) (the Spirit of Truth) mentioned in the Bible. So I need to answer those questions. You have misunderstood all the verses of the bible. Your understanding is superficial. So you need a detail explanation. Now read carefully all the following explanations to clear your misconceptions.

John 15:3-10:
“3 You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4 Remain in me, as I also remain in you. ……7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. ……9 ………… Now remain in my love. 10 If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love.”

Now what do you understand when Jesus said that “remain in me, as I also remain in you”. It does not mean that Jesus is physically and literally inside his disciples’ body. What it means was answered by Jesus. If the disciples of Jesus keep and practice the teachings of Jesus (words and commands of Jesus from Father), then they will remain as a believer with Jesus. And they will remain in faith with Jesus.

Now in John 14:16-17 (KJV):
“16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.”

The above verse does not mean that prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) lives with the disciples at that time and he will be in disciples physically. Because you can see that similar or same types of language were used by Jesus (for example, Remain in me, as I also remain in you) in John 15:3-10.

Another thing is that Jesus will pray to the father after his departure for another comforter (The Spirit of Truth). So the comforter will come in future. So this coming of comforter will be a future event. Even the world did not saw or did not know about the Spirit of Truth at the time of Jesus. The disciples of Jesus remain in the same faith as a believer just as the faith of that future Spirit of Truth. So Jesus said symbolically that they know him. And the comforter will abide with the disciples forever. Now did all the disciples still alive forever in the world. Of course not. What it means is that the teachings of the faith of that comforter will remain in the world forever. So he was talking about prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) as the Spirit of Truth.

Again if you still argue that the Spirit of Truth is not prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him). It is the Holy Spirit. Then look again the Holy Spirit was already present before Jesus and at the time of Jesus. The disciples of Jesus already had Holy Spirit in them given by Jesus himself. So ‘The Spirit of Truth’ is not same as ‘The Holy Spirit’. They are totally different. The Spirit of Truth is a truthful prophet and that prophet was prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him). To hide the event from the bible about coming of prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him), bible translators mix them up so that nobody can understand their real meaning properly. Look at the following verses:

Luke 1:41:
When Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit.

Luke 3:22:
and the Holy Spirit descended on him (Jesus) in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: “You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased.”

John 20:21-22:
21 Again Jesus said, “Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.” 22 And with that he breathed on them and said, “Receive the Holy Spirit.”

Now look at the verse in John 16:7 (nkjv):

“Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.”

So the mandatory condition is that the Helper (the Spirit of Truth) will not come if Jesus do not go away. So the previously mentioned Holy Spirit in Luke 1:41, Luke 3:22, John 20:21-22 and the Helper (the Spirit of Truth) in John 16:7 are not the same. The Spirit of Truth (Helper) in John 16:7 is the holy truthful prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him).

Again if you look at the verse in John 14:26-31:
“26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. …… 29 I have told you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe. 30 I will not say much more to you, for the prince of this world is coming. He has no hold over me, 31 but he comes so that the world may learn that I love the Father and do exactly what my Father has commanded me.”

The prophesy of this coming Holy Spirit ( advocate or paraclete) requires that he shall remind mankind of the words of Jesus or teachings of Jesus. He is telling his followers that the Holy Spirit (paraclete) shall “remind” them of the message of Jesus. However, if the followers of Jesus already know and remember all that Jesus taught them, then how shall the Holy Spirit (advocate or paraclete) “remind” them of something which they already remember? Obviously, the coming Holy Spirit (paraclete) shall come in a time when the teachings of Jesus have been forgotten and require one to “remind” the teachings of Jesus. Here, the Holy Spirit or the prince of this world is a truthful prophet who will remind the world all the teachings of Jesus that was commanded by Father.

Again if you look at the verse in Matthew 12:32:
“Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.”

Look, even you will be forgiven if you speak a word against Jesus. But if you speak against the Holy Spirit, you will not be forgiven, either at the time of Jesus or at future time. Logically you can not speak against an invisible being. So the Holy Spirit is a real human being. So we can say that the Holy Spirit is the holy prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him).

Again if you look at the verse in 1John 4:6:
“We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us; but whoever is not from God does not listen to us. This is how we recognize the Spirit of truth and the spirit of falsehood.”

So we can see that the Spirit of Truth is a truthful human being or a true prophet. A true prophet will always listen to Jesus or agree with the teachings of Jesus and he will never deny the teachings of Jesus. Jesus always preached and taught all the laws of the old testament throughout his life time on earth. So the Spirit of Truth is not an invisible being. He is a real truthful prophet who acknowledges the teachings of Jesus.

Jesus himself said that the ‘spirit’ and ‘prophet’ are the same person in 1 John 4:1. He used these words ‘spirit’ and ‘prophet’ interchangeably for each other.

Another thing is that if the spirit is not a prophet then how he will confess or declare to everyone physically about Jesus. Because people can not test an invisible being. But Jesus advised everyone to test or try the spirit or prophet whether he is from God or not to identify false prophet. Look at the following verses of Jesus.

1 John 4:1-3 (kjv):
1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God.

Now can you say, How to identify false prophet (spirit)?

The answer is very easy and the answer is given by Jesus himself in 1 John 4:2-3.
Here, Jesus is saying to you that if any prophet (spirit) confesses that Jesus (Christ or Messiah or anointed by God or appointed by God or messenger of God) is come in the flesh (means come in just only as a man not divine or God), then that prophet (spirit) is from God.

But if any prophet (spirit) confesses that Jesus (Christ or Messiah or messenger of God) is come in not simply as a man (flesh) but as divine or God, then that is a false prophet (spirit).

Why is this try or test to identify false prophet (spirit)?

Because from the very beginning, Jewish people were falsely accusing Jesus for blasphemy of being God. But Jesus was always denying their accusations. So he knew that after him, false prophet will arise from the Jew and will declare Jesus as divine or God which will be a blasphemy.

Only prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) confessed or declared that Jesus (peace be upon him) come in the flesh only. He was a mighty messenger of God. But he was not God at all.

Deception…

Thanks for this!

Great clarifications! Thanks to David

I can Prove Christianity with a Single Verse.

This not only Proves Christianity is the Truth. It also proves that Judaism is wrong for not recognizing that Jesus is the Messiah. It also proves that Islam is wrong because Islam believes that Jesus was never crucified and died.

This verse is in the Hebrew Bible and was written 700 years before the birth of Christ.

This verse describes Jesus in such clear detail that Jews themselves wonder “What is Jesus doing in my Bible”

Here is the Proof that Christianity 100% Fact.

Isaiah 53
"Who has believed our message
and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?
2 He grew up before him like a tender shoot,
and like a root out of dry ground.
He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him,
nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.
3 He was despised and rejected by mankind,
a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
Like one from whom people hide their faces
he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.

4 Surely he took up our pain
and bore our suffering,
yet we considered him punished by God,
stricken by him, and afflicted.
5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed.
6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray,
each of us has turned to our own way;
and the Lord has laid on him
the iniquity of us all.

7 He was oppressed and afflicted,
yet he did not open his mouth;
he was led like a lamb to the slaughter,
and as a sheep before its shearers is silent,
so he did not open his mouth.
8 By oppression[a] and judgment he was taken away.
Yet who of his generation protested?
For he was cut off from the land of the living;
for the transgression of my people he was punished.[b]
9 He was assigned a grave with the wicked,
and with the rich in his death,
though he had done no violence,
nor was any deceit in his mouth.

10 Yet it was the Lord’s will to crush him and cause him to suffer,
and though the Lord makes[c] his life an offering for sin,
he will see his offspring and prolong his days,
and the will of the Lord will prosper in his hand.
11 After he has suffered,
he will see the light of life[d] and be satisfied[e];
by his knowledge[f] my righteous servant will justify many,
and he will bear their iniquities.
12 Therefore I will give him a portion among the great,[g]
and he will divide the spoils with the strong,[h]
because he poured out his life unto death,
and was numbered with the transgressors.
For he bore the sin of many,
and made intercession for the transgressors".

You can not say that is speaking about anyone else other than Jesus Christ.

Amen

Guys I’ve found verses prophesicing Muhammad!!!

Ezekiel 13:9 “My hand will be against the prophets who see false visions and who give lying divinations. They shall not be in the council of my people, nor be enrolled in the register of the house of Israel, nor shall they enter the land of Israel. And you shall know that I am the Lord God.”

Matthew 7:15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.”

Second Peter 2:1-3 “But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.”

So u see praises to God Allah. I have refuted every lie David Wood and his co-host have tried to come up with. And interesting enough using their OWN CHRISTIAN SCRIPTURE AGAINST THEM.

I’ve even been able to give more examples than the 2 Best ones Wood says we Muslims like to use which prophesied Muhammad pbuh as well.

So again David Wood ur hatred towards Islam or misunderstanding of the verses n ur Bible or combination of will defeat u because when truth comes, to destroy ur falsehood its difficult for u to debate. Especially when the truth that destroys u is coming from ur OWN CHRISTIAN BIBLE

the Gospel, according to John (Chapters 14, 15, 16) Jesus spoke of the “Paraclete” or comforter who will come after him, who will be sent by Father as another Paraclete, who will teach new things that the contemporaries of Jesus could not bear. While the Paraclete is described as the spirit of truth (whose meaning resemble Muhammad’s famous title Al-Amin, the trustworthy), he is identified in one verse as the Holy Ghost (John 14:26).

Such a designation is however inconsistent with he profile of that Paraclete. In the words of the Dictionary of the Bible (Ed. J. Mackenzie) “Those items, it must be admitted do not give an entirely cohesive picture.”

Indeed history tells us that may early Christians understood the Paraclete to be a man and not a spirit, This might explain the following who responded to some one who claimed, without meeting the criteria stipulated by Jesus , to be the awaited “Paraclete”. It was Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) who was the Paraclete, Comforter, helper, admonisher sent by God after Jesus. He testified of Jesus, taught new things that could not be borne at Jesus’ time, he spoke what he heard (revelation), he dwells with the believers (through his well-preserved teachings). Such teachings will remain forever because he was the last messenger of God, the only Universal Messenger to unite the whole of humanity under God and on the path of PRESERVED truth. He told of many things to come which “came to pass” in the minutest detail meeting, the criterion given by Moses to distinguish between true and false prophets (Deuteronomy 18:22). He did reprove the world of sin, of righteousness and of judgement (John 16:8-11).

Before I answer this question, I would like to quote three different parts of Surah Najm, Chapter 53.

By the Star when it goes down,
Your Companion is neither astray nor being misled.
Nor does he say (aught) of (his own) Desire.

• Al-Qur`ān, 53: 1-3

For truly did he (Muhammad) see, of the Signs of his Lord (Allah), the Greatest!
Have ye (Pagans) seen Lat. and ´Uzza,
And another, the third (goddess), Manat?

• Al-Qur`ān, 53: 18-20

This (Muhammad) is a Warner, of the (series of) Warners of old!
The (Judgment) ever approaching draws nigh:
No (soul) but Allah can lay it bare.
Do ye then wonder at this recital?
And will ye laugh and not weep,-
Wasting your time in vanities?
But fall ye down in prostration to Allah, and adore
(Him)!

• Al-Qur`ān, 53:56-62

The three principal idols of Pagan Arab Idolatry were the goddesses Lat, 'Uzza, and Manat. Opinions differ as to their exact forms: one version is that Lat was in human shape, 'Uzza had its origin in a sacred tree, and Manat in a white stone. The next verse 53:21-23 says (21)"What! For you the male gender and for Him the female?(22)Indeed this would be a division most unfair(23)These are nothing but names you have devised, you and your fathers which God has sent down no authority whatsoever. They follow nothing but conjecture and what the souls desire even though there has already come guidance from their Lord…This speaks of the Pagan Arabs who n pre Islamic Arabia despised having female children so much to the point that they would commit sins so evil and bury their infant daughters alive.

Al-Lat, Al-Uzza and Al-Manat were 3 Pagan Arab goddesses. During their worship the Pagans named them as “Daughters of Allah”. So God is saying to them n these verses that they have things that they despise as having for themselves(daughters), yet they falsely attribute to God having them.

This incident happened just after the Emigration to Abyssinia that took place in the 5th year after the Holy Prophet (PBUH) announced his Prophethood. And it was then when these verses of Surah an-Najam(53) were revealed.

Al-Bukharee, on the authority of Abdullah bin Mas’ud recorded, that surah Najm was the first surah from the Mighty Qur`ān, which the Holy Prophet (PBUH) recited publicly, before an assembly of the Quraysh, in the Kaabah, in which both the believers and the disbelievers were present. In the end, when He (PBUH) recited ayah 62, which required the performance of the sajdah, and fell in prostration, the whole assembly, including the disbelievers, could not resist, and fell down in prostration with him (PBUH).

In fact, it was the eloquence and beauty of the Qur`ān depicting its Divine Origin that made the pagans of Makkah to spontaneously fall down in prostration, on hearing the last verse of Surah 53.

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and his companions prostrated as they were commanded so in the verse.

One of the earliest attacks on this deen was to say that the Prophet (PBUH) was crazy, or that, He (PBUH) was possessed by spirits and demons. This was the evil that the disbelievers spoke to oppose the Message, knowing, that what the Prophet (PBUH) was calling them to, was the truth.

After the incident took place, the Quraysh later realized what they had done by prostrating on hearing the Glorious Qur`ān. To hide their ‘guilt’, they concocted this story that Muhammad infact spoke something in favour of their deities and thus they agreed to make a patch-up. This was a really hypocrisy and shame that has been unveiled through internal and external examination of this fabricated story.

Another verse that is used by hate mongers is,
“Never did We send a messenger or a prophet before thee, but, when he framed a desire, Satan threw some (vanity) into his desire: but Allah will cancel anything (vain) that Satan throws in, and Allah will confirm (and establish) His Signs: for Allah is full of Knowledge and Wisdom:”

• Al-Qur`ān, 22:52

The Significant Arabic word here is “Tamanna”.

"The Arabic word tamanna has two meanings: “desire” and “to recite” something. If the first meaning is taken, it will imply: “Satan tried to prevent the fulfillment of his desire.” If the second meaning is taken, it will imply: “When the Prophet recited the Revelations, Satan created different sorts of doubts about its truth and meanings in the minds of the people.” If the first meaning is adopted, it will imply: “Allāh fulfils the Prophet’s desire and makes his Mission successful in spite of the obstacles of Satan and confirms the truth of His Revelations by fulfilling His promises to the Prophet”. In case of the second meaning, it will imply: “Allāh eradicates all the doubts and objections inspired by Satan in the hearts of the people and clarifies the confusion created about any verse of the Qur’an in subsequent Revelations”.

This again proves that this verse also has no second meaning with the story of Satanic Verses in the question.

All these above points prove that the story about satanic verses is absolutely baseless and fabricated.

Never spoke to his Lord FACE TO FACE(directly) as Moses pbuh did at burning bush. Allah doesn’t come to Muhammad pbuh He sends Gabriel pbuh as messenger:

The answer is that Allah did speak to our Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) during the Israa’ and Mi’raaj directly with His own voice and not that of Jibreel’s(Gabriel). He spoke to him directly without Jibreel(Gabriel) passing him the message, just like He had spoken to Musa (Moses) alayhi salaam.The Prophet (ﷺ) mentioned regarding the Mi’raaj:

"Then Allah enjoined fifty prayers on my followers when I returned with this order of Allah, I passed by Moses who asked me, ‘What has Allah enjoined on your followers?’ I replied, ‘He has enjoined fifty prayers on them.’ Moses said, ‘Go back to your Lord (and appeal for reduction) for your followers will not be able to bear it.’ (So I went back to Allah and requested for reduction) and He reduced it to half. When I passed by Moses again and informed him about it, he said, 'Go back to your Lord as your followers will not be able to bear it. So I returned to Allah and requested for further reduction and half of it was reduced.’ I again passed by Moses and he said to me: 'Return to your Lord, for your followers will not be able to bear it. So I returned to Allah and He said, ‘these are five prayers and they are all (equal to) fifty (in reward) for My Word does not change.’ I returned to Moses and he told me to go back once again. I replied, 'now I feel shy of asking my Lord again.’”[1]

At 1:00-1:20 of the video the “Ex-Muslim” co-host of David Wood made a statement that immediately buried himself n a deep mess.

He says that it is LAUGHABLE that we as Muslims can say Prophet Muhammad pbuh is prophesied n the Bible when the Qur’an teaches us that the Bible contains corruption.

What he completely misunderstands is from lack of using his intellect, No Muslim is taught that the Bible has been COMPLETELY CORRUPTED BY MAN. There is MUCH TRUTH N THE BIBLE which the Qur’an CONFIRMS AS TRUE. A few perfect examples: (1)Hear O Israel your Lord is One, God is Only One

(2)Jesus pbuh, was God’s Messiah and messenger to the Children of Israel, was miraculously born to the Virgin Mary. Christians and Jews SHARE THE SAME BOOK but as Muslims we have closer relations n faith to Christians than the Jews do because we accept Jesus pbuh as God’s Messiah where the Jews completely reject him.

(3)God spoke directly to Moses pbuh and prophesied him at the burning bush.

These r just 3 of the many truths that the Bible is CONFIRMED BY THE QUR’AN to contain…the list goes on and on.

Now Wood’s co-host completely destroys himself by his own theology. By his claiming that believing in a scripture as true, which says a certain scripture CONTAINS FALSEHOOD, which is what the Qur’an says about the Bible…

Then his claim is “it is LAUGHABLE” to believe n ur scripture(Qur’an n this case) because it confirmed the prophesying of Muhammad pbuh within the Bible which also contains corruption.

So my assumption is; Wood’s co-host, as a Christian CANNOT BELIEVE N HIS BIBLE. Because Jeremiah 8:8 of the Bible CLEARLY STATES:

“How can you say we are wise and have the law of The Lord WHEN THE LYING PENS OF THE SCRIBES HAVE FALSIFIED IT?”

So ur own Bible says there is man-made corruption within it. So it has to be LAUGHABLE as u say to believe any of it. Right?

Because believing ANYTHING from a scripture as true, which is claimed to contain falsehood is LAUGHABLE.

David Wood is a pure liar. Now maybe he is telling these lies based on his lack of interpretation and his misunderstanding of the messages, his hate and mockery towards Islam, or a combination of both of them.

However I intend to prove with the help of God Almighty, these statements he made against Allah(God), Islam, and the Prophet Muhammad pbuh r completely false and only used to justify his hatred towards Islam.

So I will do my best to provide evidence, as well as use his own statements against him to prove him as a liar.

I will post separate posts as responses to the different topics he has brought up.

I really appreciate your discussions! Very helpful-thank you.