Crazy-Talk with Zakir Naik (Anthony Rogers)

According to the Quran (4:34), Muslim men can beat their wives into submission. Muslim apologist Zakir Naik claims that the beating is only symbolic, done with a toothbrush or a handkerchief. But if the beating is only symbolic, how can we understand passages in the Hadith about Muhammad beating Aisha or a woman being beaten until her skin turned green? Anthony Rogers discusses the problem.

No other religion about equal rights to women than Islam makes me laugh your quran is a book from hell proof read it backwards naruq which means hell

You shouldn’t beat her at all.

'symbolic bearings’:grinning::grinning::grinning: islam and lies! Without lies, islam dies. Stay away from Islam.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::sob::sob::sob::sob::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::ab:D​:o2::o2::o2::o2:L :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Islams a mess…

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

In recent times, Zakir Naik alone converted more Christians into islam through the Bible, than the so called trinity gods had converted Christians into Christianity. For 1 against 3, that’s an amazing accomplishment :star_and_crescent: :star_and_crescent: :mosque::woman_with_headscarf:

beating with a handkerchief ?? lolololol

Bruh, they were green because they were covered with green toothpaste.

So deceitful, how does he sleep?

That’s True but read 1 Corinthians 15:34 and 1 ‘Timothy’ 2:12 in your bible.

Let’s refute David:

Bahz bin Hakim reported on the authority of his father from his grandfather (Mu’awiyah ibn Haydah) as saying: I said: Messenger of Allah, how should we approach our wives and how should we leave them? He replied: Approach your tilth when or how you will, give her (your wife) food when you take food, clothe when you clothe yourself, do not revile her face, and do not beat her.
Abu Dawud said: The version of Shu’bah has: That you give her food when you have food yourself, and that you clothe her when you clothe yourself.

Sunan Abi Dawud 2143
Chapter 708: The Rights Of A Woman Upon Her Husband, Book 12: Marriage (Kitab Al-Nikah)
Grade: Hasan Sahih (Al-Albani)

'Amr bin Al-Ahwas Al-Jushami (May Allah be pleased with him) reported that he had heard the Prophet (ﷺ) saying on his Farewell Pilgrimage, after praising and glorifying Allah and admonishing people, “Treat women kindly, they are like captives in your hands; you do not owe anything else from them. In case they are guilty of open indecency, then do not share their beds and beat them lightly but if they return to obedience, do not have recourse to anything else against them. You have rights over your wives and they have their rights over you. Your right is that they shall not permit anyone you dislike to enter your home, and their right is that you should treat them well in the matter of food and clothing”. [At- Tirmidhi, who categorized it as Hadith Hasan Sahih].

Riyad as-Salihin 276
Chapter 34: Recommendations with regard to Women, Book: The Book of Miscellany

Narrated Mu’awiyah al-Qushayri:
I went to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) and asked him: What do you say (command) about our wives? He replied: Give them food what you have for yourself, and clothe them by which you clothe yourself, and do not beat them, and do not revile them.

Sunan Abi Dawud 2144
Chapter 708: The Rights Of A Woman Upon Her Husband, Book 12: Marriage (Kitab Al-Nikah)
Grade: Sahih (Al-Albani)

Iyas bin 'Abdullah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, “Do not beat Allah’s bondwomen.” When 'Umar (May Allah be pleased with him) came to Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) and complained saying: “The women have become very daring towards their husbands,” He (ﷺ) gave permission to beat them. Then many women went to the family of the Messenger of Allah (wives) complaining of their husbands, and he (the Prophet (ﷺ)) said, “Many women have gone round Muhammad’s family complaining of their husbands. Those who do so, that is, those who take to beating their wives, are not the best among you”. [Abu Dawud, with a Sahih chain].

Riyad as-Salihin 279
Chapter 34: Recommendations with regard to Women, Book: The Book of Miscellany

Sulaiman bin Amr bin Al-Ahwas said: “My father narrated to me that he witnessed the farewell Hajj with the Messenger of Allah. So he thanked and praised Allah and he reminded and gave admonition. He mentioned a story in his narration and he (the Prophet) said: “And indeed I order you to be good to the women, for they are but captives with you over whom you have no power than that, except if they come with manifest Fahishah (evil behavior). If they do that, then abandon their beds and beat them with a beating that is not harmful. And if they obey you then you have no cause against them. Indeed you have rights over your women, and your women have rights over you. As for your rights over your women, then they must not allow anyone whom you dislike to treat on your bedding (furniture), nor to admit anyone in your home that you dislike. And their rights over you are that you treat them well in clothing them and feeding them.”

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 1163
Chapter 11: What has been related about a woman’s rights over her husband, Book 12: The Book on Suckling
Grade: Sahih (Darussalam)

:joy::joy::joy::joy: Guy I’m laughing :joy: Permanent residence of Zakir Naik, they showed psycho asylum​:joy:

Like I don’t know why Muslims can’t see it the fact that the Quran says to beat her whether lightly or not it’s still beating and the truth of the matter is that “beating” a grown up person doesn’t instill any sense in them,beating is only meant for a child and also it’s not logically possible to beat someone lightly because anger will still take care over ,that’s why we humans when u allow us to excercise our anger on people by saying we can beat them,don’t expect it to be all lightly because that stuff isn’t possible.

Damn how tall is David wood

Zakir Naik is a wanted fugitive for spreading hate speech currently hiding in Malaysia

:heavy_check_mark::100:

He reminds of the missing goat that ate the paper…now it’s version 2.0 eating handkerchiefs!

The right to be beaten with greenish bruises wow the religion of generosity