David and Vocab: Late Night LIVE (2:00am Eastern Time)

I’ll be LIVE with Vocab Malone tonight at 2:00am (ET), discussing movies, arguments for Islam, and whatever topics you bring up in the live chat. See you soon!

This is being recommended 1 of december 2020… why hahhaha

Uncle David, YOU ARE OLD

:point_right::+1::ok_hand::rofl:

Have you read Revelations 11 about The Messengers David wood? and I think we’re just alike and I’m a Hebrew Israelite and I believe you can have salvation Acts 28:28

I hope you took him on…I am not through all your videos yet…thank you …you have taught me much. :slight_smile:

Satan says ‘Why are they coming to you, Mohammad, they have the Torah?’

Write ‘burn me’ on the cover of all qurans.
Muslims have to do what the quran says.

before this played there was an advert by ‘the penny appeal’, wherein numerous uninformed people are asked by a dawah-monger “do you think muslims believe in Jesus?” with predictably confused responses, showing that peoples ignorance of Islam is why the fail to appreciate the superiority of ‘the religion of peace’
It’s a shame that this BS propaganda will also be playing on other channels, at least here it’s false narrative will be swiftly disposed with.

ZAKIR NAIK, your faith, Islam’s faith on Jesus Christ, AS PROPHET LIKE POLYGAMIST, RAPIST, TERRORISTS, LOOTER, KILLER MUHAMMAD is total insult blasphemy against Jesus Christ SON OF GOD. You and all Muslims have committed unforgivable sin by believing Jesus Christ as prophet. Notice, Muhammad killed thousands by calling Allah-Hu-Akbar, Jesus killed none. Muhammad terrorized people to convert to Islam, but Jesus Christ told Christians to love enemy who hates Christians because of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is son of God and Muhammad is son of SATAN.

Muhammad was illiterate, poor, he was greedy for money. For greed, he married at young age 20 to a rich woman, double of his age Khadija, a widower with child, because of her wealth. Muhammad lived with Khadija alone for 20 years. But for fear of her wealth, he did not marry nor he slept with any slave women, as long she was alive. But no sooner Khadija died; Muhammad married within 3 years 11 wives including a child of 6 years old Aisha by false prophet. He raped married women captured at war, in front of of their husband. What a Evil Character Muhammad was!!

Muhammad was a false prophet, and God punished him with a painful death, as narrated by Aisha in Hadith. Muhammad’s Allah is Pagan Allah, though Muhammad was the greatest prophet, but his Pagan Allah could not raise him from death and took him like Isa in Jannah. This proves 100% that Quran is a Fake book, wrote by a Jewish scholar to confuse people about Jesus Christ. Muslims worship that Jewish scholar as Allah who wrote Quran. Where is the Quran angel Jibril gave to Muhammad and asked him to read from it surah 96:1, show us we would believe Quran and be Muslims??

ZAKIR NAIK, don’t you know that no man ever born like Jesus Christ by the power of Holy Spirit (Ruh-Allah)??? Then how do you believe Jesus and Muhammad is prophet. You are BRAINWASHED BY Evil QURAN, you cannot identify Good over Evil. You committed unforgivable sin, unless you repent. JESUS CHRIST IS THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD AND MUHAMMAD IS THE DARK OF THE WORLD.

All Muslims have to give explanation to Lord Jesus Christ at FINAL JUDGEMENT DAY for believing Him equal with looter, killer Muhammad.

Tell me with reference if I lied anything about Islam and Muhammad.

YEARLY CHRISTIANS SCHOLARS HAD DIFFERENT VIEWS BETWEEN THEM ABOUT THE BEING OF JESUS PBUH AND FOR CENTURIES THEY AND THEIR FOLLOWERS HELD THOSE THEORIES,AND THE THEORIES ABOVE MENTIONED DIFFER WITH THE NOWADAYS THEORY OF THE TRINITY.SO,THE REAL BEING OF JESUS BETWEEN THE CHRISTIANS IS NOT DEFINED IN THE PAST, IT IS NOT NOW, AND SURELY IN THE FUTURE WILL NOT BE DEFINED BECAUSE AFTER SOME TIME THE TRINITY THEORY WILL BE FOLLOWED BY ANOTHER THEORY AS THE TRINITY FOLLOWS THE EARLY CHRISTIAN THEORIES CONCERNING THE BEING OF JESUS PBUH.SO,THE CHRIATIANITY IS A UNDEFINED RELIGION AND OPEN FOR FUTURE THEORIES AND AS A RESULT, THE GENERATIONS OF THE CHRISTIANS WHO DIE ARE GONE AND WILL BE GONE FROM THIS WORLD WITH WRONG BELIEF IN JESUS,BECAUSE THE THOERIES WICH CONTRADICT EACH OTHER CANT BE ALL TRUE.

David you don’t know nothing about any religion…
But i respect you and please brother study hard you will find the truth.

Allah sends blessing salat to Mohammad.
By killing all his children before adulthood, and letting Mohammad suffer in agony for years from poison.

Hehe, guy in comments live said Islam was a death/sex cult.
Wasn’t the first, won’t be the last. But it’s funny how those 2 things get combined.

David the effects of your psychopathy are actually why my husband and I love and appreciate your work so much. We are both schizoid personalities, one symptom of which is emotional coldness, so that you take that pure logic perspective really makes you so much easier for us to understand and connect with. We are both grateful for your videos and apologetics.

Love the Christmas lights!!:christmas_tree:

Wish David Wood debates the deceiver professer Craig from Rice University in TX.

Subscribe to Islam Critiqued. It’s a great channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcKkCtaMM1wjY1BXyoW8_-w

…your 2am, is my earlt the next day… c u your 2am"ish" next week

Yeh mate! Stralia in the house watwat!. God bless you my brothers In the name of Jesus. Amen.