David Wood and Apostate Prophet Epic Team-Up Tomorrow! (Happy Thanksgiving!)

Happy Thanksgiving! Tomorrow, the Apostate Prophet and I will be teaming up to share some powerful information about everyone’s favorite false prophet! Check our channels at noon (Eastern Time) for our new videos, and join as at 8:00pm for a live discussion of the topic!

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
SUBSCRIBESTAR: David Wood on SubscribeStar
STORE: https://teespring.com/stores/acts-17-merch
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
GAB: David Wood (@DavidWood) • gab.com - Gab Social
BITCHUTE: DavidWoodVideos

#DavidWood #ApostateProphet #ProphetMuhammad

We’re setting our videos to go live at 3:00pm ET. Here’s a link to mine (which will also link to AP’s): What Muhammad Did When He Saw a Beautiful Woman - YouTube

Prophet?!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm nice

Nice to know you are familiar with Filipino food and culture. I am one.

I have a video suggestion… it appears that Muhammad was being used by Khadijah and Waragah for economic reasons or otherwise, but it went out of control (like the CIA and Islamic extremist thing that Hilkary C. admitted)… that is if you have resources on that.

I was an christian but after seeing the vedio of Muhammad Hijab vs David wood…i became muslim…i am very happy to become muslim…because it makes sense…

Happy thanks giving…watching from Manila,Philippines

Well I never saw this in my feed! It would have explained the simultaneously live streams!! Duh. :smirk:

When prisons feed you half a loaf of bread per day plus mashed potatoes you have a choice, get fat or get ripped.

I am apologetics

Hey David I have lot knowledge about Islam I want share with you because I am Pakistan Christian .I can share bye slfe. Please if you read my message please send me your phone number are whatup number.

Why Islam is a more widespread religion. Why do Christians leave their religion to convert to Islam? Why Christians attack Islam while Muslims do not attack Christians. Why is there more than a Christian religion? Why there is more than one Christian book and not one book like the Koran. Why do they say Islam does not give women their right and the most new in Islam are women? Why did not the Bible mention that God is three? Why adultery is permitted in Christian countries and is forbidden in their religion. So why are you a Christian?

DEUTERONOMY 13:1-4,GOD SENT FALSE PROPHET TO ISRAELITE TO TEST A MAGICIAN!!!THIS BEAUTIFUL WORDS"Hear oh Israel Adonai ELOKIN,
Adonai Eloheinu Ehad,
EL IS ONE…OOOP JUST ONE TRUE GOD…(NUMBERS 23:19)“GOD IS NOT A MAN NOR A SON OF MAN”…WHO TEACH OTHER GOD SAYS,FATHER GREATER THAN ME(JESUS),WITHOUT FATHER,I HAVE NOTHING CAN DO.(JOHN 4:16)NO ONE COME TO FATHER EXCEPTS THROUGHT ME,YOUR FOLLOW YESUS RULE&TEACH THEN YOU CAN GO TO FATHER.(MATTHEW 7:21-23)WHAT FATHER WANT???:23,GET AWAY FROM ME,YOUR EVILDOERS!!!WHY?

What is Trinity? Before it, i want to say, that the Word of God always fulfilled!

1. Ecclesiastes 7:2! How to know people go to heaven or to hell! In the house of mourning. The expresion of the people who died, show it (winner or loser). Bad or torture expresion go to hell, peace till cherr up (smile) expresion go to heaven!
  2. 1John 5:7-9 (KJV), speak about Trinity! There are two Trinity, In the Heaven and in the Earth! God and human! (Human: Spirit, blood-soul, water-flesh ~ 90% weight our body build by water! 1Thesalonika 5:23!)
    According to Genesis 1:26, people is the HIS image (model, prototipe, pattern). The different are: God is Holy Spirit, Almighty, great omnipotent, omnipresent and eternal, people is flesh, mortal and limited! God in harmony but people not. God created 3 living thing’s, simple-single creature (plant), duumvirat (animal) and Trinity creature- living thing’s (human)!
    We are exactly one and exactly three, with three needs! Body needs, soul needs and spirit needs! Example: when fasting, flesh-body need to eat and drink, soul need to obey the rule of fasting, which one we obey, show the winner! Two personal-individu in one being! To know Trinity, we must learn by the human itself!
    The Trinity not symbolize by triangle, but by three circles in one, in harmony by hierarchy: The centre of, the ABBA FATHER! The source or the centre of the WILL-LOVE! The middle is the WORD of GOD-JESUS, the managing-manager of the will of ABBA FATHER love, give blessing to the whole world with God Love! The outside of, the Holy Ghost-Spirit, who doing everything what the Word of God order to. Example: Genesis 1: 2-3, 6-7, 9, etc.
    How to understand the omnipresent of Trinity by our body. If our fingers touch something and our feet fingers stand on something, where our soul and spirit are? Exactly in our body and fingers position too! So ABBA FATHER and JESUS, always omnipresent as where the Holy Ghost-Spirit omnipresent! This why, where the Holy Ghost-Spirit presence, there also ABBA FATHER and JESUS presence too! God give us the understanding of the Trinity!!!

I will pray for you and yours, David.
And David… nothing wrong with being shredded.

Im muslim and Pray to God to heal your mother

David and Ridvan are the most powerful collaborative duo I know of. Together with Robert Spencer they are the team who may save our civilisation - no one else is doing it so effectively as they are. Thanks David, thanks Ridvan!

Blessed be people of good will. Happy thanksgiving giving to all who is it a thing.
Indian’s and a yankees alike.

Is Manny the brother who´s wife died of an overdose or something else, I don´t remember,sorry. while he was locked up ?

May God restore your mother’s health in the name of JESUS. God bless your brother’s life too