David Wood and the Apostate Prophet LIVE! (8:00pm Eastern Time)

David Wood and the Apostate Prophet will be LIVE at 8:00pm (Eastern Time), answering questions and discussing their favorite facts about history’s greatest false prophet!

Subscribe to AP’s channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzREuchzOqiawpEpvEM0Tyg

#DavidWood #ApostateProphet #Muhammad

Shout out to everyone who contributed via SuperChat & SuperStickers: Shaune Gregory, J Shy, Google User, vizikey, Rimon the Swagger Husky 1988, Ledjan Cekrezi, PureHeavenlySultan, Hindu Historian, EresUnVencedor, karas sggekt, Guy Baot, Fay Qureshi, R D, Nuksa, Yurodivyi, The Average Gamer, and Dan M!

If whatever one says that happens to cause offence to someone, is considered “hate speech” - then the world must be full of “molly-coddled mindless morons”. For some people, even saying “hello” to them might cause offence & therefore be automatically considered “hate speech” - therefore there would be very little we could say at all, without causing offence to someone. A very clever way of silencing everyone! Well done YouTube!

I can’t believethat, despite all these atrocities a person will still take Mohammed as a prophet.

any hindus here??? islam ki mkb

He is not false

All the hater and ppl who believed slavery was right ganging up against a man who promoted equal rights and abolished slavery. Shame on you both.
“An Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab, nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black, nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action.”
Prophet Muhammad

Please can you provide the source???

You are all laughing about this crazy Crap, Islam is the true religion no matter what how you try to denying it, you are just a bunch of people who are afraid to change, to realise the truth and follow it and I pity you for that , you are missing a new world of warmth and blessings and the feeling that God is with you whenever and wherever you are just thinking about it makes my tears drop, don’t bully my Prophet, don’t insult him , that breaks and bleeds our hearts and so makes us so sad so miserable and frustrated, where is the humanity that you people sing songs about on the news ? Our Prophet was truly the most noble human being and had encountered so many hardships and struggled so much to deliver us our religion, go read your holy Bible and then read our Holy Qoran and then make the decision which of them makes more sense

The Messenger of Islam Muhammad was not a fake, but a truth. If someone who reads this comment wants to know the truth, he must read the Qur’an and then understand its meaning to make sure that there is no god but God and that Muhammad is the Messenger of God.

I was love Christianity but now I will be a little bit aggressive :rage:

Please do that … and intake for TicTac for each part thank you so much

Two dwellers of hell fire. Repent!

I love you David and A P

When i catch you i will beat the fuck out of both of you

David Wood the dizzle ap the fizzle :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Curse on you both amiinm

4:55 “it comes from the bottom of his heart” Not too sure about that. I have a feeling it comes from the heart of his BOTTOM. :poop::poop::poop::pig::pig::pig:

The two horsemen of apocalypse for Islam

AP + DW = Allahs’s Prophet is Dead Wood.