David Wood: Facing the Islamic Challenge Biblically

Islam presents a variety of challenges to Christians (e.g., barriers to the Gospel, calls for Sharia, etc.). What is the Biblical response to these challenges? In this video, David Wood goes through the major challenges posed by Islam and discusses what the Bible has to say about responding to these challenges.

Well if the Quran to you is the physical book you’ve you’re wrong bro

Hello brother David, May God bless you richly for allowing Him to use you this way. I must tell you that the impact of your ministry is felt around the world, not only among sincere Muslims but also on Christians whose eyes have been opened to these important truths.
We are praying for you, the Lord will surely perfect everything concerning you. Amen.

My contribution;
It is very clear that Mohamed was a false prophet but we also need to understand that Satan sponsored his ministry and is still strongly behind the religion till today.
So in addition to the things you have itemised, we Christians need to engage in a serious ‘Spiritual Warfare’ against the demons of Islam, that’s one of the basic way we can halt the spread and help the captives of Islam.
I really wish you read this comment and pleeeeese, kindly make a video on Spiritual war against the Islamic demons.

Thanks so much Big Brother.

Muslims are as intelligent as all other people, and can work out that nowhere in the Bible does it say mohomed was a prophet, and nowhere does it say he was the last prophet, all that is left is to understand that a body has many parts(members) just as the only true God is three, and that the Word was God, and the Word was made flesh, the Bible indeed does say Jesus is God.
1 John 5:7
“For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.”
John 1:1
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.”
John 1:2
“The same was in the beginning with God
John 1:14
“And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.”
1 Corinthians 8:6
“But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.”
Revelation 19:13
“And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.”

King James Version (KJV)

Maybe eight years old but still clear, powerful and very valid. We can see the reality of the growth of Islam and the devastation it is causing. A lot more is to come.

Is there a theological difference in Islam and Christianity? Both condemn all of mankind to some hell fires for all eternity simply for rejecting their dogma ?

God killed his son Jesus for the weekend so he wouldn’t have to condemn all of mankind but just most of mankind to some eternal hell ?

“Quran paradox”

Great brother DW❤

MohMad was fraud. I can’t believe Muslims believe this madness.

Love watching your videos, I’m from Pakistan and it’s really help me to share teaching with my friends.
God bless you abundantly :fist::heart:

I pray for Yahweh’s wisdom to bestow upon his son David to answer all those who challenges him regards GOD’S WORD (BIBLE ). Give him all the confidence and put words in his mouth to answer them in truth because truth will set those people free and free indeed. Truth hurts but will open their hearts and come to know that there is no one but YESHUA/JESUS is the only way truth and life to the FATHER.
SHALOM

And if someone want to kill you or me. We have the right to kill them in a self-defense. Sharia is pegan low. We have better low.

If allah was a God. Then he should know what is the Christian beliefs. And Bible has ben corrupted but by quran. Brothers and sisters of islam please accept Jesus. Coz allah will take you all , to hell with him.

Great video David

In Exodus 4.22 Allah said that Israel is his first son born. So the Israeli are Allah chosen people.

All glory be to God, You and the revelation God gave you are blessings to us. May God open you gates all over the world, that many will saved, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen!!!

Thank you David for having a heart to see Muslims know Jesus.

What a brillante mind !! I rather watch you that real housewives of wherever.

Shalom, David, I believe that your work in shedding light on the dark areas of Islam is praiseworthy; however, (you knew there would be a but or a however), I find it disingenuous that you use phrases like Orthodox and Heretical Christian Doctrine. I believe that the Orthodox Theology of The Trinity is Heretical. Still, I understand why people believe that Theologies such as the Trinity or Modalism is true. I am a Biblical Unitarian in my Theology Proper. There are numerous scriptures which when taken together in a harmonious presentation affirm what Ha Torah states in Deuteronomy 6:4.