David Wood, Jon McCray, Frank Turek, Bobby Conway, Vada, Carlton, Aiden, Tim and Jorge Gil LIVE!

David Wood and Jon McCray are with Bobby Conway (One-Minute Apologist), Jorge Gil, Vada, Aiden, Carlton, Tim, and Frank Turek (Cross Examined).

Whaddo You Meme?: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1okSIA8UEY8OqvtjGHFvzA
One-Minute Apologist: https://www.youtube.com/user/oneminuteapologist
Vada: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCusqql90yHJ7XkzZvwVr2YA
Cross Examined: https://www.youtube.com/user/TurekVideo

I loved watching this. Good friends talking about apologetics and critiquing Islam in a respectful manner. Even laughing at each other’s peculiarities and quirks. Whilst conversely the Muslim apologist disgrace themselves by sitting in the gutter of discourse by showing the true teachings of their faith by showing no respect for others. And I’m an atheist! I’m thankful that I had the privilege of being a descendant of peoples from a Christian society. Thanks for all the great content. Love and respect to you.

Man my heart is broke! I had no idea y’all did this! Can’t believe I missed an Opportunity to learn from the O.G. of Apologetics

This is literally a video with all the best people in it.

Like a blockbuster movie with an amazing cast

Praise be to our Lord Jesus Christ who died in cross for our sins, Lots of love from India to all of you but let me ask a doubt, what is this ? 0:01 I don’t understand 0:02 what you guyz are saying tik tak under rock? 0:52 can someone explain me?

Just to say re a previous comment, it is horrible that segregation only ended probably by 1970, not long ago, and many many white people it appears did not speak up as they should have to help there fellow human beings, but…God will judge, so that is good. I just hoped things would continue getting better. (But bible doesn’t say it will, and hopefully Jesus is coming soon)I was very horrified when initial videos were shown of various shootings, but the media appears to be spinning things, including stats, and that’s not good either. We need the truth. And BLM though nothing wrong in the name itself appears to be using the issue to make trouble and have bad connections etc… I do feel a taste of what it might be like to be a minority in a land and maybe though it’s wrong what Antifa, BLM are doing, it has taught me something. But still something more is happening than just social justice, so my point is don’t be fooled or justify these people, they are working for the evil one. Hopefully Jesus is coming soon. These people are going after any ethnicity that doesn’t agree with them.
I will just say one comment, three things as a kid brought me closer to God, Jesus: one was my Dad a quiet humble Christian, two was my aunt who sent Christian Christmas cards, three was the Christlike suffering, but never give up endurance and hard work of black American slaves and their hymns. Their faith helped me believe. It was in a movie and stories but it really impacted me as a child about endurance through faith in Jesus. Just in case my other comment sounded a bit flippant, the lies are so frustrating.

A great Christian alliance.

This channel should be called Psychopath for Christ apologetics… Ahahaha… Or Christian Psychopath Apologetics… Heeheee. Much Love to Dwood

I sold Kirbys for 3.5 years :slight_smile: great training grounds for selling. Today I own a home building company :sunglasses: . You’re absolutely correct you have to demonstrate that thier vacuum doesn’t work. Just like Islam, it doesn’t work… Pray all you want to a god that doesn’t exists and nothing happens!! We pray to the actual God and Mountains move!!!

Where in Texas where you guys? I am in the Dallas area.

Carlton is awesome. Where do I find him on YouTube?

That freestyle rap was insanity

Great livestream: thanks for this!

Yo John wadda You Meme where’d ya get your shirt from?

God dont bless any Christians not even the spreader of Christiany state Paul (Google him up)

DEF NEED A TIME STAMP (like in the description box) MY NINJA, DAVID!!

Haven’t been here in awhile, love the growth and the continued content. You and Nabeel were some of “my first teachers”. Cheers

Meanwhile Muslim apologetics are at each other’s throat thanks to Yasir Qadhi :joy::joy::joy:

Our father and creator Jehovah (YHWH) God,has promised everlasting life on a paradise earth (a new system) for all who obey Him and His son Jesus Christ! John17:3 Psalm37:9-11,29 Matthew5:5 Matthew 7:21. Please read the scriptures

Jesus Pray to GOD YHWH.
But
GOD YHWH NEVER PRAY TO JESUS

JESUS is weaker than GOD YHWH