David Wood’s Top Ten Videos of All Time! (By Number of Views)

I’ve made more than a thousand videos for my YouTube channel, and some other people have made videos for my channel as well. After more than a decade of posting, here are my top ten videos of all time (based on the number of views).

“Of Mosques and Men: Reflections on the Ground Zero Mosque”: - YouTube
“Jordan Peterson Destroys Islam in 15 Seconds”: - YouTube
“Three Quran Verses Every Christian Should Know”: - YouTube
“Arab Festival 2009: Sharia in the U.S.”: Arab Festival 2009 - Sharia in the US *Must See* - YouTube
“Zakir Naik Is a Joke”: - YouTube
“Why I Am a Christian”: - YouTube
“Where Did Jesus Say, ‘I Am God, Worship Me’?”: Where Did Jesus Say, "I Am God, Worship Me"? (David Wood) - YouTube
“Who Killed Muhammad?”: Who Killed Muhammad? - YouTube
“Zakir Naik Shocks Christians When He Says This”: Zakir Naik Shocks Christians When He Says This! - YouTube
“Muslims Lose Their Minds When Twenty-Six Different ARABIC Qurans Return to Speakers’ Corner”: Muslims Lose Their Minds When 26 Different ARABIC Qurans Return to Speakers' Corner! - YouTube

And here are five more videos on my channel that have 1,000,000+ views:

“Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus”: Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus: The Christian Testimony of Nabeel Qureshi - YouTube
“Shariamerica: Islam, Obama, and the Establishment Clause”: - YouTube
“Christianity, Islam, and Pork”: - YouTube
“David Wood Destroys Zakir Naik on the Crucifixion of Jesus”: - YouTube
“Zakir Naik Declares: ‘Jesus Is the God of Muhammad’”: - YouTube

#TopTen #DavidWood #Videos

I’ll be LIVE with Sam Shamoun at 8:00pm (Eastern Time), discussing Ali Dawah’s recent video about a pastor’s daughter converting to Islam. Here’s the link: - YouTube

Hey any DW fans there with great editing skills? Please make a video of DW’s funny moments… You would be contributing much to humanity, I believe.:grin:

My favorite is the Cassius Clay / Muhammad Ali video

Owr mebdusshsuazjajaiai ngomong KUMUR2 NGOMONG YG BENER TOLOP

My fav #1 is David’s testimony followed by nabeel’s seeking Allah finding jesus

I watched the dearbourne video…… and akhi that sent me through the roof. It’s utterly disturbing how they treated you and your party. But Baruch Ha’Shem that you are still alive.

I love your testimony!! :heart:

Dave more and more Christians are turning their back to you. You are leading people toward other religions. Everyone is tired of listening to your repetitive lies and misquotes. Once people start opening their eyes to real research, they are beginning to see that you are not knowledgeable on any of the world religions.

praise the Lord and God bless you amen

Thank you David with all of your videos I have turned more muslims into Christians unfortunately those who didnt convert left without speaking
God bless you
Amen

2:26
Hey, Coptic Orthodox Answers! Those are cool guys!
Also - yes, more Zakir Naik ones please! And thank you for everything you do!

The reason I found your channel was because I was looking up why muslims hate Paul. I don’ remember the video I watched though.

Which English translation of Quran you recommend to read?

They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the third of three." And there is no god except one God. And if they do not desist from what they are saying, there will surely afflict the disbelievers among them a painful punishment.
Al Quran

All muslims and Christians should be keeping the ten commandments through Christ.

I encourage each and every one of you to check David Wood’s profile on wikipedia, made by wikipedia. It mentions that situation at the Arab festival portraying David as the bad guy who tried to preach but didn’t succeed (see “Christian Apologetics” section).

Quote: “Wood was arrested outside Dearborn, Michigan, after PREACHING at an Arab festival and being charged with a misdemeanor of disturbing the peace.”

When did you preach, David? I want to see it :eyes::clapper:

No chance for that, when not even asking a question was possible. I just want to expose wikipedia’s unreliability and intent to manipulate.

For proof of what happened that day in Dearborn, click on one of David’s links underneath this video, which mentions the Arab festival.

Go David! :clap::clap:

Namaste David ji​:gem::warning::grinning::grinning:

:wink::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Muslims crash landing is 27 different Quran and Allah killed Mohammed and he knew it