David Wood vs. Nadir Ahmed (3 of 3): "Does Christianity Promote Violence Towards Non-Christians?"

We all know that Islam promotes violence towards non-Muslims (see Qur’an 9:29, 9:73, 9:123, etc.). Yet when these violent passages are pointed out, the typical Muslim response is: “But the Bible teaches violence too!” So does Christianity promote violence? David Wood and Nadir Ahmed debate the evidence.

david is hilarious on the virgins in paradise,so funny,brilliant david

Eternal erection, ha? Will Muslims also have cloaks like the prophet had to wipe himself and give to Ayisha for washing

Nadir Ahmad. he is real Moslem , he is very funny very Irritating Big lire does not speak Arabic

Nadir can’t be believed or trusted. He is simply practicing the doctrine of Takkiya (Cover-Up) which can be very effective when used in apologetics. A Muslim debater will hide, distort or deny certain parts of the texts to justify and advance the cause of Islam. Always outmaneuvering his Christian apponents, the debater does this with no guilt as this is divinely sanctioned.

Nabir has shown himself to be thoroughly dishonest.

really can’t argue with stupidy

If it wasn’t for the terror of islam’s sister religion the ‘roman’ catholic cult, which ISN’T christian, Nadir wouldn’t even have a complaint.

I feel sorry for Nadir, he seen lost and it is hard for him to deny what the quran say.

Im not offended Just clarifying the issue about Hitlers Christianity. In numerous speeches and quotes, he denies Christ and speaks negatively about Christianity, things that true Christians dont do. The religion of his parents, or even how he was raised, is irrelevant.

13th December, 1941, midnight: “Christianity is an invention of sick brains: one could imagine nothing more senseless, nor any more indecent way of turning the idea of the Godhead into a mockery… …When all is said, we have no reason to wish that the Italians and Spaniards should free themselves from the drug of Christianity. Let’s be the only people who are immunised against the disease.” Hitler Quote, he was not Christian

Exactly.

You can, but its just a confusing term.
Like the Westboro Baptist Church is also “Christian”. But they don’t hold the same values as the average Protestant.

They are technically a sect, but I always never hear people talking referring to Catholics when discussing Christianity.
I believe the differences is too major.
The Roman Catholic church is far more old school with more practices and with different beliefs.

He sacrificed Himself for you.

Wasn’t he (supposedly) a Catholic?
I’m not sure. Do you know?

Ah, not quite. I’m not eager to defend the pope regarding to the Nazis…but to be fair, there was an encyclical in 1937 called “Mit brennender Sorge” (~“with burning concern”) in which the Vatican strongly opposed the NS-regime for its politics and its ideology. The Nazis went into the homes of catholic priests to take it away from them before they could read it out to people. And thousands of catholic priests went into concentration camps…They weren’t all buddy-buddy :wink:

Am i trying to make a case? I know you dont understand How loving God to his Creation… But I will pray for you…

You need to learn about the origin of creation. God did not kill himself. Jesus did not kill himself. He get killed by people so that all will realize their dirty works. But Jesus proves them they cannot kill God’s creation by resurrection. Resurrection also given to who understand the power of God. Modern science like Quantum physics proves today that reality is illusion and death does not exist. Jesus died in order to clean bad energy with his pure energy, That’s why he born miraculously.

What christian resembled. What CHRIST in the Bible says to his followers. Did hitler follows that? If Islam has apostasy, so as others religions.