David Wood vs. Shaykh Uthman ibn Farooq: The REAL Full Debate (Jizya, the Bible, and the Quran)

Shaykh Uthman ibn Farooq (One Message Foundation) claims to have posted his “Unedited Full Debate” with David Wood at Balboa Park in San Diego, where they discussed jizya, the Quran’s confirmation of the Bible, and the corruption of the Quran. Oddly enough, the 20-minute discussion about the corruption of the Quran was deleted from this “Unedited Full Debate”! Why delete footage and then claim that a video is “unedited”? Is this deception?

#DavidWood #ShaykhUthman #Debate

I’ve already uploaded the major sections of this discussion as separate videos. But for anyone who wants the complete footage, here it is, since you definitely won’t get it from Shaykh Uthman ibn Farooq, who deleted our discussion of the corruption of the Quran, while claiming that he posted the “unedited full debate”!

Utnman, a great but seldom pleasure, keep on trying bro, but should know , ‘Without me, no one can go to the father’ John ,16:6

Proud of you David. From Bangladesh. Keep exposing those fake sheikh about I-slam .

YOU GOT DESTROYED!!! LMAO.

David wood acting like a kid see the way he behaving and interrupting

Shame on you David wood

WHY DiD DAViD POST THiS WHEN HE OBViOUSLY LOST. RUNNiNG FROM QUESTiONS, JUMPiNG FROM SUBJECT TO SUBJECT, PiCKiNG UP STUFF OFF THE TABLE SO UTHMAN CANT MAKE THE POiNT

Wether you go to the shaykhs channel or this channel IN BOTH LYING ISLAMAPHOBIC DAVID WOOD GETS DESTROYED!! Plus the firstly person who came up with the idea of a trinity was Tertullian, who was born around 150-160 AD, explicitly “defined” the Trinity as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit and defended his theology against Praxeas, although he noted that the majority of the believers in his day found issue with his doctrine. Then in 325ad in the council of nicea a man called Constantine made these doctrines the official beliefs of Christianity and when the CHURCH FATHERS DIDN’T AGREE WITH HIM HE THREATENED THEM WITH EXILE SO THEY HAD TO AGREE TO IT SO YOU SEE THESE DOCTRINES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH JESUS PBUH OR GOD THEY WERE ALL MAN MADE. plus the earliest FULL MANUSCRIPTS OF THE NEW TESTAMENT YOU HAVE ARE 400 YEARS AFTER JESUS PBUH LEFT EARTH OTHER THAN THAT YOU ONLY HAVE CREDIT CARD SIZED SCRAPS OF PAPER.

4:157 That they said (in boast), “We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah”;-but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not.

4:171 O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers. Say not “Trinity”: desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth.

5:72 They do blaspheme who say: “Allah is Christ the son of Mary.” But said Christ: “O Children of Israel! worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.” Whoever joins other gods with Allah,- Allah will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode.

5:116 Allah will say: “O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah’?” He will say: “Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart . . .”

9:30 The Jews call ‘Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah.

9:31 They take their priests and their anchorites to be their lords in derogation of Allah, and (they take as their Lord) Christ the son of Mary; yet they were commanded to worship but One Allah: there is no god but He. Praise and glory to Him: (Far is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him).

In all the ABRAHAMIC faith there is only one sin GOD WILL NOT FORGIVE THAT IS IF WE ASSOCIATE ANY PARTNERS WITH HIM SO MAY GOD GUIDE US ALL TO THE STRAIGHT PATH AMEEN.

David you should know something about the Arab, lots of the time they call you by there Name.
When he called you girl you should said , …nice to meet you girl.
Also he will change every meaning,i n the Quran to deceive you and every one is listen if they are not Muslim to hide the truth .
So they can take the country,
Look what happen in Egypt for the Christmas, look what happens in Syria, wrhat happed in Iraq the people’s were beheaded . Even it was on American TV … they cut them with nife life , oppened there body and took there heart out on TV OVER and OVER. They crucified them life. for not denying Christ and become Muslim. They did exactly what the Quran said to do .
They did many many things violent your mind would not except

If you are not Muslim under Muslim rules you pay higher higher taxes almost as slaves thats what happen in Lebanon when the Muslim took over the country for 500 hundreds years before 1920, the Christian were forests to be come Muslim, or leave the country or pay extreme higher higher jezya, you were treatedl like slave,… girls were raped, and thousand of families were raped and killed, if you do not become Muslim…
Never New when someone made lies about you, so you can be killed and your assets were taking.
And if you left the country no money no cold aloud to take except couple changes of clothes, How do I know that my grandparents told me that, I was borne in Midle East

If you are in Muslim country and you not become Muslim, and obey all the rules,…as Muslim requires of you.
You have to pay extremely high taxes.
Thats the truth

You are deeply misguided and are misguiding people. You are taking hadiths out of context and blowing them out of proportion. Islam is the true religion and the religion all prophets preached. Please my brother, open your heart and mind and become a Muslim and save yourself from a painful torment in the hereafter.

David thinks Quran is like his Bible he doesn’t understand the magnanimous difference

David Wood obliterated

Wood used to be smashed :joy::joy::joy:

Wher is 20 minutes of videos ?

Thank you for the full version, the debate clearly shows Uthman ibn Farooq having the stronger argument ( I think your video might have converted many into Islam).

Incredible how allah wrote holy scriptures requiring a team of scholars to explain. It’s as if allah didn’t want his words to be clear. He wanted muslims to take millenia to figure it out and actually kill each other over disagreements about interpretations. What was allahs goal? To confuse the hell out of mankind? To create jobs for scholars? You would think that good, the all knowing creator of everything would have had a way to avoid confusion amongst potential followers by creating a very clear and easy to understand set of scriptures. God? Allah?
I can’t believe that any creator would create a religion that was supposed to take over the rest of the world using rules and guidelines impossible to understand and so confusing that the original religion has broken into hundreds of sects who are at war with each other. How could god have planned so badly that centuries later, muslims are even more confused and so many are leaving islam.
It’s funny how all the Muslim scholars are nice and respectful until they are proven wrong or the Quran is shown to be wrong or full of mistakes, and then they become insulting and aggressive. If a non believer makes a mistake he is a liar. If a Muslim makes a mistake, it’s just an honest mistake.