Debate: Is Jesus the Son of God? (David Wood vs. Shabir Ally)

Is Jesus the Son of God? Christians and Muslims give different answers to this question. In this debate, David Wood and Shabir Ally lay out their evidence for and against the claim that Jesus is the Son of God.

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Acts17
FACEBOOK: Facebook
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds

#DavidWood #ShabirAlly #Jesus

Sorry I don’t accept the invitation. Following Jesus’s footstep is by far without comparison better than following muhammad! If Muhammad is the final prophet and God gave him the final revelation why do it through an angel? i’m a dark cave? Muslims are deceived by Satan bc that’s what happened to muhammad. Sorry! Seek Jesus, He Is The Son of God, He Is Lord, Died and Rose again! :pray:t4::latin_cross::heart_on_fire::infinity:

Jesus is not God nor the son of God

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. Deuteronomy 6:4

Verses we can easily tell that Jesus is not God

My Father is greater than I’ (John 14:28)

My father is greater than all.’ (John 10:29)

No man has SEEN God at ANY TIME ’ - 1 John 4:12,20.

God is not a man nor a son of man’ (Numbers 23: 19)
The Bible often calls Jesus ‘a son of man’ or ‘the son of man.’

I can do nothing by Myself; I judge only as I hear. And My judgment is just, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. (John 5:30)

Going a little farther, He fell facedown and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me. Yet not as I will, but as You will.” (Matthew 26:39)

And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? Matthew 27: 46

For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken.
I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say
(John 12: 49-50)

Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.
(John 17 :3)

the man Christ Jesus’ (Tim. 2:5)

When you pray, say Our Father which art in heaven.’ (Luke 11:2)

But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Mark 13:32

The next day as they were leaving Bethany, Jesus was hungry. 13 Seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, he went to find out if it had any fruit. When he reached it, he found nothing but leaves, because it was not the season for figs. (Mark 11:12-13)

he continued all night in prayer to God.’ (Luke 6:12)
Just as the son of man did not come to be served, but to serve’ (Matthew 20:28)

I live because of the Father.’ (John 6:57)

All power is given unto me.’ (Matt 28: 18)

Jesus said to him, “Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone. John 16:12

I ascend to my Father and your Father, and my God and your God.’ (John 20:17)

But will God really dwell on earth with humans? The heavens, even the highest heavens, cannot contain you. How much less this temple I have built! 2 Chronicles 6: 18

I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
(Matthew 15:24)

So Jesus answered them, “My teaching is not mine, but his who sent me. If anyone’s will is to do God’s will, he will know whether the teaching is from God or whether I am speaking on my own authority. The one who speaks on his own authority seeks his own glory; but the one who seeks the glory of him who sent him is true, and in him there is no falsehood.
(John 7:16-18)

There are others and prophets called son of God in the Bible and yet Christians don’t acknowledge them to be son of God. So do not think Jesus is son of God just because is say so in the Bible. The Bible has many contradictions and mistakes in the Bible do not put your salvation on it. Jesus never said he was the son of God

Here are the verses that call many others son of God

Moses is instructed to say to Pharaoh "Thus saithe the LORD, Israel is my son, my firstborn. (Exodus 4: 22)

He said to me, ‘Your son Solomon is the one who shall build My house and My courts; for I have chosen him to be a son to Me, and I will be a father to him. Chronicles 28: 6

Kenan was the son of Enoch. Enoch was the son of Seth. Seth was the son of Adam. Adam was the son of God. Luke 3: 38

He is the one who will build a house for my Name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. 14 I will be his father, and he will be my son. 2 Samuel 7: 13

Jesus never said he was God period. He is Gods slave just like us.

By all these verses we can easily tell that Jesus is not God nor the son of God It is very very clear

Compare shabir to mohammed hijab

One is respectful the other is a fucking douchebag

It’s amazing to me that there would be a man that would believe in the Quran after studying it and it’s even more amazing that he would still believe in the Quran after studying the Holy Bible.

This guy thinks he knws history dnt he knw the the Gospels is still in the old testament

Scripture say all those 3 are 1 stupid that’s why Jesus say the I and the father are 1 the father in me and I in him,does that .mean 3 different things or 3in 1,meaning the divinity of God or duel nature of Godhead,

LoL this Muslim,talk stuff that dnt make sense🤣

trinity is so simple…
if i play a video-game (world of warcraft for example) i play a charakter IN the video-game (creation) but im still a person sitting in front of my computer… lets call the player (father) and the charakter i play (son).
also can i (as player/father) go invisible (spirit) in that video-game as non personal observer.

so we have:
the player (father)
the charakter (son)
me as invisible observer (spirit)

all 3 are ME.
and ME (the player/father) is bigger than my charakter (son)
my charakter (son) can do nothing by his own. only what i, the player command him to do.

so… next step
if i am now not ONLY a player… more the programmer, i am able to be allmighty/allknowing in the video-game i programmed (created).
also my charakter is blessed with my allmight and able to use G0dmode.
also my invisible observer (holy spirit) is ME also allmighty.

to say “god cant enter his creation” should make you think about this identity to be the programmer he claimed to be. did his NPC (muhammad) got G0dmode? NO
did his NPC (muhammad) knew only ONE cheat? NO
was the identity who is claiming to be the programmer (God) named allah allknowing? NO
is he allmighty (miracles, enter his creation)? NO

case closed!

David Wood gets owned as always.

Kudos, David. Always amazed by those who claim Mark doesn’t reveal Jesus as divine. They just haven’t read Mark. Not especially in light of the OT.

There is one God. God gave us a Saviour to protect us from the devil’s works. When Jesus died, he left his spirit to be with us, so we not left as orphans. The Spirit of God is alive and so everyone can feel God wherever they are and if they open their hearts to receive this help. Jesus already done all the work to give us abundant life which includes health. No wonder so many are sick because they don’t know who can help them or even do t want to know. It’s not God’s fault…
Jesus is the Messiah, the good Shepherd.

Lukes source is from John. John’s source is from our Lady who he hosted into his house. She told him of the early mysteries. Speaking of our Lady unites all this together beautifully and she will bring many many muslims to Christ.

my mother is of the mountains of Lebanon where the faith was very strong. They all knew that when the children wander and fall under islamic law they would recieve benefits by disavowing all christian doctrine. There are literally millions of such children in the middle east

Sabir Ali - If Jesus openly say “I Am The God” while He was in the world, would his mission to save the human will be success?

Luke 24 39 JESUS TELLS US THAT HE is FLESH AND BONES AND NOT A GHOST (SPIRIT). God is spirit!!! Jesus is telling us that he didn’t die on the cross!!! Read Hebrew 5 7 John 10 18 and 20 no bones were broken. Jesus asked his father God hath thou forsaken him. God heard his cry and saved him from death the people assumed he died.

I thank OUR HEAVENLY FATHER for the gift of speaking, with power and truth Mr. David
I speak Arabic, and I read it.
You really truly did your research and I find everything you knew is true.
I THANK OUR HEAVENLY FATHER THE HOLY SPIRIT FOR GUIDING YOU, AND STRENGTH YOU, AND PROTECT YOU , AND YOUR FAMILY
I PRAY NO WEAPONS FORMED AGAINST YOU AND YOUR FAMILY PROSPER , .
I THANK OUR HEAVENLY FATHER FOR SHOWING US THE TRUTH TO COME IN ISAIAH 53.
AND IT DID
And complete it in the New Testament .
Thank you .

no man or prophet have the authority to save us from sins and give us salvation. only god can do it. no man or prophet have the authority to be a the present of god. because god love to man, he make himself a man, feel flesh and die to give us his greatest gift, our salvation. knowing it is a gift, god didn’t demand us to submit him and let us choose. so it is up to us to choose salvations jesus the god or remaining sinners jesus the prophet. at this point, no man can blame god because this is all their own choice. :man_shrugging:t2:

debate about every bit of the text is pointless because religion is about the overall context and concept of god. which at the reason we worship and seek him to be with him. so who are the one can do it other than god himself?

Trinity could be viewed as Hydrogen Hydrogen Oxygen (water). The bible predates the Qur’an by 600 years. That says a lot and easily trumps the “lost in translation” counter argument. If Christ was never crucified, then the bible is false. If the bible is false, then it follows the Qur’an is false since it acknowledges the bible as from God. Did not Jesus prophesize false prophets emerging to derail the truth?

You can tell from David’s face that he knows he got caught lying