DEBATE: Salvation According to the Quran (Shabir Ally vs. Anthony Rogers)

Shabir Ally and Anthony Rogers debate the topic “Salvation According to the Quran.” Hosted by Ministry to Muslims.

#ShabirAlly #AnthonyRogers #Debate

Your works cannot save you

How To Go To Heaven
According to the holy Word of God in the King James Bible!
It is very simple to be saved and takes only a minute to explain. Please let me show you how to get to Heaven from the Bible, God’s Word…

Man is a Sinner in the Eyes of a Holy God.

Isaiah 53:6, “All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.”Romans 3:19, “Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.”John 3:3, “Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”Romans 3:10, “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.”Romans 3:23, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.”

There is a Price For Our Sin―Burning in Hell Forever.

Romans 6:23, “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”Romans 5:12, “Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.”2nd Thessalonians 1:8, “In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.”Revelation 20:15, "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”Revelation 21:8, “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”

Jesus paid that price by dying on the cross and shedding His blood; Christ was buried and bodily rose again the third day!

Romans 5:8, “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”John 3:16, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”1st Timothy 1:15, “This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.”1st Peter 1:18-19, “Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ…”1st Corinthians 15:1-4, “Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures.” This is the Gospel.

By faith in Jesus Christ ALONE we are immediately saved.Galatians 3:26, “For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.”John 11:25, “Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.”John 6:28-29, “Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.”Ephesians 2:8-9, “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.”John 14:6, “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”John 6:40, “And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.”Mark 1:15, “And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.”Acts 26:18, “To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.”Romans 10:13, “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”1st Corinthians 3:11, "For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.”Galatians 3:26, “For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.”

Salvation is NOT found in a religion or good works, but in a Person… The LORD JESUS CHRIST!

Simply BELIEVE the Gospel and You Are Saved!

Oh no… that is crook

Because Allah almighty is a God he do whatever he wants. He has the final decision. This is mentioned in the Quran many times.
You can not fool god he is the creator the most powerful in the all universe. And he chosed Mohamed pbuh to be the last prophet. As you like it or not because god sees all people equal!

Has Shabbir read the Bible? The woman at the well said " when the Messiah comes, he will explain to us ALL things. So they were waiting for the Messiah to come. Even the local gentiles

And what are the 5 pillars. Pray to a dead man 5 times a day. Go on a pilgrimage to Mecca and kiss this stone that takes away your sin. Just mention this dead man’s name to convert and in no way do the Muslims see that this is paganism. My mind is blown. All this idolatry but no, not paganism. WHAT???

Be careful Carm, muhamed started wars with the Roman’s just so he can get the " blondie girls" he tempted his followers with lust and greed. But more importantly those " blonde girls". Perverted maniac. Who starts a war over women? But don’t forget, this was God’s most perfect man ( Even though Jesus was sinless) acant get much better than sinless, but the Muslims will find a way to decieve themselves

Are Allah of the Quran and Yahweh of the Bible the Same God?
In an effort to bridge the social and religious gap between Muslims and Muslims, are we supposed to believe what Allah says in the Quran or not? Do you believe the Quran? I ask because of this ayah: Surah 5:47 “Let the People of the Gospel judge by that which Allah hath revealed therein. Whoso judgeth not by that which Allah hath revealed: such are evil-livers.” Allah says we Christians are supposed to judge by the Gospel. Am I allowed to obey this verse? But muslims claim that the Gospel has been lost to corruption. So why did Allah tell us to judge by a Gospel that you say has been lost? How can I obey Sura 5:47?
Did Allah not know it had been lost or that it was going to be lost? How can you know something that Allah didn’t speak about when he wrote the Quran? If you say the Gospel was lost later, then you are still insulting Allah’s words in 5:47 by claiming that the words your God spoke is obsolete and invalid today. His word has lost it’s relevance. Things get just as bad because of this ayah as well: Surah 5:68
“Say O People of the Scripture! Ye have naught (of guidance) till ye observe the Torah and the Gospel and that which was revealed unto you from your Lord. That which is revealed unto thee (Muhammad) from thy Lord is certain to increase the contumacy and disbelief of many of them. But grieve not for the disbelieving folk.”
Are Christians allowed to follow Sura 5:68? So according to Muslims, we Jews and Christians cannot find guidance as prescribed by 5:68 because the Torah and the Gospel is lost. But that’s not what Allah says here. You are defying His words. He says we are to find guidance in the Torah and Gospel. So are we supposed to believe the Quran or not?
Is Sura 5:68 also obsolete and invalid? How much more of the Quran have you muslims declared obsolete and invalid when Allah never said any such thing.
Muslims believe Allah wrote the Book in eternity, but He could not preserve it. How much more of insults will Allah take from the Muslims? Christians, many Pastors are now turning to a belief that “Allah and Yahweh” are the same God. I’m not sure how someone could arrive at this conclusion since both the Quran and the Bible contain conflicting attributes describing Allah and Yahweh that cannot both be true. In other words, the teachings of both the Quran and Bible render it impossible for Allah and Yahweh to be the same God. Here are three simple examples.

1. The God of the Bible is one, yet triune in His nature, Allah of the Quran is not.
    God is one.
    “. . . the King of ages, immortal, invisible, the only God” (1 Tim. 1:17)
    “. . . there is one God” (1 Tim. 2:5)
    “. . . the LORD is God; there is no other besides him” (Deut. 4:35)
    God is pluralistic in his nature.
    “Then God said, ‘Let us make man in our image, after our likeness’” (Gen. 1:26)
    “Then the LORD God said, ‘Behold, the man has become like one of us” (Gen. 3:22) “And now the Lord GOD has sent me, and his Spirit” (Isa. 48:16)
    “The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me, because the LORD has anointed me to bring good news to the poor” (Isaiah 61:1)
    “As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him. And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.” Matt. 3:16-17
    God eternally exists in three distinct persons. The Father is fully God – “. . . there is one God, the Father” (1 Cor. 8:6).
    Jesus is fully God – “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. . . . And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us” (John 1:1, 14)The Holy Spirit is fully God – “Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom…For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit” (2 Cor. 3:17–18)
    God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit are one God in three distinct persons. By “person” I don’t mean each member of the Trinity is human, but rather each one thinks, speaks, and acts in a separate personable way with unity. Within this Godhead there is deference, meaning even though they are equal in nature, they delegate and defer to one another in different ways, but each are fully God and fully exist as one God. The Quran is quite clear that Allah is not triune in nature. “Indeed, Allah does not forgive association with Him, but He forgives what is less than that for whom He wills. And he who associates others with Allah has certainly fabricated a tremendous sin.” Sura 4:48 “So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, “Three”; desist – it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God.” Sura 4:171
  2. Yahweh of the Bible is a Father, Allah of the Quran is not. “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.” Matt. 3:17 “Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort…” 2 Cor. 1:3 “A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling.” Psalm 68:5“I will be his father, and he will be my son. When he does wrong, I will punish him with the rod of men, with floggings inflicted by men.” 2 Samuel 7:14 Yahweh is repeatedly called a Father by his people and calls himself a Father. The Quran makes it clear that Allah is not a Father to anyone.
    “Exalted is He above having a son.” Sura 4:171 “He neither begets nor is born, Nor is there to Him any equivalent.” Sura 112:3-4 “But the Jews and the Christians say, “We are the children of Allah and His beloved.” Say, “Then why does He punish you for your sins?” Rather, you are human beings from among those He has created.” Sura 5:18 Interestingly, Sura 5:18 points out that Christians can’t be Allah’s children because they are punished for their sins. However, Yahweh repeatedly points out how he lovingly corrects his children as a Father corrects his son.
    “My son, do not make light of the Lord’s discipline, and do not lose heart when he rebukes you, because the Lord disciplines those he loves, and he punishes everyone he accepts as a son. Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as sons. For what son is not disciplined by his father? If you are not disciplined (and everyone undergoes discipline), then you are illegitimate children and not true sons. Moreover, we have all had human fathers who disciplined us and we respected them for it. How much more should we submit to the Father of our spirits and live!” Hebrews 12:5-9
    Since the Quran expressly denies Allah having a son, this means Allah denies Jesus as the Son of God. This means Allah cannot be the same God as Yahweh.
    “Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.” 1 John 2:22-23
  3. Allah of the Quran denies Jesus was crucified, Yahweh makes it clear he sent Jesus to be crucified as part of his plan for atonement. “And [for] their saying, “Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah .” And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain. Rather, Allah raised him to Himself. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise.” Sura 4:157-158 This stands in stark contrast to Yahweh of the Bible, who states:
    “But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities…” Isaiah 53:5
    “For he was cut off from the land of the living; for the transgression of my people he was punished. He was assigned a grave with the wicked…” Isaiah 53:8-9
    “Yet it was the LORD’s will to crush him and cause him to suffer, and though the LORD makes his life a guilt offering, he will see his offspring and prolong his days, and the will of the LORD will prosper in his hand.” Isaiah 53:10
    “God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.” 2 Cor. 5:21
    Also see Mark 15:21-41 and the other Gospel accounts of the crucifixion which describe in painstaking detail Jesus’ death on the cross, burial, and subsequent resurrection. Yahweh sent Jesus to be crucified on our behalf, for our sins, to reconcile back mankind to himself. Allah gave Muhammad no such revelation, but rather contradicts it as the previous scriptures show. To try to make the connection that Yahweh and Allah are the same “God of Abraham” is a lubricious endeavor. Islam explicitly denies the core doctrines of Christianity. Yahweh is a Father and Allah is not. Yahweh is triune in nature and Allah is not. Yahweh calls Jesus his Son and calls his people sons, Allah explicitly denies having sons. Yahweh clearly defines his plan of salvation through the crucifixion of his Son Jesus, Allah denies the Sonship of Christ

In several Suras the Qur’an confuses Mary the mother of Jesus [Miriam in Hebrew] with Miriam the sister of Aaron and Moses, and daughter of Amram which is about 1400 years off.

At length she brought (the babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms), They said: “O Mary! Truly a strange thing has thou brought! “O sister of Aaron, thy father was not a man of evil, nor your mother a woman unchaste!”
– Sura 19:27-28
And Mary, the daughter of Imran, ... -- Sura 66:12 I am aware what Muslims claim to be a solution to this problem. Yusuf Ali for example writes in his footnote 2481 commenting on the above verse: "Aaron the brother of Moses was the first in the line of Israelite priesthood. Mary and her cousin Elisabeth (mother of Yahya) came from a priestly family, and were therefore, 'sisters of Aaron' or daughter of Imran (who was Aaron’s father).”
This is faulty reasoning. Only Aaron became a Priest of the Lord and in fact the first High Priest. And only Aaron’s descendents became priests. Neither Moses nor their sister Miriam are ever understood to be in “priestly lineage.” Amram is definitely not a priest. If Mary’s lineage of being part of a priestly family should be stressed then necessarily she would have to be called a daughter of Aaron, since all of Israel’s priests are descendants of Aaron, while his brother and sister are not counted among the priestly line.
I do agree that “father”, “daughter” and “sister” might be used sometimes rather losely and only indicate a “general family relationship.” Therefore we have to carefully read in each mentioning to see what is meant. And the Qur’an makes clear that the narrow, physical meaning of daughter and (hence) sister is meant in this case as I will demonstrate below. Even if there were no concern about the issue of “priestly” but only such a wider family relationship was in view, why does the Qur’an not say “daughter of Aaron” who is her most famous forefather? Even though “sister” might be used in a wider meaning than a sister within the same immediate family, isn’t it the use even in Islam that “brothers and sisters” live on roughly the same generational level (like cousins) while “father and daughter” signifies a generational difference between the two persons compared? Why are the wives of Muhammad not called the “sisters of the believers” but “the mothers of the believers”? [Today’s believers! - Aisha certainly was not called the mother of 'Uthman, Umar, Abu Bakr and the other believers of Muhammad’s life time.] For what reason call her sister of the famous Aaron (being 1400 years older than Mary) but daughter of `Imran (Bible: Amram) of whom we know nothing at all apart from the fact that his name is mentioned in the genealogical tables in Exodus 6 and 1 Chronicles 23? This is perfectly clear if the two Miriams were indeed confused. But the attempts of harmonization don’t really sound very logical.
The above points are just some “minor questions”. The big problem is that the Qur’an is explicitely not talking about wider clan relationships as we see in the following verse.

Behold! wife of Imran said: "O my Lord! I do dedicate unto Thee what is in my womb for Thy special service ... When she was delivered, she said: "O my Lord! Behold! I am delivered of a female child!" ... "... I have named her Mary ..." -- Sura 3:35-36 Muslims are usually very particular about whose wife a woman is and it is definitely not allowed that just anybody can have sex with a woman only because he is a "wider relative of hers." If Mary is the female child that came out of the womb of the wife of Imran, then she is the direct daughter of Imran and there is no question that the theory of "far descendency" is contradicted by the Qur'an itself. Yusuf Ali in his footnote 375 to Sura 3:35 even goes so far to invent (?) a second Imran by claiming that "by tradition Mary’s mother was called Hannah … and her father was called Imran," in order to somehow save the Qur'an from this contradiction. But the same tradition that calls Mary's mother Hanna, also gives the name of her husband as Joachim. Why would Y. Ali accept one part of this tradition (e.g. in the Proto-Evangelion of James the Lesser) and reject the other? Yusuf Ali does not give any reference for this "tradition" he refers to. Until I see any reference to that, there is no reason to accept this theory. As to my current knowledge there is no such tradition that predates Muhammad. Some Muslim commentators might have made something up later to explain this very problem, but such a late theory / "tradition" is not very credible. And a last question: Is there any other instance in the Qur'an where a person is consistently called daughter [son] or sister [brother] of people which are only wider relatives? Even if there was to be one name in the clan so overpowering that everybody is named in his or her relationship to that one person, it is doubly improbable that anybody would be named always after two distant relatives in the place of "father" and "brother", and never be mentioned in relationship to his or her real parents' or brothers' names. If this is the only instant then the Muslim explanation is even more strained since ad hoc explanations, i.e. explanations which serve no other purpose than to explain away this one problem but are not used anywhere else are not very credible. It does appear to be such an artificial reasoning in this case. And the fact that Aaron is indeed Imran’s son and this is a direct and correct genealogical relationship, also indicates that the rest is understood as daughter and sister in the normal everyday sense.
Thomas Patrick Hughes in his “Dictionary of Islam”, page 328, writes on this issue that “it is certainly a cause of some perplexity to the commentators. Al-Baidawi says she was called sister of Aaron' because she was of Levitical race; but Husain says that the Aaron mentioned in the verse is not the same person as the brother of Moses." As always, conflicting explanations are evidence that there is indeed a problem and no one clear and satisfactory solution is available. Note: Moses and Aaron are called "Musa ibn Imran” and “Harun ibn Imran" in the Hadiths, just the same way as Mary is called "Maryam ibnat Imran” in Sura 66:12.

Further detailed discussion of this issue is found in Silas’ article, Is Mary the Sister of Aaron? Sam Shamoun’s article, Mary, the Mother of Jesus and Sister of Aaron provides further quotations from Muslim sources that shed more light on the issue.

Muslims, are we supposed to believe what Allah says in the Quran or not? Do you believe the Quran? I ask because of this ayah: Surah 5:47 “Let the People of the Gospel judge by that which Allah hath revealed therein. Whoso judgeth not by that which Allah hath revealed: such are evil-livers.” Allah says we Christians are supposed to judge by the Gospel. Am I allowed to obey this verse? But muslims claim that the Gospel has been lost to corruption. So why did Allah tell us to judge by a Gospel that you say has been lost? How can I obey Sura 5:47??
Did Allah not know it had been lost or that it was going to be lost? How can you know something that Allah didn’t speak about when he wrote the Quran? If you say the Gospel was lost later, then you are still insulting Allah’s words in 5:47 by claiming that the words your God spoke is obsolete and invalid today. His word has lost it’s relevance. Things get just as bad because of this ayah as well: Surah 5:68
“Say O People of the Scripture! Ye have naught (of guidance) till ye observe the Torah and the Gospel and that which was revealed unto you from your Lord. That which is revealed unto thee (Muhammad) from thy Lord is certain to increase the contumacy and disbelief of many of them. But grieve not for the disbelieving folk.”
Are Christians allowed to follow Sura 5:68? So according to Muslims, we Jews and Christians cannot find guidance as prescribed by 5:68 because the Torah and the Gospel is lost. But that’s not what Allah says here, You are defying His words. He says we are to find guidance in the Torah and Gospel. So are we supposed to believe the Quran or not?
Is Sura 5:68 also obsolete and invalid? How much more of the Quran have you muslims declared obsolete and invalid when Allah never said any such thing.
Muslims believe Allah wrote the Book in eternity, but He could not preserve it. How much more of insults will Allah take from the Muslims? The Quran affirms that the Bible is the word of God.
Yes. You read that correctly. When one begins to examine the Quranic narrative, he or she will quickly come to discover that the Quran affirms the bible’s divine inspiration and inerrancy. Many Muslims, however, assert that such passages are referring to the “REAL” bible.
In other words, prior to its supposed corruption. Yet when we read the following verses, it becomes blatantly clear that “Allah” and his prophet considered the bible to be uncorrupted and inspired DURING THE TIME OF MUHAMMAD:
Surah 5:43: “But why do they come to thee for decision, WHEN THEY HAVE (THEIR OWN) TORAH BEFORE THEM? – THEREIN IS THE (PLAIN) COMMAND OF ALLAH; yet even after that, they would turn away. For they are not (really) People of Faith.
Surah 5:46-47: “And in their footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, CONFIRMING THE TORAH THAT CAME BEFORE HIM: We sent him the Gospel: THEREIN IS GUIDANCE AND LIGHT, and confirmation of the torah that had come before him: a guidance and an admonition to those who fear Allah. LET THE PEOPLE OF THE GOSPEL JUDGE BY WHAT ALLAH HATH REVEALED THEREIN. IF ANY DO FAIL TO JUDGE BY (THE LIGHT OF) WHAT ALLAH HATH REVEALED, THEY ARE (NO BETTER THAN) THOSE WHO REBEL.”
Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 38 (Kitab al Hudud, i.e. Prescribed Punishments), Number 4434: Narrated Abdullah Ibn Umar: A group of Jews came and invited the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) to Quff. So he visited them in their school.They said: AbulQasim, one of our men has committed fornication with a woman; so pronounce judgment upon them. They placed a cushion for the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) who sat on it and said: Bring the Torah. It was then brought. HE THEN WITHDREW THE CUSHION FROM BENEATH HIM AND PLACED THE TORAH ON IT SAYING: I BELIEVED IN THEE AND IN HIM WHO REVEALED THEE.
Here are some things to note:
•In surah 5:43, the Jews HAVE the Torah (Present tense). THEREIN IS Allah’s command.
•In surah 5:46-47 it writes THEREIN IS GUIDANCE. Furthermore, Allah instructs us to JUDGE (Present tense) by the gospel.
•Muhammad considered the Torah that existed in HIS time to be the word of God.
Now in light of the Islamic evidence, a segment of the Muslim community have conjured up a theory that the bible was corrupted AFTER Muhammad’s time. This is simply impossible, seeing as we have manuscripts of the bible which date back prior to and during Muhammad’s time.
In other words, we know exactly what the bible said during the commencement and launch of the Islamic religion:
•The Chester Beatty Papyrus II: AD 100.
•The John Rylands Manuscript: AD 130.
•The Codex Vaticanus: AD 325- 350.
•The Codex Sinaiticus: AD 375-400.
•The Codex Washingtonianus: AD 450.
Since we know the Bible was not corrupted by referring to these ancient documents and papyri, we see that Islam is proven to be locked into a grave dilemma. If the bible was corrupted, then the Quran is false because it affirms its inerrancy and inspiration. But if the bible was NOT corrupted, the Quran STILL remains false because it blatantly contradicts the biblical narrative on virtually every significant point.

Now listen to Yahweh!

Jesus is God.

Isaiah 43:10
You are my witnesses, says LORD JEHOVAH, and my Servants whom I have chosen, and you shall know, and you shall believe in me, and you shall understand that I am he, and before me there has not been a God created, and none shall be after me. ( YHWH )

John 13:19
“Now I am telling you before it happens, that when it has occurred, you shall believe that I AM THE LIVING GOD.”( YHWH )

Isaiah 43:11
I, even I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no “savior”. ( YHWH )

Acts 4:11-12
11 This Jesus is the stone that was rejected by you, the builders, which has become the cornerstone. 12 And there is “salvation in no one else”, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be “saved”.”( YHWH )

Isaiah 9:6

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, (Mighty God), (Everlasting Father), Prince of Peace. ( YHWH )

Christians can’t be Allah’s children because they are punished for their sins. However, Yahweh repeatedly points out how he lovingly corrects his children as a Father corrects his son.
“My son, do not make light of the Lord’s discipline, and do not lose heart when he rebukes you, because the Lord disciplines those he loves, and he punishes everyone he accepts as a son. Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as sons. For what son is not disciplined by his father? If you are not disciplined (and everyone undergoes discipline), then you are illegitimate children and not true sons. Moreover, we have all had human fathers who disciplined us and we respected them for it. How much more should we submit to the Father of our spirits and live!” Hebrews 12:5-9
Since the Quran expressly denies Allah having a son, this means Allah denies Jesus as the Son of God. This means Allah cannot be the same God as Yahweh.
“Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.” 1 John 2:22-23
3. Allah of the Quran denies Jesus was crucified, Yahweh makes it clear he sent Jesus to be crucified as part of his plan for atonement. “And [for] their saying, “Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah .” And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain. Rather, Allah raised him to Himself. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise.” Sura 4:157-158 This stands in stark contrast to Yahweh of the Bible, who states:
“But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities…” Isaiah 53:5
“For he was cut off from the land of the living; for the transgression of my people he was punished. He was assigned a grave with the wicked…” Isaiah 53:8-9
“Yet it was the LORD’s will to crush him and cause him to suffer, and though the LORD makes his life a guilt offering, he will see his offspring and prolong his days, and the will of the LORD will prosper in his hand.” Isaiah 53:10
“God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.” 2 Cor. 5:21
Also see Mark 15:21-41 and the other Gospel accounts of the crucifixion which describe in painstaking detail Jesus’ death on the cross, burial, and subsequent resurrection. Yahweh sent Jesus to be crucified on our behalf, for our sins, to reconcile back mankind to himself. Allah gave Muhammad no such revelation, but rather contradicts it as the previous scriptures show. To try to make the connection that Yahweh and Allah are the same “God of Abraham” is a lubricious endeavor. Islam explicitly denies the core doctrines of Christianity. Yahweh is a Father and Allah is not. Yahweh is triune in nature and Allah is not. Yahweh calls Jesus his Son and calls his people sons, Allah explicitly denies having sons. Yahweh clearly defines his plan of salvation through the crucifixion of his Son Jesus, Allah denies the Sonship of Christ as well as the crucifixion and thus the atonement. In addition, Allah sanctions violence against women (Sura 4:34), whereas Yahweh commands the opposite (Ephesians 5:22-33). Allah sanctions violence against unbelievers (Sura 9), Yahweh commands us to love our enemies (Matthew 5:44). Allah sanctions works based righteousness (Sura 11:114, 3:31), Yahweh teaches our rightesouness comes by grace through faith in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 2:8-10). Simply, the Allah of the Quran bears absolutely no resemblance to the Yahweh of the biblical scriptures. The only way you can arrive at “Muslims and Christians worship the same God” is if you remain ignorant about what each religion teaches or you knowingly ignore what both religions teach. By all means, love Muslims, meet the needs of Muslims, but don’t forsake the truth of the Gospel and pretend you have somehow built a bridge by avoiding the very truth that God says will set them free. “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free…So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.”

Eternal security in Jesus Christ!:relaxed:

Jesus payed the price for (ALL MY SIN) at the moment of my “salvation” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: there is no sin left for me to commit that can cause me to lose it. There is one unforgivable sin and that’s blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, and somebody who has received salvation cannot commit blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. So yes once saved always saved praise God my salvation is not in my own hands because if it were I would surely lose it The very same way I earned the wages of death.

Romans 5:12
Death Through Adam, Life Through Christ

12 Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned—

Eternal life was once in the hands of man remember Adam and eve? Even in their perfected state because they were not born spiritually dead, inheriting original sin as we do, they still sinned and fell. To believe that God Would go through everything that he has for humanity in sending his son, his only son to die for us horribly on the cross to then put that great salvation that his son earned, back into the same hands of his creation that lost in the first place would be a mistake that God cannot make, as he makes no mistakes.

Eternal security😉
Ephesians 4:30 ►
And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were (sealed) for the day of redemption.

Who redeems us? :thinking: yes, Christ Jesus, so the seal on our salvation can only be opened and redeemed by Christ. We cannot open the seal of our salvation, That’s the point of the verse saying “ sealed,’ why bother sealing it if some sin we commit can just open and undo it ?

John 6:37 ►
All those the Father gives me (will come to me) and whoever comes to me I will never drive away.

(Will come to me) , seems pretty sure doesn’t he. :blush:. The verse doesn’t say all that the father gives me will come to me unless they somehow mess up and commit some sin that causes them to lose their salvation. :relaxed::pray:t3: and praise God for that. One more …:nerd_face:
Jude 24
King James Version
24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you (faultless )before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

The scripture says we have peace with God through Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 5:1-2
Therefore, we have peace with God
5 Therefore, since we have been made righteous through his faithfulness,[a] we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. 2 We have access by faith into this grace in which we stand through him, and we boast in the hope of God’s glory. How can we have peace with God if we can commit some sin that could cause the loss of salvation. The scriptures says God knows the beginning from the end. So he knows all the sin I will ever commit in my life, yet the Bible says I have peace with God by faith in Christ because of the imputed righteousness of Christ at the moment of my salvation. So knowing that God forgave all my sin past present and future at salvation I have peace with the God that can see all the sin I will still commit after salvation, yet says I have peace with him anyway because of the faith he gave me in Christ Jesus our Lord. :raised_hands:

The Holy Spirit of God is in us remember, And will never leave us. We may grieve him or quench him to the point he will not guide us for a time but as scripture says, all that the father gives me will come to me, and I will NEVER drive him away.

Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the (gift)of (God), 9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Romans 11:29
for (God’s gifts) and his call are {irrevocable} :pray:t3::dove::relaxed::people_hugging:

Now if anyone thinks they have some scripture that seems to teach otherwise, please send it friend and I will show you how it doesn’t.:blush:. God bless​:pray:t3::dove:

waste of time.

Anthony turns this into personal attacking and bitch talk ffs 1hour into the video

he gets the last word, Shabir hasto answer a question and Anthony attacks Shabir, But Shabir gets no chanc to either answer or so. this is so classic typical format.

Anthony basically dums down his own ration or logic and picks stuff out of content then puts him self higher than god, in this sense both him and the comments below are right. U have to understand first that god does not need you. U have to understand that from the depth of ure existence for that u have to understand ure existence first. There is reason why everything is hard. Its not easy to pray 5 times a day it takes strength and character and so on. But sure go ahead and follow mid brain.

The koran was 600 years after the New Testament. God said all about the story of Adam He wanted to in Genesis. Had there been more to say, he would have done it in genesis and not waited til 600 years after Jesus. Islam has no right to add onto that story, nor any story in the Bible.

This debate is not fair Shabir shouldn’t of accepted this debate because its all about atacking the Quran…This debate topic should be ‘’ Attack Islam and leave Christianity alone""

Lol Dr shabbir is just like a kid who denies all the verse of hatred in the quran.