Debating Saturday (August 19) in Philadelphia

This Saturday (August 19, 2017) in Philadelphia, Robert Spencer and David Wood will be debating Sakhawat Hussain and Sayyid Atiq Ebady on the topic “Does the Quran Promote Peace?” Ticket’s must be purchased: Debate: Does the Quran Promote Peace?
WHO: Robert Spencer & David Wood vs. Sakhawat Hussain & Sayyid Atiq Ebady
WHAT: Debate on the topic “Does the Quran Promote Peace?”
WHEN: August 19th, 2017, 12pm-5pm
WHERE: Berean Presbyterian Church, Broad & Diamond Streets, Philadelphia, PA 19122
WHY: Why not?

I’ve just finished watching the debate. I wonder then, that because the prophet and his disciples did not have a masters or doctorate that must have been why they misunderstood the Quran so completely. For I was reading the about the Fitna wars - where Abu Bakr allegedly fought against fellow muslims who had turned apostate. The reason for their being deemed ‘apostate’ according to the hadiths - was over money. People stopped remitting their Zakat to the Prophet on his death and refused to remit it to Abu-Bakr. Not because they stopped Salat to Allah but because they stopped Zakat to Abu-Bakr. So - “to you your religion and to me mine” - got thrown out the window.If Abu-Bakr has misinterpreted what the prophet taught - how did this happen? Oh - wait, Abu Bakr never went to a seminary - that explains everything. They should have a debate or a discussion reviewing Islamic history from the beginning and explain why and how everyone came to misunderstand the Quran by the 8-9th century.

God is always peaceful Jesus Christ taught us to love each other no matter what. It makes no sense not to like certain people cause there a different religion like islam always hates jews and christains. Thats not rite if islam is peaceful then a Holly book wouldnt say to hate certian people and besiege em were u find em… John 3:16 for God soo loved the world he gave his only begotten son who so ever beliefs in him will not perish but have eternal life. In this verse God isnt forcing anyone to accept him regardless of what religion u are… For God did not send his son to condem the world but to save all man kind…

Is this debate uploaded yet ?

David when will this debate be online.

Is this online to watch?

Where are you David? There aren’t any videos of the debate posted either

Where can I watch the recordings, (if any posted online)?

Yeap, Jesus Christ/Savior/messiah is the NAME of God. He is not just a messager or a prophet. HE is different. He can’t sin because he is GOD .He can be your savior but just surrender your cares,knowlegde,wisdom,understanding and fears. Be reborn in the spirit is the best thing. YOU WILL SEE THE HAND OF GOD IS MOVING!

I’m reasonably sure I was involuntarily unsubscribed from this channel 2 months ago.

How Islamic conquest system works: (Created by prophet mohammed by the name of fake religion Islam)

1. Mosque (War Camp) using the face of Islam “The Religion of peace” and “Easiest access” Everyone has weakness to churches and GOD . It is just beyond someone’s imagination that someone can use GOD and God’s house to conquer a land. Islam takes that opportunity.
    First stage beautiful muslims ( they only know 5 pillar of islam ) come to live in the new places. They really behave very nice and earn the trust of the people in the new land and get help from locals to bring more muslims and build mosque. Building a mosque with the financial help of central muslim leaders by the name of GOD will never make a dough to non-muslims that islam really came to take control to that new places. Also building mosque to a new place where non muslim lives by the name of GOD to earn trust that islam is the religion of peace . This makes local Non- muslims usually thinks this is just a muslim’s church where muslims prays like other religion people but muslim leader really build a war camp to conquer that land to gather all muslims for namaz at the end and teach hate to muslims against non-muslims from quran to prepare for war to take the land (First stage this information hidden from these muslims )
  2. Azan (Loud Prayer start to make a conflict to war)Azan from mosque use to wake up muslim to exercise( Namaz) and same time disturb the non- muslims around to make a complain.
  3. Namaz ( Exercise for war )Namaz is use to make exercise and bring trust and keep muslims in order to win wars so they will be usually stronger than normal locals non-muslims who don’t exercise.
  4. Azan complains: When complaint is made they low down the load azan until there are more muslims gathered to make the man power.
  5. Borka & turban Dress code to recognise muslims among them self and create a conflict to non muslims for war.
  6. Takiya law & wahabi lawMake fake contract with locals to lie as quran to be peaceful ( Takiya law & wahabi law) when there is a conflict and when muslims are minority .
  7. Azan reimplement (Loud Prayer) They use force to make loud azan again when majority muslims moved to new place.
  8. Jihad WarningWhen they don’t gets right to pray and namaz islam declare warning to non muslims.
  9. Jihad Declare jihad when there are enough muslim to win the battle. Non- muslims are forced to replace with muslim or take islam as a religion or pay zakah or gysia or to be killed… ( Simple muslims who came earlier don’t have any other choice but they are convenience to go to war and convince to kill themselves with other non-muslims who were their neighbours in wars by the name of Islam by showing some surah from quran that these are the words of god to create fear to non muslims to accept islam or die)
  10. Punishment for leaving islam Islam declared dead penalty for leaving islam as because knowing the truth of islam many muslims may leave Islam as many muslims made good relations with local people in the new land…
  11. Why Arabic Quran: Quran is in Arabic language all muslims and others not to understand and to be memorized for political reason because Islam don’t want muslims to understand the real meaning of quran before a certain time., as many muslims with moral value will leave Islam and will other muslims convince to leave too.
  12. Islam makes muslims adjust their brain with fault and fault society as they thinks that they are correct : Muslims are made to think from birth they are doing god’s work but Islam don’t care about muslims but islam use muslim crowd to conquer and killed themselves in wars.

Gospel is called Logo and it gets written over your heart and not in the Books.

Big Lesson for Christians and Muslims: Robin Scott shared this on her Facebook page:

Christians and Muslims are more alike than different.

Please read that which I have discovered - Robin

1. Jesus taught that there is only One God and Only God should be worshipped as taught in Deut 6:4, Mark 12:29.
    Muslims also believe this as taught in the Qur’an verse 4:171.

2. Jesus didn’t eat pork as taught in Leviticus 11:7, and neither do Muslims as taught in the Qur’an verse 6:145.

3. Jesus greeted with the words “as salaamualaikum” (Peace be with you) in John 20:21. Muslims also greet each other this way.

4. Jesus always said “God Willing” (inshallah), Muslims say this too before doing anything as taught in the Qur’an verses 18:23-24.

5. Jesus washed his face, hands, and feet before praying. The Muslims do the same.

6. Jesus and other prophets of the Bible offerd prayer with their head to the ground (see Matthew 26:39). Muslims do too as taught in the Qur’an verse 3:43.

7. Jesus had beard and wore a throbe. It is Sunnah for Muslim men to do the same.

8. Jesus followed the law and believed in all the prophets, (see Matthew 5:17). Muslims do too as taught in the Qur’an
    verses 3:84, and 2:285.

9. Jesus’ mother Maryam dressed modestly by fully covering her body and wearing a headscarf (hijab) as found in 1 Timothy 2:9, Genesis 24:64-65, and Corinthians 11:6. Muslim women modestly dress the same as taught in the Qur’an verse 33:59.

10. Jesus and other prophets of the Bible fasting up to 40 days (see Exodus 34:28, Daniel 10:2-6, Kings 19:8, and Matthew 4:1- Muslims do so also during the month of Ramadan. Muslims are required to fast the full obligatory 30 days (see Qur’an 2:183), and others take it a step further by fasting an additional 6 days to increase their rewards.

11. Jesus taught to say “Peace to this house” when entering it (see Luke 10:5), and to also greet the people in the house with “peace be unto you”. Muslims do exactly what Jesus did and taught. When we enter our homes and the homes of others we say “Bismillah” and also greet with "as salaamu alaikum” (peace be upon you) as taught in the Qur’an verse 24:61.

12. Jesus was circumcised. Circumcision is 1 of the 5 fitrah in Islam, so Muslim men are required to be circumcised. According to the Bible in Luke 2:21, Jesus was eight days old when he was circumcised. In the Torah, Allah/God stated to the Prophet Abraham that it is an “Everlasting covenant” (see Genesis 17:13). In the Qur’an verse 16:123 Muslims are required to follow the religion of Abraham. The Prophet Muhammad said, “The Prophet Abraham circumcised himself when he was eighty years old.”

13. Jesus spoke aramaic and called God ”Elah”, which is pronounced the same as “Allah”. Aramaic is an ancient, Biblical language. It is one of the Semitic languages that also include Hebrew, Arabic, Ethiopic and the ancient Assyrian and Babylonian language of Akkadian.
    The Aramaic”Elah” and the Arabic “Allah” are the same.
    The Aramaic “Elah” is derived from the Arabic “Allah”, and it means “GOD”. “Allah” in Arabic also means”GOD”, the Supreme GOD Almighty. You can easily see the similarity in their pronunciation so this concludes that the God of Jesus is also the God of the Muslims, of all mankind, and all that exist.

A muslim friend shared this with me on Facebook. Can you please address some of their claims that you’ve not covered in your videos yet, please. I will really appreciate it as it will be of great help to me in witnessing to Muslims. Thanks a lot Brother.

Mr David, can i post your video on my channel with indonesian subtitles ? Many Thanks. JBU

In India, Muslim men have been able to end their marriages by saying the word “talaq” — Arabic for divorce — three times. The Quran makes no mention of the talaq method. The practice is outlined in the hadiths, or sayings attributed to the Prophet Muhammad, which are regarded as less authoritative than the Quran but are influential in shaping Islamic doctrine.
MUHAMMED - CHAMPION of WOMEN’S RIGHTS - the right to be booted out on their ass by saying one word 3 times… :smiley: LOL!!

I would love to see video of this debate.

One thing good about debating Muslims. We don’t need to watch cartoons. We have Islamic comedy Central every time David ,Nabeel ,jay Smith and others post a video.

Where are you David… We miss you… Tell the truth about islam again. Tell them that Islam and Muhammad is false.

something tells me a new video was made and banned from youtube

Spanish police have shot dead the main suspect in last Thursday’s Barcelona attack, Younes Abouyaaqoub. Abouyaaqoub, wearing a fake explosive belt, is reported to have shouted “Allahu Akbar” (“God is Greatest”).
Another mohammedan headed to Hell following the fake prophet and his fake god.