Deity of Christ Tract Available for Download!

You can download my Deity of Christ Tract (titled “Where Did Jesus Say, ‘I Am God, Worship Me’?”) here: Deity of Christ (Tract) – Acts 17 Apologetics

Here’s the video: Where Did Jesus Say, "I Am God, Worship Me"? (David Wood) - YouTube

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
SUBSCRIBESTAR: David Wood on SubscribeStar
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
STORE: https://teespring.com/stores/acts-17-merch
GAB: David Wood (@DavidWood) • gab.com - Gab Social
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds
BITCHUTE: DavidWoodVideos

#Jesus #Christianity #JesusIsLord

I’m LIVE right now with the Apostate Prophet on his channel. Here’s the link: David Wood & Apostate Prophet: Islam is Dead LIVE - YouTube

Praise Jesus. Great story.

I don’t know if anyone has said this before. Where does God say for us to worship Him? God never says in the Bible to worship me. The only being who said those words was Satan when Jesus was tempted. If God only demands for us to love Him, Jesus couldn’t tell people to worship Him. That would have put Jesus above God otherwise. To ask the question about Jesus demanding us to worship Him shows how little Muslim know about the God of the Bible and how the God Head is always speaking with one voice.

Genius!! Love this :rofl:

woah, no monetization…

DW, kindly make the tract, "THE PRESERVATION OF THE QURAN " based on the facts from interview with Jay Smith. i.e canonization of the Quran in 1985 in Cairo.

Stop the idolatry of Christianity!

Thanks for this.

Hi David, I had a conversation with a french muslim so I translated your video (Where did Jesus say: I am God, worship me) in french for him, its not a 100% exact translation but I will be happy to share it. It would maybe help someone.

Islam is a scam. Ex-muslim here

Brilliant tract David.

Hi David can I have all your pamphlets please so that I can educate the people from my region and expose the death cult Islam as it is

Georgian Bible Oshki is one of the oldest Bible in the world, it is dated 422 years, in this Bible book of John 8:58 said: ,ჭეშმარიტად გეუბნებით თქვენ, სანამ აბრაამი იქნებოდა მე ვარ!" In English: ,Truly said before Abraham was born, I Am" and not ,I was" or ,I have been". This oldest bible, whose is translated From Greek New testament also quoted 1 John 5:7, and 1 Timothy 3:16 said: ,ღმერთი გამოჩნდა ხორცით" in English: ,God was manifest in flesh". Sadly, Georgian, Armenian and Ethiopian Bible’s is under of shadow and it is sadly ,scholars" wants to need Vatican and sinaic lost pierces.

Awesome!

Good information, I downloaded ALL of the .pdf tracts.

Great video and pamphlet David… But I wish you added Quran 3:55 in “The Final Judge” section. It’s the perfect verse that portrays Jesus as God and Final Judge - I (allah) will judge between you (the world) concerning that in which you (Jesus) used to differ. (
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
[Mention] when Allah said, "O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify you from those who disbelieve and make those who follow you [in submission to Allah alone] superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return, and I will judge between you concerning that in which you used to differ.).

Thank you for the tract, brother. It will be a help to let Muslims know the love of Christ. God bless you.

cant believe youre a fan of saitama of one punch man hehe just noticed his action figure behind you

Damn! That’s the most devious plan if I ever saw one!